剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You know, 5 months ago, I convinced you
我们能拥有一切
that we could have it all,
我们可以来这里做这些工作
we could come here to this job
同时也拥有彼此
and have each other.
我错了
I was wrong.
然后我以为我们
And then I thought that we could just
可以回到我们去
go back to the way things were
常春藤镇之前的样子
before we left for Ivy town.
天呐 那真是跟丘比特的事一样疯狂
But, god, that was as crazy as Cupid is.
所以你什么意思
So what does that mean?
意思是 每晚跟你一起
It means that it is, um, too hard
在这里执行任务又不能跟你相爱太难了
to be here with you every night and not be with you.
对我们俩都不公平
That's not fair to either of us.
你跟我说你研究出来了一个
You told me how you worked some tech magic
能把亚当·亨特从市民那骗来的钱
to return all the money that Adam Hunt swindled
还回去的神奇技术 你
out of people. You...
你不需要我 你也能好好的
You don't need me. You'll be fine.
你从来不会半途而废
You don't give up.
所以你能成为一个英雄
You know, that's what makes you a hero.
但这件事无法挽回了
But there's no fixing this.
我们只能放开对方
We have to let each other go.
这次请你留着不要再给我了
I want you to keep it for good this time,
谢谢
please.
我不想放开你
I don't want to let you go.
我也不想放开你
I don't want to let you go.
但我们已经不可能了
But I'm already gone.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表