剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Beijing, as in the Olympics?
帕尔默先生的录音 你听了吗
Mr. Palmer's recording. Did you play it?
听了 但有些地方不对劲
Yes. There's something off about it.
你确定不是因为这是你前男友的临终遗言吗
You sure it's not the fact that it's a dying declaration from your ex?
我是说 那可是真真正正的
I mean, that is some serious
尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯级别的东西啊
Nicholas Sparks-level stuff.
别发表评论 那作家情感把握得太好了
Don't judge. The man can write emotion.
不 不是那样
No, not that.
也算是啦
I mean, yes, there's that,
但里面录了些很奇怪的东西
but there's still some artifacts playing that shouldn't be there.
不去健身了吗
What about your work-out?
20秒前你貌似并不关心这个问题
Didn't seem to concern you 20 seconds ago.
对不起 费利西蒂 这是我的错
I'm sorry, Felicity, this is my fault.
听到了吗
You hear that?
录音里似乎还有其他东西
Like there's more to the recording.
只是被覆盖了
Something overlapping with it.
我本希望你能帮我清理出来
I was hoping you could clean it up for me.
在你健完身之后
I mean, after your workout.
那个不着急 我很高兴你改变主意
It can wait. I'm glad you changed your mind
决定听听帕尔默先生的遗言了
about hearing Mr. Palmer's final words.
谢谢你 柯蒂斯
Thank you, Curtis.
谢谢你过来
Ah, thank you for coming.
你知道我并无选择
I think we both know I didn't have too much choice.
对 特别是你现在有两个女儿能让我威胁
No. Well, certainly not since you literally doubled the number of daughters I have to hold over you.
还是你听从了我的建议
Or did you take my advice
把莎拉送回了坟墓里
and return Sara to the grave?
你没有听我的建议 真可惜
You didn't take my advice. Pity.
你想要什么
What do you want?!
我要一个崭新的世界
Oh, a new beginning for the world,
一杯梅洛红酒
a nice glass of Merlot--
这俩顺序倒过来也可以
not necessarily in that order.
还想要你帮我一个忙
And for you to do me a favor.
城外48公里有个联邦服务器集群
There's a federal server farm 30 miles outside of the city.
我要你设法进去
I want you to gain access
然后把这个小宝贝插在其中一台电脑上
and plug this little baby into one of the computers.
这东西有什么用
And what's this thing going to do?
这不关你的事
Oh, it's of no concern of yours.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
它并不会毁了这座城市之类的
It's not like it's going to destroy the city or anything.
那个温泉周末不仅帮你理清思路
Whatever that SPA weekend did to clear your head,
它还提高了你的技巧
it also improved your technique.
你现在应付自如了
You're effortless.
是啊 你知道我有多爱我的热石按♥摩♥
Yeah, well, you know how I love my hot stone massages.
对了 请战略官的主意挺不错
By the way, that political strategist was a good call.
但他的建议有点严苛了
But his advice was a little harsh.
让你跟劳蕾尔撇清关系
I mean, distancing yourself from Laurel?
那个有点意外 但他有几点说得不错
I wasn't expecting that, but he made a few good points.
比如呢 抛弃你的朋友吗
What, like kicking your friends to the curb?
我和劳蕾尔的友谊...很复杂
Well, my friendship with Laurel is... complicated.
我们已经认识这么久了
We have been in each other's lives for like forever.
你之前和劳蕾尔还有莎拉都恋爱过
I mean, you have been in love with Laurel and Sara,
而劳蕾尔 她...
and Laurel, she--
在我完全迷失的时候
she took me in at CNRI
她把我接纳进创新联合会
when I was completely lost.
甚至还有兰斯队长 好吗
Even Captain Lance, ok,
在妈妈去世后他一直在帮助我们
he has been there for us since mom died.
好吧 所以你想说什么
Ok, but your point?
我想说...
My point is that...
假装不认识你的朋友
pretending that you don't know who your friends are,
这...感觉可不怎么团结啊
it... just doesn't feel very united.
