剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Well, that's the understatement of the year.
或者四千年来的最佳
Or, you know, the last 4,000 years.
你知道他说的那些物件是什么吗
Do you have any idea what he meant by these objects?
那场灾难
This calamity?
我不记得有什么灾难
No, I--I don't recall a calamity.
那个权杖
The Staff.
-荷鲁斯权杖 -对
- Staff of Horus? - Yes.
我想那权杖是萨维奇在古埃及时的东西
I think the Staff belonged to Savage back in ancient Egypt.
你记起来了
You remember?
直觉
It's a hunch.
如果博德曼教授是对的
And if professor Boardman's guess is right,
我们要用那权杖杀死萨维奇
That Staff is how we kill Savage.
得找人通知一下奥利弗和巴里
Ok, someone needs to inform Oliver and Barry.
好了 给你 我对比了一下
Ok, here you go. I gene sequenced
你给我的头发和血样的基因序列
the hair strand with the blood sample you gave me.
还是不懂这跟达米恩·达克有什么关系
Still not sure what it has to do with Damian Darhk,
但Y染色体是匹配的
But the Y chromosomes match.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
谢谢 你帮了我大忙
Thanks for this, it's a big help.
不客气
Yeah, well--
-巴里 -怎么了
- Barry. - Yeah?
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone about this.
好了 你们在这儿干嘛呢
All right, I'd like to know what's going on here.
-费莉西蒂 -没错 我定位了你们
- Felicity... - Yes, I tracked you down.
我就靠找人谋生的 没人给我发工资 但
I find people for a living. I don't get paid, but--
那是什么
What was that?
什么是什么
What was what?
你刚才用超快速把什么东西塞进兜里了
You just super-speeded something into your pocket.
没 没什么
Oh, um, no, nothing.
其实 那是...
Um, well, actually, it's, um,
那是奥利弗让我查的一个东西
It's something Oliver wanted me to track down.
跟达米恩·达克有关的
It's, uh, it's about Damian Darhk--
-给我看看 -为什么
- I want to see it. - Why?
因为你不想给我看
Because you don't want me to see it.
抱歉 奥利弗专门交代我...
I'm sorry, Oliver specifically asked me--
-给我 -好吧
- Show me. - Ok...
我也不知道有什么大不了的
I don't know what the big deal is.
就是个DNA检测
It's just a DNA test.
不 没那么简单
No, it's not.
宝贝 进屋去继续玩好吗
Honey, why don't you finish that inside?
妈妈 闪电侠还没有拯救城市呢
Mom, the Flash hasn't saved the city yet.
快进去 宝贝
Now, honey.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我不知道你来想干什么 奥利弗
Look, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here, Oliver.
我知道了 萨曼莎
I know, Samantha.
我知道威廉是我儿子
I know that William is my son.
好吧
OK...
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
好了 你小声点
OK, just keep your voice down.
你母亲不让我说
Your mother told me not to.
什么
What?!
她给我了一百万美元
She offered me a million dollars
让我骗你说我流产了
to tell you that I miscarried.
我母亲是个难以捉摸的人
My mother was a complicated person,
但她绝对不会这么做
but she would never do that.
在这等着
Wait here.
给你
Here.
我一直没有去兑现
I never cashed it.
我不用她给我钱也知道
I didn't need her money to know
我不想让她靠近我的孩子
I didn't want her anywhere near my child.
也不想让我靠近他
Or me anywhere near him.
不然呢 好让他跟他爸爸一样吗
So...what, he can be just like his dad?
打狗仔队 把年轻女孩的肚子搞大吗
Punching out paparazzi and getting young girls knocked up?
萨曼莎 我已经不是原来那样了
Samantha, I'm not that person anymore.
我知道 我知道 你现在在竞选市长
I know, I know. You're--you're running for mayor,
你母亲被杀了
Your mother was killed.
你朋友汤米不在了 你改过自新了
Your friend Tommy, you're a different person now.
