剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
要是费利西蒂在的话 或许能
If Felicity were here, maybe.
但现在的情况 唯一的办法就是拿我换回他们
But as it is, our only play is trading me for them.
听着 我不会假装我弄清楚了
Ok, listen, I'm not gonna pretend to understand
现在发生的一切
what is going on here.
但是把你交给达克
But the idea of you turning yourself over to Darhk,
是我最近听过的最糟的主意
that's the worst idea I've heard in a while.
也许 但这是唯一的办法
Maybe, but it's our only play.
是我开始了这一切 就应由我来终结
I brought all this on, I have to end it.
我希望你们在这个城市待得很好
Well, I hope you're all enjoying the city.
我们有不错的交响乐
You know, we have a lovely symphony
还有西海岸最好的咖啡
and the best coffee on the western seaboard.
很好
Wonderful.
法雅德女士说你喜欢游戏 达米恩
Ms. Fayad said you like to play games, Damien.
游戏
Games?
对 游戏
Yes. Games.
如今你只是在浪费我们的时间
Now you're just wasting our time.
我们来是想看看你的创世纪进展如何
We came here to check on your progress with Genesis,
不是来看你解决个人仇怨的
not to watch you exercise a personal vendetta.
你说的是奥利弗·奎因的朋友吧
You're talking about Oliver Queen's friends.
我们担心的才不是什么市长竞选
We have greater concerns than some mayoral campaign.
市长竞选牵扯到了星城湾
That campaign's involvement in the Star City Bay
这是值得担心的
turned out to be a concern.
各位 看来事情将马上变得
Well, folks, turns out things are gonna get real interesting
很有趣了
real fast.
接到你的电♥话♥真是惊讶
I was surprised to get your call.
而且还是用我们的安全电♥话♥
And on one of our secure phones no less.
你真是深藏不露啊 奥利弗
You are more than you see, Oliver.
你应该希望你说的是错的
You really better hope that isn't true.
抓到了其最亲近的人却还敢威胁他
What's the word for a man who threatens the man
这种人是什么人
who's holding his nearest and dearest captive?
我不知道 是傻瓜吗
I don't know, idiot?
你没有杀了我的朋友 你抓他们是想表明态度
You didn't kill my friends. You took them to make a point.
你已经表明了
You've made it.
不
No.
我还没有
Not yet I haven't.
我已经来了 放了我的朋友
I'm here. Let my friends go.
真抱歉 你以为这是等价交换吗 奎因先生
I'm sorry, did you think this was quid pro quo, Mr. Queen?
我们达成了协议 快放了我的朋友
We have a deal. Now let my friends go.
有点耐心
Patience.
你知道谁完善了毒气室吗
Do you know who perfected the gas chamber?
是纳粹
The Nazis.
我困惑了好多年
For years I wondered why
为什么世界允许这种禽兽生存
the world would allow those monsters to exist,
甚至昌盛
let alone thrive.
后来我明白了 世界需要他们
And then I realized, the world needed them to.
虽然听起来很恐怖 但是每过一段时间
As horrible as it sounds, every now and then,
人类需要重置 需要重来
humanity needs a reset, a do-over.
如今时间到了
That time has come.
这是什么
What is this?
一个演示
A demonstration
一旦我们让你当上市长
of the project that you're gonna help us with
你就要帮我们完成这个计划
once we install you as mayor.
就把这个当成你朋友和家人的保险政策吧
Think of it as your friend's and family's life insurance policy.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service,
你的真诚 以及你对我的信任
your mind, and your belief in me.
你将永远是蜂巢的一员
You will forever be part of our HIVE.
气室开启了
The bloom is active.
很好
Good.
顺便一提 谢谢你跑腿
And by the way, thank you for doing the legwork
清洁星城湾
on skimming the bay.
我的手下之前在港口
My people were using the harbor
培育了一种水藻
to create a certain type of algae.
它可以让我做这件事而又不被查到
One that would allow us to do this undetected.
真是失望
Bummer.
至少他比之前那个撑得久了一点
Well, at least he lasted longer than the previous one.
