剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们会严阵以待
When he does, we'll be ready.
我觉得瑞特让你们种毒品
I think the drugs Reiter has you and the other captives growing
只是为给一个更大的计划筹资
is just funding his bigger plan.
他在找某种秘密神器
Searching for some sort of mystical artifact.
他喜欢经♥文♥和小饰物
He likes his prayers and trinkets.
还有地图
And maps.
如果不仔细研究
But I cannot make that one
这座岛的地图 我没法找出来
without detailed survey maps of the island.
瑞特没有地图吗
Reiter doesn't have them?
我没见过
Not that I've seen.
但是我在岛上期间
But Reiter is not the first person
瑞特不是第一个来这座岛的人
to come to this island while I've been here.
如果你是来给我送圣诞礼物
If you're here to give me a Christmas present,
不管你是打算送刀
you can keep whatever knife
还是刑具 你还是留着吧
or torture device you plan on giving me.
没有礼物 至少没有那种带礼品包装的
No presents. Nothing gift-wrapped at any rate.
我只想知道你现在感觉怎么样
I just wanted to check and see how you're feeling.
我好得很
I'm great.
被达米恩·达克注视过后
Haven't wanted to snap anybody's neck
再也不想拧断对我表情不对的人的脖子了
who's given me the wrong look since Damien Darhk whammied me.
说不准我已经好了呢 老爸
I think I might be cured, Dad.
所以你觉得我要杀的那些人 恋童癖也好
So you can keep whatever file you have on a pedophile
泊车女警也好 政♥治♥家也罢
or meter maid or politician,
他们的资料你还是自己留着吧
whoever it is that you think I'm gonna kill.
自从你说了遇到达米恩·达克的情况
Since you told me about your encounter with Damien Darhk,
我就让手下去查了
I had my minions looking into it.
你最爱使唤人了
You love having minions.
达克对你的影响
Darhk's affect on you had nothing to do
跟他浸过复活泉水完全没关系
with his exposure to waters from the Lazarus Pit.
那你觉得他为什么能影响我的嗜血心性
Then why do you think he's affecting my bloodlust?
不知道
I don't know.
世上只有极少的事能使我害怕 西娅
There are very few things in this world that scare me, Thea,
我开始怀疑
but I'm beginning to suspect
我们要对付的 是使我害怕的东西
we're dealing with something that might fall into that category.
高兴点行吗 老爸 这可是圣诞节
Cheer up, Dad. Ok? It's Christmas.
我们对付的是我还不了解的
We are dealing with universal forces
神秘力量
that I don't understand yet.
请跟我保证 你会多加小心
Please promise me that you will be careful.
我跟你拉钩保证
I pinky promise.
你说多配点安保人员还真不是吹牛
You were not kidding about the extra security.
你从哪儿找来这么多人
Where did you find all these guys?
我有一个朋友是海豹突击队的
A friend of mine is a SEAL.
他利用他的关系网找来了这些人
He knows someone who knew someone who knew someone.
好大的关系网
Really big somebodies.
每个人都有三个我那么大
These guys are like 3 of me.
那是 劳蕾尔在哪儿
Yeah. Where's Laurel?
大概在听几百万通热♥线♥电♥话♥
Probably fielding a million calls on the hotline.
她现在一定爱死你了
She must love you right now.
我没看错吧
Is it just me
你是雇了美国♥军♥队来当侍应吗
or did you hire the US army as your caterers?
其实他们是海军
Actually, they're marines.
我是约翰·狄格尔 奎恩先生的保镖
I am John Diggle. I work security for Mr. Queen.
我是柯蒂斯·霍特 为奎恩先生的女朋友工作
Curtis Holt, I work for Mr. Queen's girlfriend.
这是我的丈夫保罗
This is my husband Paul.
好性感呢
Wow. A hottie.
真棒 柯蒂斯
Nice work, Curtis.
怎么了 我说得很奇怪吗
What, was--wait, was that weird?
有点儿
A little.
别担心 你很帅
Don't worry, you're handsome, duh,
但是你出柜了而我又几乎订婚了
but you bat for the other team and I'm practically engaged.
