剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我跟你说过有个人愿意出庭作证
Well, I told you there's one guy willing to take the stand.
爸爸 我找过我上司
Dad, I went to my boss, and I asked him
叫他帮你争取检控豁免权
to give you immunity from prosecution.
他说他宁愿再次重新选举
He said he'd prefer to be reelected.
我不在乎豁免权
I don't care about immunity.
但是我在乎
But I do.
爸爸 我不会让你令自己被控有罪的
Dad, I'm not gonna let you incriminate yourself.
你... 不需要做任何事
You... you wouldn't be doing anything.
由我来做 这样做才是正确的
It'd be me, and it'd be right.
是我跟达克牵扯在一起的
I'm the one that got into bed with Darhk, right?
我做了那些决定
I made those decisions.
就该为这些后果付出代价 亲爱的
And I should pay the consequences for 'em, honey.
听我说 只有这样才能扳倒他
And, listen, it's the only way to bring him down.
好吧 好吧
OK. OK.
这么做也能证明
If we do this, you will also testify
你的行为是出于被迫
that you acted under duress,
因为达米恩威胁到了我的生命安全
that Damien threatened my life.
对 这样我的口供就变成
Yeah. 'cause that way, I get to say on record
诉说我对女儿的爱
how much I love my baby girl.
行
Ok.
剪刀手费利西蒂
Felicity scissorhands.
我们没找到有关卡特的线索
We struck out trying to find a line on Cutter.
这是什么
What's this?
我无法准确地将整个袖子
I couldn't exactly fit the entire sleeve
放入气相色谱仪
into the gas chromatograph.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
这个袖子上的纤维
The sleeve contains fibers
由六十种以上不同的白色蕾丝组成
from at least 60 different types of white silk lace.
白色蕾丝 婚纱上的那种
White lace, like in wedding dresses?
那就很讽刺了
That would be ironic.
里面还有无酸聚丙烯
And also traces of acid-free polypropylene.
用来干嘛的
What do they use that for?
长♥期♥贮存纺织品
Long-term storage of fabrics.
也许卡特躲在一个
Well, maybe Cutter's holed up in a spot
存放婚纱的地方
where they store wedding dresses.
科劳婚纱是全市唯一一家
Colao wedding dress services is the only
使用聚丙烯长♥期♥贮存婚纱的店
long-term storage facility in the city that uses polypropylene.
28街和汉米尔顿街路口
28th and hamilton.
距她弃置头两个受害人的地方仅两个街区
That's 2 blocks from where she posed the first 2 victims.
测到聚丙烯
那栋楼里能追踪到的唯一活动体就是你们
The only movement I'm tracking in that building is you guys.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
有发现
Got something.
她很爱自己的圣地 不是吗
She does love her shrines, doesn't she?
现在我们知道她是如何挑选目标的了
Now we know how she's picking her targets.
头两对夫妇都是最近刚结婚的
The first 2 couples, they both recently got married.
卡特在第二对夫妇的婚礼后就绑♥架♥了他们
Carter abducted the second couple after their wedding.
但布莱恩和莎伦 "布莱伦夫妇"
Yeah. But Blaine and Shannon--"Blannon"--
在遇害前48小时内
They had a secret wedding 48 hours
举♥行♥了秘密婚礼
before they were killed.
现在我们要搞清楚
Now we have to figure out
市里下一对要结婚的名人是谁
what celebrity couple in the city's getting married next.
我想我找到一对可以排除掉的了
I think I found one we can rule out.
所以取消订婚
So by calling off the engagement,
我们就不会成为丘比特的目标了
we took ourselves out of Cupid's crosshairs.
至少得有一线希望吧
I knew there had to be at least one silver lining.
她一直针对名人的高调婚礼
Well, she keeps on targeting high-profile weddings.
所以无论下一对被害者是谁我们都要盯住
So we just got to stake out whatever the next one is.
让无辜的情侣配合风险太大
It's a big risk to run with an innocent couple.
我们不会让无辜的情侣冒这个险
We're not gonna take that risk with an innocent couple.
我们得结婚
We need to get married.
真浪漫
How romantic.
但是费利西蒂
But it's--Felicity, it--
这是你想出来的最糟的主意
This is the worst idea you've ever had.