我想这也不错吧
I guess that's something.
好了 继续调整用量
All right, let's continue to adjust the ratio of the bloom.
你要是告诉我说总有一天
If you told me I'd ever get used to
我会习惯看你这么穿 我...
seeing you dressed up like that, I'd...
真棒 你把你的奴隶装穿出来了
Excellent. You've got your bondage outfit on.
不戴面具吗
And no mask for you?
没这爱好
Not my thing.
如果我们是去救奥利弗
If we're going after Oliver,
你带上你那些忍♥者朋友
wouldn't it make sense for you to bring along
不是更好吗
a few of your little ninja friends?
我不能把联盟牵扯到蜂巢里
I can't afford to pit the League against HIVE.
你找到奥利弗的位置了吗
Do you have Oliver's location?
在佩尼镇外一个废弃的工业基地
An abandoned industrial complex outside Pennytown.
你不觉得达克会
You'd think Darhk would have
检查一下他身上有没有追踪器吗
checked to see if he was tagged with a tracker.
他当然会查了 达米恩考虑非常周全
Well, I'm sure he did. Damien's very thorough.
但是奥利弗让我用
But Oliver had me tag him
一种纳米科技给他定了位
with the same particular nano technology
跟去年他给我定位的方法一样
he used on me last year.
那我呢
What about me?
不行 你会暴露你的卧底身份
No, you'll blow your cover with Darhk.
我觉得我已经暴露了
It's pretty much already blown.
能回避一下吗
Can you give us the room?
很乐意 我生活里的父女闹剧已经够多了
Happily. I have enough father/daughter drama in my life as it is.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
别忘了 时间紧迫
Remember, we're on a clock.
好吧 如果是关于我为达克办事之后
Ok, if this is about you not trusting me anymore
你不相信我了 那么...
after working with Darhk, then--
不 恰恰相反
No, it's just the opposite.
你做了一些事
You've done things,
可能你永远都无法原谅自己
things that you'll never forgive yourself for,
因为你要保护我
because you were protecting me.
但是应该由我来决定
But I'm the one who gets to decide
我需不需要被人保护
whether I need anyone's protection.
当父母可不是这样 宝贝
That's not how parenting works, sweetheart.
我想咱俩可以达成共识
I think that you and I can both agree
你我之间不是那么典型的父女关系
that our relationship is a little unconventional.
你戴的那面具就能说明问题
Mask should have been the first clue.
听我说 宝贝
Listen, sweetheart.
你要小心点 好吗
You just be careful out there, all right?
你要出了什么事 我真不知道该怎么办
'Cause I don't know what I'd do if anything were to happen to you.
其实不是那样 我知道我会怎么做
In fact, that's not true. I know exactly what I would do.
一定是不光彩的事
And it'd be ugly.
这些人都是志愿者吗
These people, they're volunteers?
真正的信徒 每一个都是
True believers. Every last one.
奥利弗
Oliver!
我给你们点私人空间来道别
Well, I'll give you guys some privacy to say your farewells.
约翰和西娅还好吧
Are John and Thea all right?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
别说你是牺牲了自己来保全我们
Please don't tell me that you traded your life for ours,
那完全是你以前鲁莽的做法
because that would be extremely old Oliver.
我只能自投罗网
I had to turn myself in.
只有这样才能知道你们被关在哪儿
It was the only way to know where you were being held.
可即使真像你们所想
One little problem. Two of you think
达克会遵守协定
that Darhk is gonna keep up his end of the bargain.
到时候金丝雀出现
But what happens when the calvary shows up
但绿箭侠没在怎么办
and the Green Arrow's not present?
达克很邪恶 他不傻
Darhk is evil, not stupid.
这都处理好了 费利西蒂
I have that handled, Felicity.
只能这么办了
It had to be this way.
为什么 因为你觉得我们处在这种境地
Why? 'Cause you think that we're in this situation
是因为你的决定吗
because of your decisions?
我非常不愿意跟你说这种话 奥利弗
Look, I really hate to be the one to break this to you, Oliver,
你不是我的上司
but you are not the boss of me.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表