但你真的能说
But can you really tell me
你的生活不那么疯狂了吗
that your life is any less crazy?
你真的能说 威廉远离你的世界
Can you honestly say that William isn't better off
不是个更好的选择吗
with your world kept away from his?
你是对的 是我太自私了
No, you're right, I'm being selfish.
但我希望能有一个了解我儿子的机会
But I want an opportunity to get to know my son.
而且我觉得一个小男孩也该有机会
And I think that a young boy deserves the opportunity
了解他的父亲
to get to know his father.
他现在很幸福
He's happy.
他调整得很好
He's--he's well-adjusted.
我不想冒险让他卷入你的生活
I don't want to run the risk of him getting sucked into your orbit.
绝对不能 所以...
That can't happen. Which means...
他不能知道你是他父亲
that he can't know that you're his father.
别人也不能知道
And nobody else can.
我不管是不是我说话难听
I don't care if that sounds harsh.
我是他妈妈 我会不顾一切...
I'm his mother, and I will do whatever...
不顾一切保护他
whatever I feel I have to do to protect him.
萨曼莎 我已经心有所属了
Samantha, there is someone in my life now.
请别逼我隐瞒她好吗
Please, don't make me keep this from her.
奥利弗 你想见儿子的话 就必须这么做
Oliver, you will if you want a relationship with my son.
这就是我的条件
These are my conditions.
你向我要求的已经很多了
You've already asked the world of me,
我不过想等价交换而已
I'm just asking for the same in return.
所有人都在等你
Everyone's waiting for you.
对不起 我刚刚在处理一些事
Sorry, just something I had to take care of.
所以说你不准备继续保密了吗
So I guess you're off the secret-keeping wagon.
-不是的 -那是什么
- That's not it. - Then what is it?
我觉得达米恩·达克在中城有帮手
I think Damian Darhk has someone operating in central city.
所以我让巴里去追查一条线索
So I sent Barry to run down a lead.
这种线索吗
This kind of lead?
他不知道这是什么
He didn't know what he was giving me.
但我在你身上做过很多血样测试
But I run enough tests on your blood
一眼就能认出你的基因序列
to recognize your DNA sequence anywhere.
费莉西蒂 你别...
Felicity, you don't...
你非得去做亲子鉴定 是吗
You had to run a paternity test, didn't you?
费莉西蒂
Look, Felicity...
别说了
Stop.
我不想再听你说谎了
I cannot hear another lie.
这件事很复杂
It's more complicated than that.
天啊 奥利弗
God, Oliver,
你是这个地球上唯一一个
You are the only person on this planet
认为真♥相♥复杂的人了
who considers the truth complicated.
我要说清楚的是 我不介意你有个孩子
Just to be clear, I don't care that you have a child.
我只是无法相信你有个孩子
I can't believe that you have a child
却不告诉我
that you didn't tell me about.
我介意的是你刚刚对我说谎
I care that you lied to me just now.
你知道这件事对我来说也是个震撼吧
You know that my whole world just exploded?
我想我可以有...
And I think that I'm entitled to a...
有一点时间 自己消化一下吧
a minute to process that by myself.
而你还去中城警局找巴里帮你查
You somehow managed to go to CCPD and track down Barry.
你不是想对谁都保密 你只是想对我保密
You didn't keep it to yourself; you kept it from me.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you planning on telling me?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你爱我
If you loved me,
如果你相信我
If you trusted me,
告诉我就不该是你的负担
telling me this wouldn't be such a burden,
而是一种释怀
it would be a relief.
但是你不相信我
But you don't trust me.
你永远都是这样
You never will.
我要怎么跟一个不相信我的人在一起呢
And how can I be with someone who doesn't trust me?
费莉西蒂
Felicity...
你们还好吗
Are you guys ok?
奥利弗 发生什么事了
Oliver? What happened?
没什么 我很好
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表