剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
让他继续努力
keep him working,
然后很不幸我们只能
and we unfortunately just have to wait
等兰斯找出地址
and see what Lance finds out.
我讨厌等待的感觉
I hate waiting and seeing.
我必须得做些什么
I have to do something.
你妈妈过来了 花点时间陪她
Your mother's in town, spend some time with her.
我们可以一起吃晚饭 我来做饭
We could do dinner. I'll cook.
你已经和我妈定好吃晚餐了 是不是
You already made dinner plans with my mother, didn't you?
什么 没有
What? No.
是的
Yes.
天呐
Oh! Oh, my God!
你是不是有病啊
It is like a sickness with you!
我不是故意的 我们当时聊得挺愉快
It wasn't intentional. We were having a nice conversation;
话题转到了烹饪上
the subject turned to cooking,
我说起我做的奶酪鸡排可好吃了
I mentioned that I make a spectacular chicken cordon bleu.
她说她从来没吃过 只是吃顿饭而已
She said she'd never had one. It's just dinner.
他说得对 费利西蒂
He's right, Felicity.
再说了 你看起来很久没...
Besides, you look like you haven't...
吃饭或睡觉了
eaten or slept.
一个人的生命
A man's life,
一个朋友的生命 危在旦夕
a friend's life is in danger.
不像是个吃奶酪鸡排的好时机
Doesn't seem like the right time for cordon bleu.
我发誓在兰斯和柯蒂斯搞定前
I promise you that there is nothing that we can do
我们什么也做不了
until we get what we need from Lance and Curtis.
所以 吃个晚餐吧
So, dinner.
晚上七点 我一和兰斯谈完就赶过去
7:00 pm. I'll be there as soon as I'm done with Lance.
反应敏捷
Nice instincts.
我之前不确定你会回来
I wasn't sure you were coming back.
我说过我会的
Well...I said that I would.
我猜你也不会觉得惊讶
I guess it's no surprise to you,
但我已经对人们履行自己所承诺之事
but I have lost faith in people doing
丧失了信心
what they said they're going to do.
你有注意到除了营地和毒品以外
Do you notice Reiter interested in anything other
瑞特还对其他什么东西感兴趣吗
than the camp or drugs?
有
Yeah.
他还很喜欢拆散别人的家庭
He also enjoys stealing people away from their families.
你有见过他做某些...神秘的
Well, have you seen him do anything, uh, mystical,
甚至是...有魔法的事吗
or even... magical?
他一直有点奇怪
He always has been a little odd.
他还非常的虔诚
And very religious.
他甚至给一些囚犯赐福
He's even blessed some of the prisoners.
声称自己治愈了他们的灵魂之类的疯话
Claims he's healed their souls or some craziness.
我开始觉得
I'm beginning to think
毒品只是他在此处的真正目的的幌子
that drugs are just a front for what he's really doing here.
对他这种人而言还有什么比金钱更能诱惑他呢
What could be more tempting to a man like him than money?
权力
Power.
我不能待太久
I can't stay long.
康克林已经对我起疑
I can't have Conklin being any more
我不能让他疑心更重了
suspicious of me than he already is,
但你还是得待在这里
but you still need to stay here.
我会尽量多过来
I'll come back as much as I can.
这一次 我信你
This time, I believe you.
好久不见了
Heh, I thought it was past time that we met.
我的工程师失败了
My engineers have had no
无法把你恢复回原来的大小
success in restoring you to your proper size,
所以我决定要跟你合作
so I thought I'd appeal to your cooperation.
帮了你我能得到什么
And what do I get if I help you out?
除了会死这个可能以外
Apart from probably death.
不
No.
你该担心的不是你的性命
I don't think it's your life you should be worried about.
对不起 费利西蒂 这是我的错
I'm sorry, Felicity, this is my fault.
谁是费利西蒂呢
And who is this "Felicity," I wonder?