其实这不是最糟的
Actually, it's not the worst.
你也出主意了吗 约翰
Et tu, john?
在卡特的案子上 我们没了头绪
We lost our lead on Cutter,
费利西蒂 这次也许能引她出来
Felicity, and this might draw her out.
然后她就能杀了我 免了 谢谢
Oh, so she can kill me. Pass. No, thank you.
好吧 我和约翰会保护你
Ok. Now, John and I will have your back.
太糟了 我已经寄出了
Oh, I guess it's too bad I already sent out
取消邀请函
all those un-invitations.
不会 若你们肯花点时间上上八卦网站
Clearly not if you guys spent any time on the gossip sites.
听着 这些博主就喜欢
Ok, look, these bloggers love nothing more
秘密的私人婚礼
than a private secret wedding.
我泄露了消息说你们
I leak the news saying you guys wanted
想要秘密举办婚礼
to keep it under radar. Uh...
已经变成了八卦网站的头条了
It becomes the top story on their website.
这是给丘比特下的诱饵
It's catnip for Cupid.
好 听着 我们得快点行动
Ok, look, we have to do this quickly, ok,
这样 丘比特就不会改变作案方式
So Cupid doesn't change her mo
然后杀更多无辜的夫妻
and start killing more innocent couples.
我们明天能行动吗
Can we do this tomorrow?
可以
Tomorrow will work.
会场还收着我们的订金
The venue still has our deposit.
他们能把日期提前
They'll be able to move up the date.
你说过你要取消的
I thought you said you were gonna cancel that.
我是说过我要取消
I did say that I was gonna cancel,
我要取消 但我还没取消
and I am gonna cancel, but I haven't canceled yet
因为当我拿起...
because when I picked up...
当我拿起电♥话♥要取消的时候
when I pick up the phone to do that,
就意味着一切都结束了
it means it's over.
是结束了
It is over.
泰安娜 等等 等等
Hey, Taiana, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
我觉得我们甩掉他们了
Well, I think we lost them.
听着 瑞特不会下格杀勿论的命令
Look, Reiter is not gonna issue a kill order
因为他没有这个东西在身边
if he doesn't have that thing nearby.
你拿着它 救了我们的命
You grabbing it, you saved us.
如果真是这样
If that's true,
我们就该毁了这该死的东西
then we should destroy the damn thing.
不 等等
No, wait--
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
我们拿走了他的无线对讲机
We took his radio?
我知道你还在下面 奎恩
I know you're still down here, Mr. Queen.
你应该已经更加仔细研究过那些地图了
You should have studied those maps more closely.
逃离这些隧♥道♥的唯一方法就是原路返回
The only way out of these tunnels is back the way you came,
也就是经过我
which means going through me.
你要么自己主动回来
You can either return of your own accord
要么让我来找到你
or you can force me to come find you.
但别想靠武力离开这里
But don't bother trying to fight your way out of this.
毕竟我们之中 只有我既有手下
After all, I'm the only one of us who has men
又有枪
and guns.
去年八月 达克问我
Well, last August, Darhk asked me
要消防队长的
for the vacation plans
假期计划
for the chief of the fire department.
异议
Objection.
达克 本德尔 随他爱怎么叫
Darhk. Bender. Whatever he wants to call himself.
我告诉他雷诺兹队长的所在位置
I told him where Chief Reynolds was staying.
第二天那里就爆♥炸♥了
The next day, the place blows up.
反对 这是臆测
Objection. Conjecture.
你可以在盘问环节提出质疑
Something you're free to challenge on cross-examination.
继续 兰斯小姐
Continue, Ms. Lance.
你还为被告做了什么
What else did you do for the defendant?
他希望我能给他
He wanted me to give him
星城警署电脑系统的网络权限
access to the SCPD computer network.
我给了
I did it.
他还想让我给他
He wanted me to give him
警署巡逻时间表 我给了
the departmental patrol schedules. I did that.
他让我侵入♥联♥邦服务器集群
He wanted me to break in to a federal server farm
安装电脑病毒 我也做了
to install a computer virus. And I did that.
他让我把星城领导阶层的信息给他
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表