这里是你们的皇太后 费利西蒂·斯莫克
This is your Overlord, Felicity Smoak.
我们弄了个公共广播系统
We have a P.A. system?
这是另一个我可能会后悔的决定
Yet another decision I might live to regret.
怎么了
Hi, what's going on?
代号♥47在第九大街的某间夜店里
Code 47 at a nightclub on Ninth.
一名金发女子发了疯
A blonde woman going crazy.
既然我这个金发在此
And since I'm down here,
那个八成就是我们在找的金发妞了
it's probably the blonde woman we've been looking for.
在佩尼镇杀人的那个女人
The woman who's killing people in Pennytown.
着装准备
Suit up.
救命
Help!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
你必须停下来
You have got to stop this!
莎拉...
Sara...
你妹妹还活着 她就在外面大街上
Your sister's alive, she's out there,
而且她还在伤人
and she's hurting people.
她怎么活过来的
How is she alive?
复活泉水吗
The Lazarus Pit?
你俩是在南达尔巴特度过的温泉周末
You two spent your spa weekend at Nanda Parbat?
只有那里还订得到房♥
It was the only place we could get a reservation.
莎拉嗜血的欲望更强 是不是
The blood lust is worse with Sara, isn't it?
因为她是死而复生
Because you brought her back from death.
没错 而且那不是唯一的问题
Yeah, and that's not the only problem.
她已经不是莎拉了
Sara's not herself.
她变了
She's changed.
为什么你没来找我
Why didn't you come to me with this?
找你干什么
Come to you for what?
向你寻求用魔法复生的专业知识吗
Your expertise with magical resurrection?
为了看你脸上评判的表情吗
Or that judgmental look on your face?
找我帮忙找到她 劳蕾尔
For help finding her, Laurel,
趁她还没受伤 或者去伤害别人
before she gets hurt, or she hurts anyone else.
而且假如现在我脸上有评判的表情
And if I have a judgmental look on my face right now,
那也是因为你用了你不了解的力量
it's because you played with forces that you do not understand,
而如今人们正因此而丧命
and now people are dying because of it.
他是谁
Who's he?
约翰·康斯坦丁
John Constantine.
你老大从我这拿走的名片上也是这么写的
Says so right on the business card your boss took from me.
他身上还带了这个
He had this on his person, as well.
你认出这些地标了吗
Do you recognize these landmarks?
认出了
Yeah.
很好
Good.
无论这位康斯坦丁先生在找什么
Whatever it is Mr. Constantine is looking for,
我要你找到它并带来给我
I want you to find it and bring it back to me.
拜托 我告诉你 你不能信任他
Oh, come on, I'm telling you, you can't trust him!
那你就跟着他
Then you can follow him.
你在干嘛 你真是在祈祷吗
What are you doing? Are you actually praying?
不
No.
不 这些不是祷词 老兄
No, these aren't prayers, mate.
除非你想用他的脑浆重新装饰你这可爱的小屋
Unless you want to redecorate your lovely hut with his brains,
我劝你还是放下武器
I suggest you drop your weapon.
跪在地板上
On the floor.
你逃不出这座岛的
You won't escape this island.
我恰好现在还没打算走
Ah, I don't intend on leaving just yet.
过来 你
Come on, you.
你真的知道那张地图上的地点吗
You really know the place on that map?
-没错 -真的吗
- Yes. - You do?
-真的 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
那你得带我去
You're going to show me.
开车吧
Now drive!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
莎拉的事吗
About Sara?
劳蕾尔告诉你的
Laurel told you?
不算是
Not exactly.
她还真是一直如此
You got to admire her consistency.
不告诉我她的死 又不告诉你她复活了
Keeps her death secret from me, her resurrection secret from you.
-你还好吗 -我还好吗
- Are you ok? - Am I ok?
我觉得人生中有一些情况
I think there are certain situations in life
是不适用"还好"这个词的
where the word "ok" does not apply.
我们正在努力找到莎拉
Well, we're working on finding Sara.
很好 因为我们还有别的麻烦
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表