剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Come on.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for trusting me.
你说换一种方式真是不假
You weren't kidding about doing things differently, were you?
以前是用箭射他们
Instead of pin cushioning guys,
现在又把他们活活烧死吗
now you're burning them alive?
队长
Captain--
你很幸运
And you're lucky
马尚被送进了星城总医院
Machin is on his way to Starling General,
不然我会以谋杀罪名逮捕你
or I'd be booking you for murder.
你要清楚我们两人现在的立场
Just so you're clear where we stand with each other.
这个人需要水
This man needs some water!
听见我说话了吗
Did you hear me?
是的 我听见了
Yeah, I heard.
快回去工作
Get back to work.
如果你的工人都因为中暑死了
What are you going to do when all your workers
你们要怎么办
are dead from heat stroke?
和你没有关系
Not your concern.
听他说的
Like the man said,
回去工作
get back to work!
斯莫克小姐
Miss Smoak,
为什么我们听说
what's this we're hearing
你停止了裁员
about you halting the workforce reduction?
我以为我们达成了一致...
I thought we agreed--
当时是你说我听而已
Well, you talked and I listened.
我不认为那是达成一致
I would hardly call that an agreement.
我确实开除了一些人
With that said, I did get around to firing a few people
但是他们都又被重新雇佣了
they've all been hired back, B-T-dub.
他们其中的一个人让我想起了
And one of them reminded me
雷·帕尔默绝对不会同意这么做
that Ray Palmer never would have approved of this.
雷·帕尔默已经死了
Ray Palmer is dead.
而且这个公♥司♥也快破产了 除非...
And this company will be, too, unless--
我需要打断你一下
I am going to stop you right there.
抱歉 斯莫克小姐 你要见我吗
I'm sorry, Miss Smoak, you asked to see... me.
我想是弄错了
I think there's been a mistake.
没弄错 其实你来的正是时候
No, actually, you have perfect timing.
我正要和丹尼斯先生说到你的项目
I was just about to tell Mr. Dennis about your project.
在我解雇霍特先生后 我有机会
After I fired Mr. Holt, I had the opportunity
看了他正在进行的项目
to review his active projects.
原来他正在研究一些东西
It turns out he is working on something
而这将会给科技带来革命性的改变
that is going to revolutionize technology
并且拯救这家公♥司♥
and save this company.
没有足够的人员协助他
Neither of which he can do
他就无法完成这两项工作
with a reduced workforce supporting him.
有意思
Intriguing.
那这场科技大变革的内容是什么
So what's this revolutionary technology,
霍特先生
Mr. Holt?
那是专利
That is proprietary.
但我可以向你们担♥保♥ 大变革会让世界震惊
But I can assure you, it will astonish the world.
我们半年后要召开年度股东大会
Our annual shareholders meeting's in six months.
到时给大家讲解吧
Present it there.
让我们震惊吧
Astonish us.
我们会的
Oh, we will.
你对所谓令世界震惊的科技
You don't even have an idea
根本就没有一点主意 对吧
for some world astonishing technology, do you?
没错 但我敢说你知道
Nope, but I am betting that you do.
相当大胆的举动啊 斯莫克小姐
Pretty bold move, Miss Smoak.
是的 我在尝试换一种方式做事
Yeah, well, I'm trying to do things a little differently.
有人吗
Hello?
你好吗
How are you?
我叫你别担心我
I guess I was wrong
看来是错的
when I told you not to worry about me.
对错与否 我还是会担心你
Right or wrong, I'm still going to worry.
这是当哥哥的首要职责
It's right at the top of the big brother job description.
西娅
Thea...
我当时应该立刻告诉你有关复活泉水的事
I should have told you about the Pit immediately.
那是过去的我
That was the old me.
那你现在变成什么样了
And who are you now?
奥利二代吗
Ollie 2.0?
不 我更像是
No, I'm more like...
尝试换一种方式做事的奥利一代
Ollie 1.0 who's trying to do things differently.
无论你在经历些什么
Look, whatever you are going through,
我们都会一起挺过去
we will get through it together.
我觉得西娅可以离开这里一段时间
I thought Thea could use some time out of town.
来个温泉度假 整理一下思绪
A spa getaway. Clear her head.
只要没有浴缸就行
As long as it's not near any hot tubs,
因为我落到这步田地都是因为那东西
'cause that's what got me into this situation.
我觉得这个主意不错
I think it's a good idea.
我们不在时 你和约翰能处理这的事情吗
Can you and John handle things while we're away?
好 前提我们没自相残杀
Yeah, as long as we don't kill each other first.
走了
Bye.
我刚是说笑的
I'm kidding, by the way.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
也许吧
Probably.
好好照顾她 好吗
Take care of her, OK?
我和大家一样都很喜欢温泉
Yeah, I like a spa as much as anybody,
但我想我们都知道
but I think we both know
不管我在经历什么事
whatever is going on with me
美甲护理都于事无补
will not be fixed with a mani-pedi.
所以我们不会去泡温泉
That's why we're not going to the spa.
我们要去南达尔巴特
We're going to Nanda Parbat.
西娅 无论你在经历些什么
Thea, whatever's going on with you,
刺客联盟会知道该怎么做
the League, they'll know what to do.
为什么我们不告诉我哥哥
Why-why are we not telling my brother?
因为我们去南达尔巴特
Because you're not the only reason
不只是为了你
for us going to Nanda Parbat.
发生什么事了
What happened?
救护车没能到达星城总院
The ambulance didn't make it to Starling General.
我们试过用无线电联♥系♥救护人员
We tried to get the paramedics on the radio,
然后接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
and then we got a 911 call reporting this.
马尚 他...
Machin, he...
我真不知道该怎么描述他对他们做了什么
I don't really know how to describe what he did to them.
我不知道这符号♥是什么意思
I'm not sure what that symbol means.
这代表混乱
It means anarchy.
在吗
Hello.
我在这里
Hey, I'm out here.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
别告诉我你开始享受解雇别人了
Don't tell me you started enjoying firing people.
不再解雇了
No more firing.
很好
Good.
想到别的办法了吗
Figured out another way.
也许你可以和我分享你的秘密
Well, maybe you could share your secret with me.
我承诺过自己 要换一种方式做事
Doing things differently is what I promised myself.
你现在就是在换一种方式做事啊
You are doing things differently.
显然方式改变得不够
Well, not different enough, apparently.
兰斯和杰西卡·丹福斯两人
Both Lance and Jessica Danforth
都对我说了同样的话
said something to me
他们说这座城市需要的东西
about this city needing something
绿箭侠无法给予
that the Green Arrow can't offer them.
一家好的寿司店吗
Decent Sushi restaurant?
是希望
Hope.
激励
Inspiration.
做事光明磊落之人
Someone who can do things in the light,
不会害怕
who isn't afraid...
能保护自我的人
someone who can protect himself.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
我要竞选市长
I'm going to run for mayor.
至爱的女儿 至爱的妹妹
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表