剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously on "Arrow"...
关于你那个公开的疯狂崇拜者
Got an ID on your not-so-secret
所劫持的人♥质♥ 我知道身份了
but very crazy admirer's hostage.
卡丽·卡特 她以前在星城警署工作
Carrie cutter, she's former SCPD.
爱就是你的死亡号♥令
Love is a bullet in the brain.
我的英雄
My hero!
我是丘比特呀 笨蛋
I'm Cupid, stupid.
如果我不帮你呢
And if I don't help you?
我想我已经很明确地表示过
I think I made it abundantly clear
你别无选择
you don't have a choice.
你在帮达米恩·达克做事吗
Are you working for Damien Darhk?
我尽全力也要保证你的安全
I did what I had to do to keep you safe.
但你所说的一切都将成为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
威廉是谁
And who's William?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
奥利弗 我们需要谈谈
Oliver, we need to talk.
我做不到
I can't do this.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
天呐
Oh, my God.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
不管你想干什么 都没必要
Whatever you're thinking of doing, you don't have to.
放了我们吧
Just let us go.
我们不会告诉别人
We won't tell anyone.
绝对不会告诉别人的 好吧
No one. Absolutely not, right?
很好 达成一致
Wonderful. Agreement...
这是让爱情坚固的粘合剂
the mortar that holds together the bricks of love.
你们有多么爱彼此呢
So how much do you love each other?
我愿倾尽所有
With everything that I have.
那这位女士
And the missus?
你有多爱那位先生
How much does she love her mister?
胜过世上一切
More than anything in the world.
真感人
How sweet...
也真可悲
and pathetic.
什么
Wh-- what?
爱就是你的死亡号♥令
Love is a bullet to the brain...
或者说是一箭穿心
or an arrow to the heart.
请坐
Please be seated.
首先我想先听当事人的保释问题
First I'll hear the parties on the question of bail.
法官大人 被告想放弃保释
Your honor, the defendant wishes to waive bail so that the,
以便法庭能专心考虑我们撤案的动议
court can focus its attention on our motion to dismiss.
法官大人 被告是在
Your honor, the defendant was apprehended
绑♥架♥儿童的现场被捕的
at the site of a child abduction.
因为他也被绑♥架♥了
Because he was being held captive himself.
法官大人
Your honor,
这些文件能证明
These documents will confirm
我当事人的身份是肯尼思·本德尔
my client's identity as Kenneth Bender,
马尔科维亚居民
Citizen of Markovia.
法官大人 这简直荒谬
Your honor, this is ridiculous.
被告的名字是达米恩·达克
The defendant's name is Damien Darhk
谁说的 你吗
According to whom? You?
奥利弗·奎恩 还是媒体
Oliver Queen? The media?
法官大人 根本没有任何证据
Your honor, there's absolutely no evidence whatsoever
指明我的当事人就是达米恩·达克
to suggest that my client is this Damien Darhk,
更别说根本没任何理由怀疑
Much less prove beyond a reasonable doubt
达米恩·达克犯的那些罪是他干的
that he committed these acts that Damien Darhk is even accused of.
法官大人 我们有证据
Your honor, we have evidence,
将在审讯时呈上
and we will present it at trial.
得等到什么时候
During which time what?
让我当事人烂死在监狱里吗
My client just rots in jail?
幸好他不在马尔科维亚了 对吧
I mean, fortunately, he's no longer in Markovia, right?
因为在美国 我们...
Because, you know, in America, we...
我们会举♥行♥预审听证
We have preliminary hearings to determine
来确定州政♥府♥有没有完成举证的责任
whether the State can meet its burden of proof.
法官大人
Your honor...
兰斯女士 你不是说你们有证据吗
You say you have evidence, Ms. Lance?
那就准备好呈上来
Get ready to present it.
在被告达克亦或本德尔先生的
Mr. Darhk or Mr. Bender or whatever he's calling himself
撤案动议裁决之前
is hereby remanded to the custody of the Department of Corrections
他将被关押在狱政局候审
to be held until disposition of defendant's motion to dismiss.
我想到个法子
I worked out a system to maximize
能让搬家效率更高
the efficiency of the moving process.
先把东西最多 最沉的盒子搬到车上
The densest, heaviest boxes are put into the moving truck first,
给剩下的盒子打下牢固的基础
creating a solid foundation for the rest of the boxes
在货车行进的过程中
and providing maximum recovery time
能最大限度地提供缓冲时间
during the most physical moments of moving.
也就...
There's...
更不容易弄坏东西
less chance for injury, too.
我找了搬家公♥司♥
I hired a mover.
虽然我不想对专业搬家公♥司♥指手画脚
And I would never want to step on the toes of professionals,
但把又沉东西又多的盒子
but proper distribution of the mass and density of the boxes
合理地安放在货车里
inside the moving truck could have
能减少搬家公♥司♥来回跑的次数
cost-saving effects for the moving company
这样就可以节省汽油了
in the form of improved gas mileage.
好吧 很好
OK. Great.
你恢复地不错...
So you're doing great with the--
这么短时间你就恢复得这么好真是厉害
it's just amazing how much progress you've made in such little time.
保罗肯定是物理治疗的天才
Paul must be just a physical therapy genius.
对 就像天才的组合
Yes, like a symphony of the talents.
柯蒂斯和保罗 他们是完美搭档
You know, with Curtis and Paul, they're kind of the perfect team.
比如技术人才联姻...
You know, marrying tech--
用错词了 我的错 我的拿手戏
Poor choice of words. My bad. My specialty.
没事
It's OK.
没事 也不是说...
That's fine. I-- it's, you know, it's not like,
我也不知道这是什么了
I don't know what it's like.
我们订过婚 可现在分手了
We were engaged, and now we're not together.
就是这样
That's what it's like.
能拜托你把预订的场地取消吗
Did you cancel the venue? Please?
我 好 我会去取消
I'm-- yes, I will get around to canceling the venue.
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
我去把客人推掉
And I will uninvite the guests.
好
OK.
你什么时候想叫搬家公♥司♥来都可以
The movers will swing by whenever you want.
只管打电♥话♥
Just give them a call.
回头见吧
I'll see you when I see you.
所以今晚见咯
So tonight?
今晚
Tonight?
对 今晚 我
Yeah. Tonight I--
虽然我想我们从没说起过
I mean, I guess we didn't talk about it,
但我们没在一起之前我就是团队一员
but I was a part of the team before we were together.
所以我就想...
I just assumed...
今晚 就像 就像
Oh, tonight. Like, to-- like to--
就像之前一样
like every night.
没问题
Of course.
你是团队的一员
You are a part of the team
永远都是
forever and always.
继续走
Keep moving.
停下
Stop here.
就是这
This is it.
好了
OK, well...
你想要的东西已经找到
now that you've found what
那就不需要我们了 我们可以...
you're looking for, you don't need us. So we can just--
不 还没结束 奎恩
No. This isn't the end, Queen.
这才开始
It's the beginning.
开始什么
Of what?
我在非洲的一个小村子里长大
I grew up in a small village in Africa.
那个国家的名字这些年来换了很多次
A country whose named has changed a dozen times over the years.
一天 土匪袭击了我的村子
One day, bandits came to my village.
他们想要水 黄金和女人
They wanted water and gold and women.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表