剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Who's Lawrence Tanner?
恋童癖者 被指控了多次
Pedophile. Multiple accusations,
但罪名都不成立
no convictions.
住在三个街区外
Lives three blocks down.
这个世界少一个恋童癖者会更好
The world needs one less pedophile.
这样你也能至少一个月不再想杀人了
And you need at least a month of peace.
我要出去一下 好吗
Look, I'm going to go out, OK?
等我回来的时候 你最好已经走了
And when I come home, you better not still be here,
否则我就叫警♥察♥来
or I am calling the police.
艾利克斯雇了一队保镖 你今天可以休息了
Alex hired a security detail, if you want to sit this one out.
好的 我去吧台
Yeah, I'm going to be at the bar.
其实 现在这样
Well, this is actually a better way
比你平时的夜生活好多了
than how you usually spend your evenings--
穿着皮衣去收拾别人
Dressing in leather and tying people up.
他在这呢
There he is!
他们都在等你上台发言呢
They're waiting for you on the dais.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
马上见分晓
About to find out.
晚上好
Evening.
很荣幸 今晚我们共聚于此
It is our great privilege to be here tonight
向星城警局致敬
to honor the Star City Police Department.
这些男人和女人
These are a group of men and women
每天不顾生命危险保护我们
who risk their lives for us on a daily basis.
警♥察♥是个艰苦的职业
Never been an easy job,
尤其是如今 在这座城市做警♥察♥
and it has certainly never been more difficult
更是史无前例的艰难
than it is right now in our city.
这群人保卫我们的社区
These are the people that keep our streets safe,
看护我们
who watch over us.
他们在保护我们
They protect us.
对此 我十分感激
For that, I'm grateful.
星城的所有人都十分感激
And so is the rest of Star City.
不错啊 虽然跟绿箭侠说的比起来
Not bad. Not quite as powerful
稍逊一筹 不过挺不错了
as the Green Arrow's, but not bad.
是吗 或许我该让他来支持我
Yeah? Maybe I should get him to endorse me.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favor from you.
帮我查达克手下一个杀手的位置
Need a location of one of Darhk's foot soldiers.
可能有点困难
Could be a little difficult.
达克今早叫我去他办公室
Darhk called me into his office this morning
谈了谈 说他再也不信我了
for a little chat about how he doesn't trust me anymore.
等等 你有危险吗
Wait, wait, wait, are you in danger?
但愿没有 但是
I hope not. But listen,
我在他那的时候 看到他桌上有个东西
when I was there, I saw something on his desk.
写着码头的第52滑道
Something about Slip 52 down at the docks.
如果幽灵在那里
Now, if the ghosts are there,
或许你要找的人也在那
maybe the one you're looking for will be there, too.
-好的 谢谢 -没事
- OK. Thank you. - All right.
亲爱的 你好
Hey, honey. How are you?
给
Here you go.
苏打水
Club soda.
是啊 没办法
Yeah, it has to be.
候选人的保镖可不能醉醺醺的
Can't have the candidate's bodyguard getting hammered.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
兄弟姐妹复活
Resurrected siblings
这事我已经驾轻就熟了
are kind of in my wheelhouse.
这不太一样 劳蕾尔
It's not quite the same thing, Laurel.
莎拉不是...
Sara wasn't really...
杀手组织的成员
a member of an organization of killers?
我知道 现在你的脑子里
I'm sure there are a million things
有万千思绪 我只是想说
going through your head right now. All I'm saying is,
对于你哥哥还活着这件事
make one of them an appreciation for the fact
起码要有一丝欣慰
that your brother is actually alive.
为什么呢 这样我就能...
Well, why, so I can...
继续幻想着
hold off some kind of false hope
或许他是个好人吗 他不配
that he might be decent? He doesn't deserve that.
他是不配 但你配
No, he probably doesn't, but you do.
安迪死后 你的一部分也死了
After Andy died, a part of you died, too.
