剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
意思是我有网络了
I mean, I have internet.
妈妈和董事会成员都安全了
Mom and the board members, they're ok.
那我们呢
What about us?
我在想办法控制
I'm working on overriding the bees,
在外面守卫大楼的蜂群
the ones that are outside guarding the building.
别费事了
Don't bother.
这些蓝图很有用
These blueprints will be useful.
谢谢
Thanks for those.
你拿到了蓝图
You have what you want,
你自己建去
so go build it yourself.
你们理解错了
I think we're confused.
为了拿到图纸 我得溜进
To get the schematics, I had to tip-toe
帕尔默科技的计算机网络
through Palmer Tech's computer network,
我看到了一些非常熟悉的代码
and I saw some very familiar computer code.
你永远不会忘记送你进监狱的黑客
You never forget the hacker who sent you to prison.
你好
Hi.
-这边安全 -至少没有蜜蜂的踪迹
- We're clear. - At least there's no signs of the bees.
跑
Go!
看来你的绿朋友没忘记你
Looks like your green friend didn't forget about you.
永远不会忘记
Never will.
你受伤了吗
Hey. Are you hurt?
我没事
I'm ok.
小心你身后
Hey! Behind you!
好了
There you go.
绿箭队 虽然我不是成员 捏捏我
Team Arrow, which I am now a member of--pinch me--
我需要几分钟攻破最新的防火墙
I need a few more minutes to hack this latest firewall.
蜜蜂改写了
The bees adapted.
我以为你射得很准
I thought you were a better shot.
好吧 加油 加油 加油
All right. Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
-搞定了 -干得漂亮
- Gotcha! - Nice!
别担心 我不会告诉别人你叫出了声
Don't worry. I won't tell anyone you screamed.
对了
Oh, right!
谢谢
Thank you.
你永远都不必感谢我
You never, never have to thank me.
如果我无法走路 你也别想活命
If I can't walk, you can't live.
我应该先杀掉谁呢
Who should I kill first,
你呢 还是你
"A" Or "Bee"?
猜猜谁又重新掌控了局面
Guess who's back in control.
我是柯蒂斯 我怕你们还没听出我的声音
It's me Curtis in case you guys don't recognize my voice yet.
不 不
No, no!
成功解决"蜜蜂婊"
Lay down, "Bee-yotch"!
话太狠了
Too on the nose?
那只蜜蜂活过来了
The bee came alive,
让我们有点手足无措
And, well, things got a little out of hand,
不过别担心 它现在完蛋了
but don't worry -- it's dead now.
你干得很棒 柯蒂斯
You did good, Curtis,
很抱歉我之前对你不是很友好
and I'm--I'm sorry if I made you feel differently.
谢谢 绿箭侠 你介意我称你为绿箭侠吗
Thanks, G.A. Heh. Do you mind if I call you G.A.?
好吧 我以后还是叫你奥利弗吧
All right. Yeah. I'll just stick to Oliver then.
或者奎恩先生
Or Mr. Queen.
拉万怎么办 她会出什么事吗
What about larvan? What's gonna happen to her?
她正在星城总院
She's at Starling General,
因为体内的蜜蜂毒素超量
overdosed on toxins from the bee
她现在处于昏迷状态
and is in some sort of a coma.
更重要的是 她无法胁迫
More importantly, she's no longer holding
一群无辜的人♥质♥了
a dozen innocent hostages.
真是又让人欣慰 又骇人听闻
That's both comforting and horrifying at the same time.
没错 欢迎来到我们的世界
Yeah. Welcome to our world.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
是的 你知道的 我大概应该直接回家
Yeah. You know, I should probably just head home.
知道了你的 你懂得 你的真实身份
You know, learning that you're, you know, you
还有那群杀人蜜蜂 以及她陷入昏迷的消息
and the murderous bees and this coma news,
我得好好消化一下
it's just a lot to digest,
而且你们给我输液的药效也快没了
plus that IV you gave me is starting to wear off.
