剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》《闪电侠》前情提要
Previously on "Arrow" And "Flash"...
布里·拉万 是个很聪明的机器人专家
Brie Larvan, a quite brilliant roboticist who once developed
曾经开♥发♥出农用的微型机器蜜蜂
miniature mechanical bees for military use.
巴里 我黑入了蜜蜂的频率系统
Barry, I hacked into the bees' frequency.
我在控制它们
I'm controlling them.
布里已经被控制了
Brie's restrained.
这是可植入生物刺♥激♥素
It's an implantable biostimulant.
这个小玩意儿
This little piece of technology's
能让我再次走路
gonna help me walk again?
在将它植入你的脊椎之后 没错
After it's implanted in your spine, yes.
我认为昆汀·兰斯的证词
I found Quentin Lance's testimony to be
十分具有说服力
particularly compelling.
基于此
On the strength of it,
达克先生收押不能保释
Mr. Darhk will be held without bail
且不能获释
or possibility of release.
每晚跟你一起在这里执行任务
It is, uh, too hard to be here with you
又不能跟你相爱太难了
every night and not be with you.
我不想放开你
I don't want to let you go.
但我们已经分手了
But I'm already gone.
用电脑时间到了 金发妞
Computer time's up, blondie.
还没到
Don't think so.
法官同意我每周
The judge granted me a minimum
至少可以用半小时电脑
of 30 minutes per week.
我还有九十秒
I have 90 more seconds.
法官不在 我说了算
Well, the judge ain't here. I am.
你这么想上网
Let's see what you're so hot for
到底是想看什么
without Internet connection.
蜜蜂
Bees.
我喜欢蜜蜂
I like bees.
西娅 你后脚滑出去了
Thea, your back foot's sliding out.
没有
No it's not!
你没看到我
Just because you can't see me
并不代表我就不在
doesn't mean I'm not there.
就算你看不见我
You got to sense my presence
也必须感觉到我在这
even when I'm not in your eyeline.
有什么建议给我吗
What advice would you give to me?
试试看
Humor me.
你累了
You're getting tired,
肩膀都松懈了
you're dropping your shoulder,
没有护住躯干
and you're opening yourself up.
你把每天的晨跑
So you took your morning run
从六英里减到多少了
from 6 miles to what?
两英里吗
Maybe two?
是啊 照顾一个小毛孩
Yeah. Well, taking care of a toddler's
就像跑马拉松一样
a marathon in itself.
好 可如果你的耐力打了折扣
Right, but when you sacrifice your endurance,
你在练习时会很快没了力气
you're losing steam too early in our sessions.
再来一次
Let's go again.
不要了
Ohh, pass.
我都不知道该怎么解释
I keep on running out of excuses
哪来这么多新伤了
for all my new bruises,
伤还是你造成的 而不是坏人
and they're from you, not bad guys.
咱们除掉了达克之后
The streets have gone quiet since we took
外面就安宁了
Darhk off the board.
他的组织可没消停
His organization hasn't been.
还没解决掉蜂巢
Hive is still out there.
对 等他们露头了 我们会搞定他们
Yeah, and when they rear their head, we'll take care of them,
可咱们得先庆祝胜利
but we have to celebrate our victories.
如果不庆祝
If we don't,
就会忘了我们为何而战
we forget what we're fighting for.
怎么了
What's wrong?
艾利克斯接到了鲁维·达克的
Alex has a new job interview
新工作面试
with Ruvé Darhk
什么
What?
她想在四月六日选举前
She's looking for a new chief of staff
找到新的幕僚长
before the April 6 election.
还是不明白
Still don't see
你为何不回去参选 奥利弗
why you just can't put yourself back in the race, Oliver.
选民们不喜欢反复无常的候选人
You know, voters, they hate flip-flopping,
而这会是相当大的反复
and that would be a pretty big one.
我不能让他替恶魔王子的妻子卖♥♥命
I can't let him work for the wife of the prince of darkness.
如果他有更好的选择呢
And what if he got a better offer?
你要参加市长竞选吗
Are you gonna run for mayor?
帕尔默科技 他们在招新的公♥关♥主任
Palmer Tech. They're hiring a new head of public relations.
我听某个人说的
I just heard that from someone.
劳蕾尔 她又不是伏地魔
Laurel, she's not Voldemort,
我没事
and I'm fine.
这主意不错
That's a good idea.
你该让艾利克斯和费莉西蒂谈谈
You should tell Alex to talk to Felicity.
怎么
What?
没事 只是...
Nothing. It's just--
没想到你竟然知道伏地魔是谁
It's shocking that you know who Voldemort is.
我又不是流行文化绝缘体
Well, I'm not immune to pop culture.
我也读过点《哈利波特》
I read a few of the "Harry Potter" books.
真的么 我还想和西娅打赌你只看了电影
Really? I was gonna bet Thea that you just saw the movies.
还拍成电影了
There were movies?
奎恩先生 我的手下在哪里
Mr. Queen, where are my men?
我不知道 瑞特
I don't know, Reiter.
他们是你的手下
They're your men.
我不会等着他们杀了我
I wasn't gonna wait around for them to kill me.
那维聂迪克托夫小姐在哪里
And what of Miss Venediktov?
她还在这里
She's still here.
别动
Don't move!
我的神像在哪里
Where's my idol?
不关你的事了
It's not your concern anymore.
就在附近 我能感觉到
It's nearby. I can feel it.
他们赋予的力量
The powers they bestowed
在衰减 但
are on the wane, but--
够了
Enough!
正如我所说
As I was saying,
魔力正在失效
the magics are losing their potency,
可还是够我
but I still have enough to
迅速干掉你们俩
make short work of the two of you.
每单位价格二十五万美元
A quarter of a million dollars per unit.
难以想象这么小的东西
It's hard to believe something so small
竟然要这么多钱
could cost so much money.
数字设备公♥司♥发布的
When digital equipment corporation released
首款虚拟地址扩展器要价七十万美元
the first VAX, it cost $700,000--
所以这已经很划算了
So you could think of this as a bargain.
不过我们不想发起一场电脑革命
Except we're not starting a computer revolution here.
我们是在尝试修复脊髓损伤
We're trying to repair spinal injuries.
最新估计 脊髓受损的人
The new estimate of spinal injuries
每年就有1.2万
per year are at 12,000 people.
除非每个都是百万富翁
Unless everyone's a billionaire,
否则重新站起来还是个奢侈品
walking again is a luxury item.
听起来像丹尼斯先生会说的话
Sounds like something Mr. Dennis would say.
他已经说了
He already has.
他召开了董事会
He's called a board meeting
讨论价格点后面
to discuss how many zeroes he can add
他能加多少零
to the end of that price point.
我能帮什么忙吗
Anything I can do to help you?
不能 感冒成这样你什么也干不了
No. You can't do anything with that cold.
回家 好好休息 喝点鸡汤
Go home, get some rest, get some chicken noodle soup.
你怎么跟我妈妈似的
You sound like my mother.
我相信如果你妈妈在这
And I'm sure if she was here
肯定会让你听我宝贝女儿的话
she'd tell you to listen to my favorite girl.
宝贝
Hi, honey!
好吧 但这只是因为我的感冒药
Fine, but only because my cold medication
开始让我眼前出现重影了
is starting to make me see double.
别走啊 别别
Help-- help me. Help.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表