剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我绝不相信
I refuse to believe
你现在要放弃了
that you're going to give up now.
抗争吧
So fight!
再给我下药
Drug me again,
我就会杀了你 你个王八蛋
and I will kill you, you son of a bitch.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
我是朗尼叔叔
Uncle Lonnie here.
你看 我真的
See, I just absolutely
超喜欢你的这个小社区
adore your little community.
对外来人这么好
It's so welcoming to outsiders,
但就是太呆板了
but it's so...structured.
这点要改正过来
Going to have to fix that.
达克先生 记得我吗
Mr. Darhk, remember me?
你拒绝抛弃过的忠诚仆人
The loyal servant you rejected, betrayed?
二十分钟后 我就要杀人了
In 20 minutes, I'm going to kill someone.
可能是你的老婆
It can be your wife...
但是 达米恩 你才是我的第一选择
Oh, but, Damien, you're my first choice.
就看你了 兄弟
Ball's in your court, buddy.
记得快点哦
Oh, and be quick about it,
因为过了二十一分钟
Because in 21 minutes,
我就要把你这地下小世界炸翻天
I'm going to blow your little underground world into next week.
好吗
Ok?
马尚到这里了吗
So Machin is down here?
我们一直没除掉这惹事的害虫
An ongoing pest we've yet to exterminate.
他杀了带我来的艾利克斯
He killed Alex, who brought me here
因为鲁维给他下了药
because Ruvé drugged him
就像你对我做的那样
just like you did to me.
我们等会儿再讨论我的教育方法
We can discuss my parenting philosophy later.
马尚先生才是此刻最大的威胁
Mr. Machin is the immediate threat.
他要对付达克和他老婆
To Darhk and his wife,
我不明白我们为什么要担心他
and I still don't understand why we should care.
因为他之前已经试过一次
Because he has already tried once
杀掉这里的所有人了
to kill everyone down here.
马尔科姆说的没错
Malcolm's right.
我们不能让任何人送死
We're not letting anyone else die.
这地方并不安全
This place isn't safe.
我需要你带着家人离开这里
I need you to get your family out of here
才能保护好他们
in order to protect them.
请吧
Please.
你知道出去的路
Now, you know the way out,
如果我们没能阻止马尚
so if we can't stop Machin,
你就带领大家撤离吧
then you are going to lead the evacuation.
我可没有说要当志愿者
I don't recall volunteering.
就算我愿意
And even if I did,
那我要把他们带到哪里
where exactly would I evacuate them to?
我们头上的一切
Everything above our heads
都会被蘑菇云覆盖
is going to be under a mushroom cloud.
我不那么认为
I refuse to believe that.
因为你蠢
Because you're a fool.
因为我还心存希望
Because I have hope.
走吧
Let's go.
泰安娜 我不会让你杀了他的
Taiana, I am not just going to let you kill this man.
我是唯一能阻止瑞特的人了
I'm the only one who can stop Reiter.
这就是解决方法
This is how.
我需要他的能力
I need that man's power.
听听你说的话
Listen to yourself!
这不是你的本性
This isn't you.
神像所做的就是要扭曲你的思想
Whatever that idol is doing, it is warping your mind.
不对
No.
我从没这么清醒过
I've never been clearer.
别挡我的路
Now get out of my way!
不要
No, don't!
又是这似曾相识的感觉
Deja vu all over again.
你当诱饵
You as the bait,
我等着杀掉你的丈夫
me waiting to kill your husband.
我真希望这次我可以得手
You know, I really hope I get it right this time.
你根本不知道你在和什么作对
You have no idea the power that you're up against.
看看你
Look at you.
再不是那个哭泣着的人♥质♥了
No longer the whimpering victim.
妈咪真的好坚强好令人感动啊
Mommy's so strong and impressive.
不是吗
Isn't she?
你明白你要摧毁的
You do realize that you're planning
是地球上最后一块
to destroy the last safe place
安全的地方 是吧
left on the entire planet, right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你觉得我是那种
Did I leave you with the impression
很理智的人吗
that I was a rational guy?
那是我的妈咪
That's my mommy.
她是不是很漂亮
Isn't she pretty?
她还带来了她的朋友
Oh, and she brought her friends.
一切都结束了
This is over.
还早呢
More like under.
我对这里的系统动了点手脚
I tinkered with the engineering here.
这里的能量来源
This whole place is powered
是颗矮星合金
by a dwarf star alloy.
能量强大却很敏感
Very powerful but a little touchy,
所以你们最好瞄准点
So you might want to be careful where you aim
因为一旦射偏 这地方就全炸没了
because a stray shot could blow this whole place.
我们不会让你离开这里的
We're not letting you out of here.
那这样的话...
Well, in that case...
不想死就快点跑
Unless you want to die, let's go!
再见了 妈妈
Bye, mommy.
走吧 我们走
Come on, come on!
来不及了
There's no time.
救救我女儿
Save my daughter.
拜托了
Please.
请你答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
我们得马上离开这里
We need to get out of here, like, right now.
机械舞王终于醒了
Finally, electric boogaloo awakes.
长官 诺亚方舟出事了
Sir, there's something happening at Tevat Noah.
看来贫民区的房♥地♥产♥价值
Well, it looks like the real estate value
已经上涨了
of the glades just went up.
这叫黑色幽默
It's called gallows humor.
其他人怎么样
What about everybody else?
我看到梅林引导大家疏散
I saw Merlyn leading some evacuations.
肯定还有其他入口
There must be other access points.
不然马尔科姆就得埋在下面了
Or Malcolm's underneath all that.
她怎么办
What about her?
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
绿箭侠 斯巴达 快手
Green Arrow, Spartan, Speedy?
谁能回应一声就算是马尔科姆·梅林也行
Hell, I'd take Malcolm Merlyn at this point.
我们都安全
We're all safe.
卢比孔河行动进展如何
Where are you with Rubicon?
把蜂巢封锁在外了 一切顺利
HIVE's locked out. We're good.
城市安全了...
The city's safe...
你这话似乎没说完
You sound like there's a "But" to that sentence.
还有人需要被拯救
People still need saving.
他们依然需要希望
They still need hope.
还给我
Give it back!
泰安娜 要让我给你
Taiana, if you want it back,
先杀了我再说
you're going to have to kill me,
我打赌你不会杀我
And I'm betting you won't.
那我呢 奎恩先生
What about me, Mr. Queen?
先杀了你...
And after killing you...
再杀她
I'll kill her.
说吧
Tell me.
是马尚 他...
It was Machin. He's--
鲁维
Ruvé.
十分抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表