剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
of carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders
都扛在自己肩上
like that all the time?
你的语气很像费利西蒂
You sound like Felicity.
还有狄格尔
And Diggle.
英雄所见略同
Well, great minds.
费利西蒂和约翰说
So what are Felicity and John saying
你现在又肩负了什么责任吗
you're taking responsibility for now?
西娅
Thea.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我出现幻觉了吗
Am I hallucinating?
真的是你
It's really you.
你好吗
How are you?
不是太好
I've been better. Um...
你怎么样
How are you?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
来这做什么
What are you doing here?
你在这里待多...
How-- how long are you--
多久了
here--
西娅
?Thea?
西娅
Thea!
怎么了
What's happening?
我不
I don't...
不知道
I don't know.
天呐
Oh, my God.
拉斯造成的伤口
It's the wound from Ra's.
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I'll call 911.
不 医生也帮不了她
No, doctors can't help her.
保持清醒 西娅 坚强点
Stay with us, Thea. Stay strong.
等一会就好了
Give it a minute, it will pass.
没事了
You're OK.
情况如何
How's it going?
这一小块塑料
This tiny piece of plastic
计算能力比大多数高端笔记本还要强
has more computing power in it than most high-end laptops.
我有点想把它逆向设计 给帕尔默科技用
I have half a mind to reverse engineer it for Palmer Tech.
先说重点
But first?
我在操作系统代码里找到一个微小的缺陷
Yes, I found a tiny flaw in the OS code.
我很肯定我能利用它
I'm pretty sure I can exploit it
打开一个后门 进入他的主机系统
to open a back door to his main computer system.
但这样会令我们暴露吗
Right, but wouldn't that risk exposing us?
你听懂了我的话 让我很骄傲
My pride that you understood what I was saying
可你对我缺乏信心 真是扫兴
is slightly uncut by your lack of faith in me.
我对你绝对有信心 做吧
I've nothing but faith, just do it.
已经做了
I already did.
不管你是谁
Well, well. Whoever you are,
我只想说 我非常佩服
let me just say I am very impressed.
从未有人能破解我的密♥码♥
No one's ever been able to break through my encryption before.
好极了
Bravo.
先伪装你的声音
Disguise your voice.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果这话不是出自一个
I would take that as a compliment
想要摧毁网络的疯子之口
if it wasn't coming from some nutjob
我会把它当作是种赞美
who's trying to destroy the internet.
我为什么要摧毁网络
Why would I want to take down the net?
网络不但是我工作的平台
Not only is it where I work,
还有令我疯狂的搞笑猫咪视频
I'm addicted to funny cat videos.
如果你不想摧毁网络
Well, if you're not trying to take down the internet,
那你要网络核弹干什么
what do you need a web-nuke for?
非常聪明 一边跟我说话
Very clever keeping me talking
一边拖延时间攻破我的防火墙
to buy you time to breach my firewall.
你是打算把你的险恶计划告诉我吗
So that's a pass on telling me your evil plan?
这么说吧
Let's put it this way,
如果你想要宣称什么
if you want to make a statement,
你要摧毁的不是一个系统
you don't take down a system,
而是一座城市
you take down a city.
见鬼 他把我踢出来了
Dammit! He shut me out.
不过他已经说出他想干什么了
Not before indicating what his plan might be.
要怎么摧毁一座城...
How do you take down a ci...
糟了
Oh, no.
什么
What?
我一直在想 如果他用网络核弹
I've been thinking about what would happen
来摧毁网络 会造成什么后果
if he used the web-nuke to take down the internet,
但如果他用对了
but if he used it right,
就可以让电网超负荷
overloading the electrical grid,
让医院的设备关闭
shutting down hospital equipment,
造成水管干道破裂
causing water main breaks.
他能害死市里的每一个人
He... he could kill everyone in the city.
所以网络核弹必须要放置在某个地方
So a web-nuke needs to be deployed somewhere.
我们需要知道计算者想要安装的地点
We need to know where the calculator wants to install it.
原则上 我是不会这么叫他的
I am not calling him that on principle,
因为这个代号♥很烂
'cause it is a lame codename.
好吧 费利西蒂 但我们还是得检查...
OK, Felicity, but we still have to check--
我正在查看网络核弹
I'm conducting a review of all the nodes, sub-nodes,
可能造成最大破坏的所有节点
and network access points where the web-nuke
子节点和网络接入点
would do the most damage.
有发现吗
Any luck?
你为什么总问我这个问题
Why do you always ask me that?
如果有任何发现
If I had any luck looking for what I'm looking for,
我就不会继续找 而是会直接告诉你
I would be telling you about it instead of looking for it.
抱歉 压力太大
Sorry. Stressed.
除了要对付本周的疯子
In addition to our lunatic of the week,
我还要处理帕尔默科技的事
I have Palmer Tech to look after.
帕尔默科技
Palmer Tech.
去年雷在研究一个叫攻城锤的程序
Ray worked up something last year called a Battering Ram,
大致就是能攻破网络安全的东西
basically something that could crash through cyber security.
不是商业应用程序 但是
No commercial application, but--
你能用它再次进入计算者的系统吗
Can you use it to get back into the Calculator's system?
别再这样叫他了 我说真的
Stop calling him that, I'm serious.
你的黑暗面就是内疚
Your darkness is guilt.
你取了很多人的性命
You've taken many lives.
最近是你心上人的哥哥
The life of your love's brother most recently.
我没爱上泰安娜
I'm not in love with Taiana.
她帮你拿回了亚马逊号♥上的地图
She helped you recover the maps from the Amazo.
她照顾你直至康复
She nursed you back to health.
而你回报她的全是谎言
And all she's received from you in return is a lie.
睁开双眼
Open your eyes.
这是什么
What's this?
柯蒂斯·霍特 你看到攻城槌了吗
Curtis Holt, have you seen the Battering Ram?
就是雷去年发明的那个很厉害的技术
It's this kick ass piece of tech that Ray invented last year.
圆柱形 钛合金外壳
Um, cyndrical shape, titanium shell.
我在准备一场暴♥力♥攻击
I'm gearing up for a brute force attack.
小心那个
Look out for that...
我需要集♥合♥所有的火力
And I need all the firepower I can muster.
高脚凳 没事了
...stool. Uh, never mind.
一天之内 轮椅就用得
Hey, you've gotten pretty slick on that thing
这么顺手 怎么回事
in the last 24 hours. What happened?
找到了
Yes! I got it.
谢谢你 柯蒂斯 你最好了
Thanks, Curtis. You're the best.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
是你在这里来去如风
You're the one who's whipping around here
干劲十足
like a house on fire.
整座城市陷入危机时 我就会这样
Well, that is what happens when the entire city is at stake.
但现在只是整个公♥司♥而已
But now when it's just, say, an entire company.
丹尼斯先生说你不打算
Mr. Dennis says you're no longer
向董事会展示超级电池了
presenting the power cell to the board.
我的预演就是一场空前灾难
Well, my dry run was an epic disaster.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那...那确实是一次很惨 的失败
It was...It was a spectacular failure.
确实是很糟糕
Like, it was really bad.
但如果这位费莉西蒂参与结果就会不一样
But it wouldn't have been if this Felicity had come in.
这位坐着轮椅
You know, the one who wheels in here
像刚才那样风风火火的人
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表