肯定不是你的前任副总裁
Certainly not your former vice-president,
现任总裁 女朋友
current CEO, girlfriend.
你敢碰她试试
Don't you touch her.
别做无用的威胁
Don't make empty threats.
这
It's...
很渺小
small.
顺带一句
And by the way,
我们本没打算听到一个死人的呼救
we weren't listening for a distress call from a dead man.
我们截获了你的信息 纯属运气
It was pure luck, really, that we intercepted your message.
但运气不就是命运的代名词吗
But isn't luck just another word for destiny?
抱歉我来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
我尽量照配方来做
I, um, I tried following the recipe,
但是我想你的烤炉可能坏了
but, you know, I think your oven might be broken,
因为我本该把鸡放进去烤二十分钟左右
because I was supposed to put in for like 20 minutes,
然后不知怎么
and, I don't know,
它就突然冒烟了
smoke just started billowing out,
我想鸡烤得还不是
and I think the chicken's just a little,
很熟
slightly undercooked.
严格来说就是生的
I think the technical term is raw.
没事 没事
It's-- it's fine, it's fine.
我已经回来了 我很快就能搞定
I'm home now. I'll whip something up.
因为你总是能解决一切问题
'Cause you just always fix everything.
会做菜的男人
A man who cooks.
要用戒指来套住他
You put a ring on that.
那个非常重要的医生预约怎么样 亲爱的
How'd that very important doctor's appointment go, hon?
还不错
Uh, good, yes.
兰斯医生只是要检查一下
Dr. Lance is just going to find out
疼痛的来源
where the pain is coming from.
疼痛 你没事吧 亲爱的
Pain? You ok, hon?
没事 我只是想搞清楚我做错了什么
Fine. I'm just trying to figure out what I've done wrong.
我
I...
我去买♥♥点外卖♥♥
I'm going to go get some take-out.
吵完架后做♥爱♥是最美好的了
The best part about arguing is the make-up sex.
好吧
Ok.
邀请你妈妈突然造访是个坏主意
Inviting your mother for a surprise visit wasn't the best idea.
我完全同意
I totally accept that.
可我不同意或不明白的是
What I'm not accepting, or understanding,
你完全不对我敞开心扉
is just you shutting me out.
我没有不对你敞开心扉
I am not shutting you out.
我想要集中注意力找到雷
I'm trying to focus on finding Ray,
但这些事分散了我的注意力
but I can't do that with all of these distractions.
分散你的注意力 你怎么了
Distractions? What is going on with you?
你表现得好像是我害雷...
You're acting like it's my fault that Ray--
是我的错
It's my fault.
发生在雷身上的事
What's happening with Ray--
他发生的事都是我的错
to Ray-- is my fault.
费利西蒂 真的不是这样
Felicity, it really isn't.
事故发生后 雷连续几周一直发来求救信♥号♥♥
Ray was sending distress calls for weeks after the accident.
我不在这里 所以没接收到
I wasn't here to receive them
因为我忙于和你周游世界
because I was too busy traveling the world with you.
我拿走了语♥音♥记录 导致没人发现
I took the voice's word for it that no body could be recovered
我沉浸在和你一起的时光里
because I was so swept up in being with you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我自己选择离开我的整个生活
It was my choice to uproot my entire life,
离开家和工作 放弃了我擅长的事情
leave my home and my job, which turns out, I am very good at.
我在你身上迷失了自己
I lost myself in you,
我再也不是当初的我了
and I was never that girl.
我完全迷失在一个男人身上
That girl who just loses herself in a guy.
我不是这样的人
That is not who I am.
这和雷无关
This isn't about Ray.
而是我们俩
It's about us.
不
No.
是的
Yes.
我也不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Ok.
在你理清头绪之前 我给你一点空间
I'm going to give you some space until you figure it out.
这里显示交通摄像头连网了
It says the traffic cameras are online.
是的 等一会才会上载
Yeah, you got to give it a minute to upload.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表