剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不过我们刚用超级英雄装置
but we just beat a group of robot bees
打败了一群机器蜜蜂
using a superhero doohickey,
如果这还不值得击掌庆祝
and if that's not high-five-worthy,
就没有值得庆祝的了
I don't know what is.
柯蒂斯 现在真不是击掌的时候
Curtis, now is not the time for high-fives.
抱歉 我...太激动了
Sorry. I--you know, I just got excited,
等他们来了 一定要庆祝胜利
and, you know, you got to celebrate the wins when they come.
什么
What?
西娅和费利西蒂还被困在帕尔默科技
Thea and Felicity are still trapped inside Palmer Tech
现在不知有多少蜜蜂在那
with who knows how many more bees.
-我们没有胜利 -奥利弗
- We're not winning. - Oliver.
如果你想留在这里
So if you're gonna be down here,
如果你想跟我们合作
if you're gonna be with us,
你就要完全明白
then you need to understand the totality
自己要面对的是什么
of what it is you're signing up for.
如果我们不好好尽职
If we do not do our jobs perfectly,
就会有人死去
then people die
而且不只是陌生人
and not just strangers
还有朋友 家人 爱人
but friends, family, and loved ones,
所以 请你每次说笑
so think about that every time you crack a joke
或轻视我们的工作时 都想想这一点
or make light of what it is that we do!
我能跟你说两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
你不如干脆找几只小猫小狗
Any puppies you want to kick while you're at it,
乱踢一通 再扔进河里泄愤好了
bags of kittens that you want to throw down the river?
他需要听听那些
He needed to hear that.
没人需要听那些 奥利弗
Nobody needs to hear that, Oliver.
我知道你难受 但你不能拿柯蒂斯出气
I know you're hurting, but you can't take it out on Curtis.
我没拿柯蒂斯出气
I'm not taking it out on Curtis.
我就想让他明白
I just need him to see.
明白什么
See what?
我们过的不是什么好日子
That this is not a good life.
我曾离开过这里
I walked away from it,
我感觉很快乐
and I was happy.
八年以来 那是我头一次
For the first time in 8 years,
觉得满足
I was content.
那为什么要回来
So why did you come back?
我回来是因为费利西蒂
I came back because of Felicity.
她让我相信我们可以胜任
She convinced me that we could do this job,
可以拯救这座城市 并且不用
that we could save this city and not
向黑暗屈服 但...
surrender to the darkness, but...
我...我觉得我们做不到
I don't--I don't think that we can.
你现在会这么说
You're only saying that right now
纯粹是因为你现在痛苦万分
because you're in 10 different kinds of pain,
但残酷的真♥相♥是 费利西蒂
but the harsh truth is that Felicity--
她跟你分手是因为你的选择
she broke up with you because of your choices,
因为你对她撒的谎
because of lies that you told,
是你 奥利弗 不是绿箭侠
You - Oliver, not the Green Arrow.
我知道
I know.
我能挽救一座城 但挽救不了我的感情
It just doesn't seem fair that I can save a city
感觉不太公平
and not save my relationship.
奥利弗 生活本来就不公平
Oliver, life's not fair,
不论是在星城还是常春藤镇 但你是对的
Whether you're in Star City or Ivy Town, but you're right.
你可以挽救这座城市 每晚都如此
You can save this city, you do it every night.
你是人们希望的灯塔
You're a beacon of hope to people.
我只是希望你能试着
I just wish that you would try and use
给自己一点希望
some of that hope for yourself.
你好 伙计们
Hi, fellas.
要知道我看到别人进来都会皱眉
You know, I usually frown upon walk-ins,
但有什么需要吗
but how can I help you?
这次没狱警来救你了 达克
No guards are coming to save you this time, Darhk.
我们已确认了
We made sure of it.
很好 那他只用杀你俩了
Good because then he only has to kill two of you.
我知道你们多半在问自己
I know you're probably asking yourself,
"刚刚发生了什么"
"Self, what the hell just happened?"
原来你们的朋友 也是我的新朋友
It turns out your friend, my new friend,
阿玛尔先生的弱点就是唯一在世的亲人
Mr. Amar has a soft spot for his only surviving relative,
他奶奶还在市政局纪念厅
a grandmother in Monument Point.
