剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Why do you think they went through so much trouble
把它搞得像是场意外一样
to make it look like an accident?
他们不想让舆♥论♥认为他们杀了警♥察♥队长
They didn't want to take the heat of killing a police captain.
谢谢你给我缝针
Thanks for the needlepoint.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
如果达米恩·达克盯上你了
Yeah. If Damien Darhk has you in is gunsights,
把你自己暴露在外
it might not be a good idea
可不是什么好主意
to show yourself in the open.
我要跟唐娜见面
Uh, I'm meeting with Donna.
她没关系的 她可能正在玩
Oh, she's fine. She's probably just playing
"贴鸡鸡"或是什么别的呢
Pin the Junk ?on the Hunk or something.
-什么 -千万别问
- What? - Do not ask. Do not ask.
在这里待一会儿 让我们来处理这件事
Stay here for a minute and let us do what we do.
我去问一下安迪
Look. I'm gonna check with Andy,
看他知不知道蜂巢以前是否用过这种手段
see if he's ever seen HIVE use these tactics before.
另外 我要负起当爸爸的责任了
Besides, I'm on daddy duty
因为现在莱拉是超能力联合调查组的头了
now that Lyla's the head of ARGUS.
我试试追踪这通
I'm gonna try and backtrace the call
从调度中心打来的电♥话♥
that supposedly came from dispatch.
我要...
I am--
好好准备你的辩论吗
Going to go work on your debate prep?
是的
Yeah.
准备辩论 那正是我要说的
Debate prep. Just took the words right out of my mouth.
没错
Yep.
这个人活该受死 他拷打过我们
This man deserves to die. He tortured us!
但他救过我
And he saved me.
他冒很大的风险救了我
At great risk to himself, he kept me alive.
我应该比任何人都恨他
I have more reason than anyone to hate this man,
但他是能让我们回家的最大希望
but he's our best chance of going home.
他杀了你的哥哥
He killed your brother.
是的
Yes, he did.
告诉他们为什么
Tell them why.
是那个叫康克林的守卫让瓦勒德这么做的
The guard Conklin, he put Vlad up to it.
我只是在自卫
I was defending myself.
他袭击了我
He attacked me.
现在我
Now I--
我知道我无法说服你相信我
I know that you have no reason to trust me,
但我不是你的敌人
but I am not your enemy.
我想做的就是阻止瑞特
All I want to do is stop Reiter
然后把你们带出这个地方
and get all of you out of this place.
证明给我看
So prove it.
怎么做
How?
杀了康克林
Kill Conklin.
除了我哥哥
Aside from my brother,
你还杀过其他人吗
have you killed before?
有
Yeah.
在香港的时候
There was a man in Hong Kong,
我对一个人做了很残忍♥的事
and I did terrible things to him,
我变成了一个怪物
and that made me a monster.
所以你害怕杀死康克林
And you're afraid killing Conklin
会把你变回那个怪物吗
will make you into this monster again?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Good.
怪物才能打倒怪物
It takes a monster to fight monsters.
我喜欢你中午传唤我
I like this midday summons.
感觉很神秘
It's very mysterious.
超性感
Very sexy.
宝贝熊 你怎么了
Boobear, what happened to you?
-没什么 听我说 -不 宝贝
- It's nothing. Listen to me-- - No, no, baby,
这可不是没事情的样子
this doesn't look like nothing.
天啊 快坐下来
Oh, my gosh. Come sit down.
我魁梧又坚强的警♥察♥队长 宝贝
Oh, oh, my big, tough police captain, baby.
我可以让你更舒服一点吗
Can I make it all better?
不 听我说 我俩需要分开一段时间
No, no. Listen to me. We can't see each other for a while.
-什么 -是这样的
- What? - Yeah.
手头有件麻烦事
It's--it's a thing I got into.
我欠别人钱
I--I owe some guys some money.
你赌博
You gamble?
你这样的好好先生吗
Mr. Straight And Narrow?
对 帮助我适应戒酒后的生活
Yeah. It helped me, uh, cope after I quit drinking,
我还惹毛了一些特别难搞的客人
and I've pissed off some pretty tough customers, and--
等一下 等等 宝贝
Wait a minute, wait, honey.
拜托 我是赌城女郎 好吗
Please, please, I'm a Vegas girl, ok?
不管你欠了谁的钱
Whomever you owe money to is gonna have to
他都不是我的对手
get up pretty early in the morning to take me on,
别担心
so don't worry.
唐娜 情况可能有点复杂
Donna, it's a little more complicated than that.
几个星期就好 就这样吧
Just for a few weeks. That--that's all.
就这样
That's it.
你知道
You know...
不如我们再把时间拉长点
How about we make it longer?
什么
What?
我前夫是个满嘴谎话的渣男
My ex-husband was a lying son of a bitch.
从那次婚姻中我只有两个收获
Only two good things came out of that marriage--
我的女儿和我精准的狗屁探测器
my daughter and my B.S. Detector, which is flawless,
而现在
and right now,
它触到红线了
yeah, it's--it's red-lining.
-唐娜 不要 -不要叫我
- Donna, please don't be-- - Don't Donna--oh, my god.
别想敷衍我 听着
Don't Donna me. You know what?
道理非常简单
This is actually very simple.
你可以信任我告诉我真♥相♥
You either respect me enough to tell me the truth,
或者不那么做
or you don't.
显然你选了后者
Clearly you don't.
唐娜 不要
Donna, please.
- 嗨 妈妈 -亲爱的
-Hey, mom. -Oh, hey, hon.
我 我很好
I'm--I'm--I'm fine.
你做了什么
What did you do?
为什么你觉得是我做错了什么
Why--why--why--why you think it was me that did something?
因为你是个男人
Because you're a man.
我想跟她保持距离
I'm trying to put some distance between us,
以防达克追杀我
in case Darhk is after me.
因为我不能让她
Because I can't stand the idea of anything
身陷险境 费利西蒂
happening to her, Felicity.
她看起来很不高兴
Yeah? Well, she looked pretty upset.
没错
Yeah.
奥利弗不在这里
Oliver's not here.
我来找你的
I was looking for you.
我查到了些东西
I found something.
不是星城警局调度中心打来找你支援的
The 602 didn't come from SCPD dispatch at all.
有人把它伪装成这样
Someone just made it look like it did.
很可能是蜂巢的人
That someone being HIVE you're thinking.
跟梅林给我们的蜂巢卫星电♥话♥
There's an encryption on it that uses the same cipher
使用了相同的加密技术
of a HIVE sat phone that Merlyn gave us.
再说一遍
One more time.
是他们引诱你去那家旅馆的
They lured you to the hotel.
知道这通电♥话♥是从哪打来的吗
Do we know where the call came from?
普莱斯街和十四大街交叉口
Price and 14th.
还有很多电♥话♥也是那里打来的
A bunch of other calls came from there, as well.
我猜那里是他们的行动基地
I'm guessing it's their base of operations.
和小队联♥系♥让他们到那里和我会合
Ok. Contact the team and have them meet me there.
好的
Yeah.
分头行动
Split up.
这活看起来挺简单的
Job seems easy enough.
别太得意 达克容许任何失误
Don't get cocky. Darhk won't tolerate another screw-up.
杰克在哪
Where's Jack?
他在巡逻 怎么了
Patrolling. Why?
炸了它
Blow it!
我们走
Let's move!
快走
Go, go, go!
他们在炸毁这个工厂
They're demoing the factory.
就像那次在旅馆
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表