剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Amar, Brickwell, and now Mr. Seldon.
就好像是一次集齐了所有暴徒
It's like one-stop shopping for thugs.
我是黑客 不是暴徒
I'm a hacker, not a thug.
才知道他和斯莫克小姐有段情史
Turns out he and Miss Smoak have a history.
就那种典型的男孩遇见女孩
Just your typical boy meets girl,
男孩爱上女孩
boy falls in love with girl,
男孩为了女孩进了监狱...
boy goes to jail for girl...
男孩为了钱要杀了女孩
boy tries to kill girl for money.
说起暴徒
Speaking of thugs,
诺亚方舟那又有新麻烦了
we have a new problem at Tevat Noah.
怎么又是他
Not this guy again.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, darling.
我去对付他
I'm dealing with him.
代我向马尚先生问好 亲爱的
Give Mr. Machin my love, my love.
这才有圣诞气息
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
一发KN08洲际弹道导弹
A long-range ballistic kn-08 missile
导致了海文洛克发生的
was responsible for the nuclear blast
核爆♥炸♥
at Havenrock.
国防部没有给出进一步评论
The Pentagon has not further commented.
联邦应急管理署以及城市应急服务人员
FEMA and city emergency services personnel
-继续进行隔离... -怎么回事
- continue their quarantine... - What's going on?
海文洛克那里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened in Havenrock?
达克搞的鬼
Darhk happened.
这个城市已经开始恐慌了
This city is starting to panic.
他们应该恐慌吗
Are they right to?
都在费利西蒂掌控之下
Felicity's got it under control,
不过我的妻子和她的政♥府♥秘密机构
but my wife and her top secret government agency's
正在寻找一个永久的解决方案
looking for a more permanent solution.
我联♥系♥不上西娅
I cannot get in touch with Thea!
没事的 她联♥系♥上我了
It's ok. She got ahold of me.
你没事就好
Thanks for not being dead.
你不在电脑旁
Aren't we all going to be
我们不都得死吗
if you're away from your computer?
柯蒂斯和库特勒在应对卢比孔河行动
Curtis and Kuttler are dealing with Rubicon.
西娅说了什么
What did Thea say?
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is?
是坏消息 蜂巢抓住了她
It's not good news. Hive has her.
你找到在哪了吗
Do you have a location?
我正在追踪信♥号♥♥
I'm tracing a signal.
我离开帕尔默科技的时候该
I should have taken more processors
多带点处理器的
from Palmer Tech on my way out.
他们让你走是个错误
They made a mistake letting you go.
他们会明白的
They'll see it.
他们要是想不明白 我就要搞复仇计划了
And if they don't, I'm taking revenge plan suggestions.
找到了
Got it.
西娅的信息从伯克利和柴尔德里斯
Thea's message came from the intersection
之间的交汇点发来
Of Berkeley and Childress,
就在贫民区正中间
Right in the heart of the glades.
你不是说西娅和她男朋友
I thought you said Thea and her boyfriend
出城了
went out of town.
我以为他们出城了 出发
I thought they did. Let's go.
我和你一起去
I-I'm coming with you.
你留在这里 如果情况恶化
I want you to stay here. If this gets worse,
要有个值得信赖的人
the city is going to need someone to listen to
来领导这个城市
that they can trust.
怎么了
What is it?
说点什么啊
Say something.
你的眼睛在发光
Your eyes were glowing.
像瑞特一样吗
Like Reiter?
天呐
My god.
奥利弗 我这是怎么了
Oliver, what's happening to me?
没事的
It--it--it doesn't matter.
我们会想出办法的 但现在我们得继续走
We will figure it out, but for now we have to keep moving.
好吗 走吧
All right? Come on.
奥利弗
Oliver!
真是难以置信
It's incredible.
我现在知道为什么瑞特寻求这股力量了
I know now why Reiter sought this power.
你这样皱眉的时候
When you furrow your brow like that,
看起来就像莫伊拉
you look just like Moira.
不许你谈论我妈妈
Don't you dare talk about my mother.
好吧 那我们就谈谈未来
Fine. Let's talk about the future instead.
创世纪就要降临
Genesis is coming.
现在马尚到处捣乱
With Machin running around,
我们不能再受到其他因素干扰
we can't have another x-factor on the loose.
"我们"
"We"?
不是你的蜂巢领主们吗
Not your Hive overlords?
我的意思是 我需要你保证
Point being, I need your word
你不会惹事
that you won't cause any trouble.
否则呢
Or what?
否则我就要采取措施
Or I will have to do something
确保你配合
to assure your compliance
尽管我很不想那么做
that I really don't want to do.
我要是遇到不想做的事
Well, when there's something I don't want to do,
我就赶紧把它做完
I just get it over with.
这会让一切都好起来的
This will make everything better.
守望者 你确定是这里吗
Overwatch, are you sure this is the spot?
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
不可能
That's impossible.
好吧 不是不可能
Ok, not impossible,
但我追踪西娅信息的
but my back trace on Thea's message
准确率有99.9999%
has a 99.9999% accuracy rate.
所以除非这是那0.0001%的可能...
So unless this is part of the .0001 percentile...
这里就是一条空荡的街道
It's just an empty street.
找找有没有任何看着奇怪的东西
Just look for anything out of place, all right?
不管蜂巢建了什么 估计都是最近搞的
Whatever hive has built is probably recent,
是新的
You know, new.
路上本来有下水道口吗
Is there supposed to be sewer access on the street?
城市规划上没有
Not according to city plans.
待命
Stand by.
跟我说说 马尔科姆
Help me with something, Malcolm.
为什么这个小磨人精朗尼·马尚
How is it again that this juvenile annoyance Lonnie Machin
又给我们惹麻烦了呢
is still a problem for us?
马尚是我们...
Machin is exactly what we--
其实我改变想法了
Actually, I've changed my mind.
我对借口不感兴趣
I'm not interested in excuses,
只要结果
Just results.
怎么了
Yes?
有两人侵入
Two hostiles have breached
东南入口
the southeast entrance.
一个一身绿 另一个一身黑
One in green, the other in black.
派一支小队过去守住入口
Send a squad and secure the entrance.
绿和黑
Green and black.
极有可能是奥利弗过来救他妹妹了
Oliver's come for his baby sister, most likely.
既然她在这里完全是因为你的缘故
And since she's only here because of you,
我想解决奎恩先生这件事也该你负责
I believe that makes Mr. Queen your problem.
你手上有一堆活要做 马尔科姆
You have a lot on your plate, Malcolm.
我建议你立即开始行动
I suggest you get started.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
蜂巢是如何在神不知鬼不觉的
How did Hive build all this
情况下建造了这一切的
Without anyone knowing?
有人愿意控制这座城市的
Well, doesn't hurt having someone
基础设施建设不是什么坏事
controlling the city's infrastructure.
官方没有任何蓝图记载
Can't find any public blueprints on file
这里有条惊悚的下水道
for an underground lair
能通往某地下巢穴
with a creepy sewer entrance.
相信我
Believe me...
我所见到的这一切绝对不会有蓝图
There are no public blueprints for this.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这里就跟气象山一样
Just like Mount Weather.
那是由联邦应急管理署
Continuity of government facility
在冷战期间为了应对核打击
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表