我说几乎订婚的意思是
And by practically engaged,
还没有订婚
I mean not engaged at all.
对吧 但是到最后什么事情都有可能发生
Right? I mean, anything can happen eventually.
可能是几年后 可能是在另一个星系里面
In like years. In another galaxy.
不好意思 能借一步说话吗
Excuse me, can I steal you for a second?
消防部部长来了
The Fire Department chief's here.
很高兴见到你 柯蒂斯
Very nice to meet you. Curtis.
你们俩结婚多久了
How long have you two been married?
至今为止五年了
5 years right about now.
原来是冬日婚礼
Oh, a winter wedding.
一定很美
It must have been beautiful.
其实是在夏天举♥行♥的
It was the summer, actually.
我们在大堡礁旁一架潜水船上结的婚
We got married on a scuba diving boat near the Great Barrier Reef.
我把戒指藏在珊瑚底的一个贝壳里面
I hid the ring in a seashell at the bottom of the reef.
你应该庆幸我能找到
And you are lucky I found it.
如果我像直男那样把它藏在甜品里的话
Well, you never would have found it
你就永远都找不到了
if I had put it in a dessert like straight people do.
你见过他吃蛋糕的样子吗
Have you seen him eat a piece of cake?
他都不咀嚼 完全是吸进去的
He doesn't chew, he inhales.
像吃蛋奶酥一样
Souffle.
费利西蒂 你还好吗
Felicity, are you ok?
我没事 我要去找我妈妈了
Yeah, just got to find my mom.
妈妈
Mom?
我永远都不能装作没看见过这个场景了
Uh, I am never gonna be able to unsee this.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, honey.
亲爱的 给你介绍一下我的男朋友 昆汀
Um, sweetie, I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Quentin.
-她是你妈妈 -他是你男朋友
- She's your mother? - He's your boyfriend?
什么
What?
你刚刚说的是"男朋友"吗
Did you say "Boyfriend"?
不好意思 你们 你们认识
I'm sorry, do--do you guys know each other?
我以为这只是一次约会而已
I thought it was just like a date or something.
我 我 我能跟我妈妈聊聊吗
Can--can--can I talk to my mom?
就一会儿
For a second.
好的
Oh, yeah.
劳蕾尔还不知道
Listen, um, Laurel doesn't know.
是呀 我也想把自己砸晕
Yeah, I'm gonna hit myself over the head
这样我也能不知道了
with something very heavy so that I don't know either.
好吧 好吧
All right. Yeah, ok.
再见
Bye.
你不觉得昆汀很好吗
Ahh! Isn't Quentin amazing?
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
奥利弗本来想要在三个月之前向我求婚的
Oliver was gonna propose to me 3 months ago.
什么
What?
三个月之前
3 months ago.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
说来话长
It's a long story,
但是他本来要求婚的 可是之后我们搬回来了
but he was gonna propose, and then we moved back here.
那他为什么没有在你们回来
So why didn't he just pop the question
安顿好之后向你求婚呢
once you settled back in?
怎么了
Yes?
算了
Never mind.
什么 失陪一下
What? Excuse me. Hey! Hey! Hey. Hey.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
是因为达克吗
Is it Darhk?
他算是原因之一吧
In as much as he's the reason
在三个月前劳蕾尔和西娅因为他而来找我们之前
that Laurel and Thea showed up on our doorstep 3 months ago
你刚好准备向我求婚
right before you were going to propose.
在你解释之前 我想跟你说
And before you say anything, you should know
我妈妈在装饰品箱子里面发现了求婚戒指
that my mom found the ring in the decorations box.
不是像你想的那样的
It's not what you think.
那就取决于
That depends on whether or not
你是不是认为我觉得你本来想要求婚
you think that I think that you were gonna propose
却又突然反悔了
and then that you changed your mind.
我没有反悔
I didn't change my mind.
还是什么变了
Well, something changed.
所有的事都变了 我们住的地方
Everything changed. Where we live,
我们做的事 我们是谁 我们...
what we do, who we are. We...
我本来想求婚的
I was gonna propose.
可是之后我们就回到了星城
But then we came back to Star City
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表