好吧 这里永远欢迎你 柯蒂斯
Well, you are always welcome here, Curtis.
下次别搞出
Just keep the property damage
这么大的破坏就行
to a minimum next time.
好
OK.
-出口在哪边 -就在那里
- What's the exit? - Right there.
好的
Oh, yeah.
你这番道歉很赞
Nice apology.
好吧 我只是想成为一座希望的灯塔
Well, I'm just trying to be a beacon of hope
像你所说的那样 给我自己
and, like you said, save a little bit
也留一点希望
of the hope for myself.
泰安娜
Taiana.
没事了 没事了
All right. All right.
天啊 拜托 拜托
Jeez. Come on, come on.
谢天谢地 泰安娜 醒醒
Oh, thank God. Taiana, wake up.
-嘿 -奥利弗
- Hey. - Oliver.
没事了 你还好吗
It's OK. You're OK.
-不 -没事了
- No. - It's all right.
瑞特 他不见了
Reiter-- he's gone!
他肯定在隧♥道♥里找他的神像
He must be in the tunnels searching for his idol.
我们不能让他找到它
We can't let him find it.
如果他正在隧♥道♥里找那尊神像
If he's in the tunnels searching for his idol,
这就意味着他没去牢里
that means he's not going to the prison.
这对我们来说是一个拯救你那些朋友的机会
This is our chance to save your friends.
那瑞特的手下呢
And what of Reiter's men?
他们还守在那里
They're still up there.
所以我们首先得解决他们所有人
That's why we're gonna kill all of them first.
我觉得现在热一下汤还不晚
I don't suppose it's too late to reheat that soup.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
你像疯了一样冲出家
You bolted out of here like a crazy person,
就像那种超级英雄要去拯救世界一样
like some kind of a superhero off to save the day.
我当时傻傻地幻想着
I was chasing some silly fantasy that
我能帮到警♥察♥
I could help the police.
极其恐怖 惊心动魄 也很危险
It was scary and thrilling and dangerous
我刚才提到"恐怖"这两个字了吗
and did I mention scary?
关键是 我所经历的一切
The point is -- is that I saw enough
让我明白了这才是我的归属
to know that this is where I belong--
在家跟你待在一起
at home with you.
所以不会再玩失踪了
So no more disappearing acts?
我保证
I promise.
我去给你盛点汤来
Let's get you some of that soup.
太好了
Terrific.
或许我应该在这里烧点驱虫香什么的
Maybe I should burn some incense in here or something.
是的 没准是个好主意
Yeah. That's probably a very good idea.
提醒我再也不要穿黑色和黄色的衣服
Remind me to never wear black and yellow ever again.
等等 你妈妈去哪里了
Wait. Where'd your mom go?
兰斯队长开车送她回家了
Captain Lance drove her home.
是的 碰到这种事我根本没法理解
Yeah. That is something I'll never be able to wrap my brain around.
感觉还蛮可爱
Eh, it's kind of cute.
你不想念这些吗
Don't you miss this?
我是说 我知道你说过你想要
I mean, I know you said that you wanted
远离这一切
to get away from it all,
但是你能做到吗
But how could you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这些 让人惊心动魄的战斗
This. The-- the thrill of this, the rush.
我是说 今晚我们刚刚拿下了"蜜蜂婊"
I mean, we just took down a bad "Bee-yotch" tonight.
没有什么比这种感觉更好
It doesn't get any better than this.
我一点也不喜欢这种感觉 从没喜欢过
I was never in it for that, not ever.
我想要改变
I wanna make a difference.
成为你们所说的希望的灯塔
Be a part of that beacon of hope you speak of.
那就回来吧
So come back.
重新归队
Rejoin the team.
我想我找到了其它办法
I think I figured out another way.
其实是那个疯狂的蜜蜂女
It was actually that insane Bee Lady
给了我这种想法 很讽刺吧
who gave me the idea, ironically...
我想重振公♥司♥
to remake this company
通过那项能让我再次走路的技术
to use the technology that helped me walk again
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表