剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Because I was one of those people
亲身体验到了真爱
lucky enough to have experienced it.
他走进我人生的那一刻
From the moment he walked into my life,
一切都改变了
everything changed.
我成为了一个连我自己都不相信
I became a person that I didn't even know
我能够成为的人
I was capable of becoming.
我成为了我的最佳版本
I became the very best version of myself.
如果没有我们之间的爱
That would never have been possible
一切都不会发生
without our love.
我们的爱给了我人生意义
Our love gives my life meaning.
给了我人生目标
It gives my life purpose.
而且
And it...
给了我们
brings us more joy
你永远都无法夺走的欢乐
than you can ever take away from us.
值得让我们为爱而活
And it's worth living for.
为所有这一切
All of it.
你真是会说服一个女孩儿
You really know how to make a girl
再次相信爱
believe in love again.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
谢谢你给我们希望
Thanks for giving the rest of us hope.
你还好吗
You OK?
好着呢
Uh, yeah.
刚才你跟卡特说的那番话
About what you said in there to Cutter,
也许我们可以今晚聚聚 谈一下
maybe we could meet up and talk about it tonight or...
今晚算了
No, not tonight.
我觉得刚才的事已经让我们筋疲力尽了
I think we're both exhausted from whatever that was.
明天呢
Tomorrow.
两位 劳蕾尔来了短♥信♥
Hey, guys, Laurel just texted.
看来撒考尔法官延长了庭审
I guess judge Sakow is holding court late.
正在考虑判决
And she's making her decision.
我该去换衣服了
Well, I should probably change.
这件衣服有点显眼
This outfit is a bit of a focus puller.
也非全无收获 奥利弗 但我听到了
Not for nothing, Oliver, but I heard what, uh,
费利西蒂在里面的话
Felicity said in there.
没人喜欢马后炮 约翰
Nobody likes an "I told you so," John.
我只是说 她需要时间
I'm just saying, she needs some time.
小心 可能是个陷阱
Watch it. It could be a trap.
他们就这么留在这儿了 为什么呢
They just left it behind. Why would they do that?
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
也许你该联♥系♥瑞特了
Maybe you should radio Reiter.
为什么
Why?
因为我们现在也有枪了
Now we have guns, too.
预审的证据标准
The standard of proof for a preliminary hearing is
比庭审低
much less severe than one for a trial.
虽然如此 控告被告的证据仍远远不足
Even so, the evidence against the defendant is exceedingly thin.
毫无鉴证证据或间接证据
There is no forensic or circumstantial evidence
能证明被告有罪
that points ?to the defendant's guilt.
但我认为昆汀·兰斯的证词
But I found Quentin Lance's testimony to be
十分具有说服力
particularly compelling.
警长的头衔保证了他的证词的
His credibility is bolstered by his status
可信度
as a police captain.
而他愿意承认自己的罪行这点
But the fact that he was willing to incriminate himself
更让他的证词有了
to see justice done makes his testimony
可信度
especially believable.
基于此 我驳回
On the strength of it, I am denying
被告的罢免动议
the defense's motion to dismiss
具结被告接受庭审
and bounding the defendant over for trial.
达克先生收押不能保释
Mr. Darhk will be held without bail
且不能获释
or possibility of release.
被告请起立
The defendant will raise.
两位警官 请押送被告离开法庭
Officers, please escort the defendant to the courtroom.
好的 下一步 给那混♥蛋♥定罪
All right. Next step, convicting this son of a bitch.
下一步 好的
Next step. Right.
你没生气吧
Are we ok?
证人席上我并没有手下留情
I wasn't exactly pulling punches on the stand.
没有 我很高兴你那么做
No, I'm glad you did.
因为你这么做了 才粉碎了达克的辩护
Because of that, Darhk's defense is blown to shreds.
这辈子他都得在监狱过了
He's gonna spend the rest of his life behind bars.
昆汀 单独说两句行吗
Hey, Quentin, you have a minute?
好
Yeah.
派克副队 我能不能先跟你
Lieutenant Pike, if I could just talk to you before--
没事 宝贝
It's all right, sweetheart.
我们都知道这是必然的 弗兰克
We both know this was coming. Frank?
你被停职 接受内务部审查
You're being suspended pending an IAB investigation.
请把警徽和武器给我
I'm gonna need your badge and your weapon.
好
Yeah.
抱歉了 昆汀
Sorry about this, Quentin.
我想你和你的工会代表
I'm sure your union rep will make it clear
绝对会向内务部证明你是受胁迫的吧
to IAB that you were acting under duress.
怎么都好 真的 弗兰克
Yeah, I'm good either way, Frank. Truly.
这只是暂时的
It's a temporary setback.
我会做你内务部审查的代表
I'll represent you in front of IAB.
你就专心给达克定罪吧 好吗
You just focus on nailing Darhk to a cross, all right?
我为你骄傲 宝贝
I'm proud of you, baby.
万众瞩目的预审结果
We have the results of the high-profile
出来了 据称马尔科维亚的...
preliminary hearing against purported Markovia...
嗨
Hi.
肯尼思·本德尔
Kenneth Bender...
-也就是达米恩·达克 -嗨
- Also known as Damien Darhk. - Hi.
达克之前被指...
Darhk had previously been implicated...
我以为你去睡了
I thought you'd be asleep bnow.
睡不着啊
Oh, I can't sleep.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来拿点东西
I just came to pick up a few things. You know.
下一条新闻 星城最受欢迎夫妻
In other news, Star City's favorite couple,
奥利弗·奎恩和费利西蒂·斯莫克
Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak,
遇到了一位不速之客
had an unexpected crasher...
这种场景和我想象的婚礼还是有点差距的
That's not exactly how I pictured our wedding day.
是吗 被精神错乱的罪犯绑♥架♥
I don't know. Being kidnapped by
基本可以说是我们的
psychotic criminals has sort of been
恋爱主题了
the theme of our relationship.
...在霍克曼酒店举♥行♥的私人婚礼
...At the private ceremony at the hochman hotel.
还带着爆♥炸♥物
Armed with explo...
我想跟你说
Um, I want you to know that...
我在婚礼上说的话
What I said today during the ceremony...
都是认真的
Well, I meant every single word of it.
我爱你
I love you...
全心全意的爱着
With everything in me.
但我说的话不是指我们现在的情况
But what I said doesn't apply to us.
我做不到和你在一起 我没办法嫁给你
I can't be with you. I can't marry you.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你可以的 因为那是我们两个都想要的
Yes, you can because that's what both of us want.
事情可以改变的
You know, things can be different.
我可以改变的
I could be different.
我向你保证 向你发誓
And I am promising you, I'm swearing to you,
我绝对不会再骗你了
there will be no more lies.
不管你有多爱我
You know, no matter how much you love me,
你总有一部分
there's always gonna be a part of you
是那个
that defaults to the man
独自困在岛上的那个人
who was on the island alone...
独自回来拯救城市的那个人
who came back to save the city alone.
在我们意识到之前 你就会
And sooner than we both think, you're going to
再次陷入一个
be stuck in a situation
让你不得不决定
where you have to make a decision that
是否要向我隐瞒某事的境地
requires you to hide things from me again.
你又不知道真的会如此
See, you can't know that.
我知道的 而且你也知道
I do know that, and you know that.
你的生活就是如此
That's this life.
对不起
I'm sorry.
五个月前我让你相信了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表