剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们附上自己的代码一起传送回去
We hitch our own code on to the back trace.
柯蒂斯 你的卢比孔河行动封锁计划
Curtis, your Rubicon lockout idea.
还要多久才能执行
How long till you can get me an executable?
二十秒
Uh... 20 seconds.
好极了
Great.
如果成功了
If this works,
会把最新的电涌
it will send the latest surge
发回它的起始点
back to its point of origin,
引发卢比孔河行动自我锁定
triggering Rubicon to lock itself out.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
只要能抓住那个混♥蛋♥就行
Just get the son of a bitch.
锁定目标
Locked and...
加载完毕
loaded.
找到你了
Got you.
糟了
Oh, no.
怎么了
What is it?
不成功便成仁
To be, or not to be...
成功了吗
Did it work?
好像成功了
I think it worked.
成功了
It worked.
电力还在运行
Well, the power's still on.
这是好现象 对吧
That's-- that's good, right?
卢比孔河行动关闭了
Rubicon's offline.
他现在只靠某个三流黑客
He's going to need more than some third-rate hacker
怕是无法重新启动了
to get it back up again,
全靠你 亲爱的
all because of you, sweetheart.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
妈
Mom?
街上到处都是人
Streets are filled.
鲁维出动了整支方舟队
Ruvé's mobilized the enrire Ark
来找我们
looking for us.
他们在这里
They're in here!
闭嘴
Quiet.
你们赢不了的
You can't win.
你们无法阻止创世纪
You can't stop Genesis.
如果不能在这里一享新世界
Well, what are you going to do when you're not here
又有什么用
to enjoy your brave new world?
斯巴达
Spartan.
冷静点
Easy.
他差点害死我们
He almost got us killed.
他们和西娅一样
They're like Thea.
心智不正常
They're not in their right minds.
你是说那些药吗
You mean the pills?
我们没吃
We haven't taken any.
一颗都没吃
Not even one.
我们全都没吃
None of us have.
我们来这是因为我们相信
We're here because we believe,
因为我们知道世界是邪恶黑暗的
because we know the world is evil and darkness.
已经无药可救了
It's beyond saving.
你们竟然相信那无稽之谈
How can you believe that?
因为我们经历过
Because we've lived it.
日复一日
Every day.
太多拯救城市的承诺
So many promises were made to save the city,
但全都破灭了
but it all just fell apart,
我们却被遗弃在乱石堆里
and we were the ones left in the rubble.
达米恩·达克给了我们希望
Damien Darhk has given us hope.
你们的面具和枪能给我们
Can you with your masks and your guns
带来同样的希望吗
actually say the same?
正东方向有架飞机
There's a plane due east.
待在这 我们会拖延瑞特的手下
Stay here. We'll hold off Reiter's men.
泰安娜 帮我救救他
Taiana, help me with this guy.
他还活着
He's alive.
他还活着
Hey. He's alive.
帮我救救他
Help me with him.
他的伤势太严重
He's too bad.
只会拖累我们
He'll only slow us,
妨碍我们救其他的人
keep us from helping the others.
我们不能就这样放任不管
We're not just going to leave him here.
说得对
You're right.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
他必死无疑
His death is inevitable.
既然他死了能让我更强大 何必浪费掉
Why waste his life when it can make me stronger?
你收拾我的衣服干什么
What are you doing with my clothes?
我紧张的时候 就喜欢叠衣服
When I get stressed, I-- I like to fold.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
你俩还没离婚时
When you two were married,
家里就跟服装店似的
it was like living at the Gap.
诺亚说他离开的时候
Hey, what did Noah mean when he said
他在这件事上没得选
that he didn't have much choice in the matter
这话是什么意思
when he left?
我只是一直以为他消失了
I always just assumed he disappeared.
他没有消失 亲爱的
He didn't disappear, hon.
我消失了
I did.
我们消失了
We did.
我有个七岁的女儿
I had a 7-year-old daughter,
而我知道赌博是什么样
and I know all about gambling,
而我不愿赌运气相信
and I wasn't willing to take the bet
你的爸爸
that your father
真的会改变
could possibly change.
他骗我说他抛弃了我们
He let me believe that he abandoned us.
我并不
Well, I don't...
我不知道该怎么说 亲爱的
I don't know what to say about that, hon.
我想只是
I mean, I think...
我觉得他只是不想让你
I think he just didn't want you
也失去了妈妈
to lose your mom, too.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
我没有失去你
I didn't lose you.
不是吗
Did I?
从来没有
Never.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
你想没想过达克也许是对的
Do you ever think that maybe Darhk has a point?
不 达克是个疯子
No, Darhk is psychotic.
这里所有人也都一样
Everyone down here is.
他们是吗
Are they?
他没有说错
He's not wrong.
这世界和星城都在慢慢毁灭
The world is coming apart just like Star City.
而且情况比之前更严重
I mean, it is worse than it has ever been.
这是因为达克费了一年的精力
That's because Darhk's been spending the past year
就想摧毁世界
trying to kill it.
那为什么他要承诺人们
Then why is he giving these people more hope
比我们更大的希望
than we ever could?
动起来 去卧室
Go! Go in the bedroom!
找掩护
Take cover!
走 快动起来
Go! Move, move, move!
我来拖住他们
I'll hold them off.
去找西娅
Go find Thea.
快走
Go, now!
西娅
Thea.
这不是真的你 西娅
This isn't you, Thea.
他们想要控制你
They are trying to control you,
但你更加强大
but you are stronger than that.
你可以战胜它
You can fight through it.
不行
I can't.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
每天我们肩并肩地战斗
Every day we stand side by side
就是为了保护这座城市
to protect this city,
不论多么黑暗多么绝望
And no matter how dark or how hopeless,
你总是在不停抗争
You always keep fighting.
你从不放弃
You never give up!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表