语气和蔼打几通电♥话♥
It is amazing what people will tell you
人们就会告诉你好多事情
with a few phone calls and a kind voice.
好吧 他们死了吗 他们死了吗
Anyway--are they dead? Are they dead?
我本来还准备了一番精彩的言辞
No! I had this wonderful speech about how I was gonna kill
关于你没杀他们 我就杀你奶奶
your grandmother had you not killed them.
算了 继续做其他事吧
Never mind. On to other matters.
你现在可以致电你的组织
You may now call your organization
把另一条信息传递出去
and have that other message delivered.
我以为我们黑不进去了
I thought we were locked out.
我们得看看我有没有手生
Well, we're gonna have to see if I haven't lost my touch.
我还得看看我妈妈
Then I have to see if my mom
还有董事会成员成功脱险了没有
and the board members made it to safety.
你真不应该给布里想要的东西
You really should not have given Brie what she wanted.
我受不了人们身处险境
I am sick of people being put in vulnerable positions.
好吧 但现在什么都阻止不了她
Yeah. Well, now there's nothing stopping her
让那些蜜蜂回来蛰我们了
from bringing those bee things back on us.
至少我们 团队 你的团队有时间了
Well, at the very least, it buys us--the team-- your team time.
奥利不会有事的
Ollie's gonna be fine.
他总能逢凶化吉
He always is.
但不幸的是 对奥利弗来说
Well, unfortunately, in Oliver's case,
"他总能逢凶化吉"这预测并不准确
"He always is" isn't an accurate predictive metric.
抱歉 我受够担惊受怕
Sorry. I'm just sick of worrying,
受够暴♥力♥了
I'm sick of the violence.
我也是 好吗 我当然也是
Yeah. So am I, ok? Of course I am,
但我们得忍♥受
but we put up with it.
我们得撑下去
We push past it
因为我们做的事情很重要 是吧
because what we do is important, ok?
我们得成为希望的灯塔
We have to be the beacon of hope.
其他人不是
Nobody else is.
你们才是希望的灯塔
You're the beacon of hope.
我退出团队是因为我受不了和奥利弗合作
I quit the team because I couldn't stand to work with Oliver,
但我现在退出了
but--but now that I'm out,
我能以不同的视角看待生活
I look at life from a different perspective.
看看你身边
I mean, look around you.
西娅 我们在演《虎胆龙威之蜜蜂危机》
Thea, we're in a "Die Hard" movie with bees.
也许我会变得伟大 也许不会
Maybe I'm meant for great things, maybe I'm not,
无论怎样 都不该是这样
but whatever it is, it's not this.
抱歉 我不会回去
I'm sorry. I'm not coming back.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
我开始明白
You know, I'm beginning to see
你和费利西蒂分手的原因
why you and Felicity didn't work out.
我多半活该
I probably deserve that.
我很想拥抱庆祝 学习消遣
Look. I'm all for hugs and learning,
但如你所说 还有危险
but like you said, there's still danger.
没错
Yeah.
而且你很可怕
And you are a very scary man.
蜜蜂有突破了吗
Any luck with the bees?
柯蒂斯正在努力
Curtis is doing his best.
谢谢 劳蕾尔 我已经能够
Thanks, Laurel. Now that I've been able
真正检测蜜蜂
to actually examine the bee,
我已经破解了他们的升级协议
I've deciphered their upgrade protocol.
他们下次改写时 我就能上传病毒
Next time they adapt, I can upload a virus
病毒会散布整个蜂巢
that will disperse into the entire Hive.
就像《独♥立♥日》[1996]里一样 对吧
Like what they did in "Independence Day," right?
怎么 我看电影很奇怪吗
What, I can't watch movies, too?
计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我给一支箭装上了计算机病毒箭头
I rigged an arrow with a computer virus payload.
射向蜜蜂女王的小兵附近
Shoot it near one of "Bee" Arthur's minions,
病毒会传向剩下的蜂群中
The virus will transmit to the rest of the colony,
就完事了
and we're done.
太棒了
That's nice work.
成功之后再称赞我吧
Wait until it works before you congratulate me.
我进去了 意思是我出来了
I'm in! I mean, I'm out.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表