现在就是你痊愈的机会
And now, now is your chance to heal.
我要怎么才能痊愈
How am I supposed to do that?
当我要看着...
When I had to look...
我外甥的眼睛
my nephew in the eye
告诉他...
and tell him that...
他再也见不到自己爸爸了
he was never going to see his daddy again.
安迪死后一个月 是我人生中最灰暗的日子
The months after Andy died were the darkest times of my life.
我愿意付出一切
I would have given anything,
让安迪回来
anything to get Andy back.
我愿意付出生命
I would have sacrificed my life
让安迪和他的妻儿团圆
to have him back with his wife and his son.
我甚至愿意用自己的命来换
I would have traded my life for a stranger.
奎恩先生 见到你很高兴
Mr. Queen, it's so nice to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you!
你认为你能为星城警局筹到更多资金吗
Do you think you can get more funding for the SCPD?
这绝对是我的首要任务
Well, that's certainly a top priority.
-真是好消息 谢谢 -应该的
- That's great news, thank you. ?- Sure.
奎恩先生 我是你的超级粉丝
Mr. Queen. Huge fan.
谢谢 你是
Thank you. Mr.?
达克
Darhk.
对于如何帮助你竞选 我有些想法
I have some ideas of how I might contribute to your campaign.
-你有空吗 -当然
- Do you have a minute? - Of course.
不止是关于财政支持
Well, it's not just about financial support.
我在商界也有很硬的关系
I have strong relations in the business circles,
在媒体界也有
media outlets as well.
这很好 但是我没有竞争对手
That's all well and good, but I am running unopposed.
所以我不明白 我为什么还需要你帮我赢呢
So I don't totally understand how you can help me win.
不是关于赢得选举
Oh, it's not about winning.
而是关于我们合作能实现的大业
It's about how much we can accomplish if we worked together.
这样啊
Right.
我不想让你难堪
And not to be indelicate,
但是你父母不再掌权之后
but a lot has changed in Star City
星城改变了很多
since your parents held sway here.
权力制衡机制也改变了
The levers of power have changed.
杰西卡·丹福斯就因为不明白这一点才会失败
And not understanding that is what doomed Jessica Danforth's bid.
你想要什么 达克先生
What do you want, Mr. Darhk?
我看过你新项目的新闻稿
I read the press release about your new project.
斯特林湾的重建项目
The restoration of Starling Bay.
重新考虑一下吧 别去动那块地
Reconsider your plans. Leave the bay as it is.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I refuse?
那么你就会有竞争对手了
Oh, well, then you'll no longer be unopposed.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
达克先生
Mr. Darhk.
上山找拉斯决斗
Leaving to fight Ra's on the mountaintop,
去刺客联盟当卧底
going undercover ?with the League of Assassins,
跟女杀手约会
dating the huntress...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在列举过去三年里
I am just listing all of the terrible ideas
你做过的所有糟糕透顶的主意
you've had over the past three years,
跟达米恩·达克合作绝对是最糟的了
of which throwing in with Damien Darhk has got to be the worst.
我不是跟达米恩·达克合作
I am not throwing in with Damien Darhk!
我是在利用他接近蜂巢
I am using him to get at HIVE.
兰斯不是已经打入内部了吗
Isn't Lance already our man on the inside?
达克不信任兰斯了
Lance has lost Darhk's trust,
所以只有这一条路...
making this the only way...
害死你自己
To get yourself killed.
还记得上一次
You remember the last time
你打算从内部瓦解一个邪恶组织吗
you tried to take down an evil organization from the inside?
-这次不一样 -为什么
- This is different. ?- Why?
-因为这次是以奥利弗·奎恩的身份 -对
- Because you'd be doing it as Oliver Queen? ?- Yep.
那市长竞选呢
What about your mayoral campaign?
你不能一边做着市长候选人
You cannot be an effective candidate for mayor
一边做着达克身边的卧底
and Darhk's undercover stooge.
扳倒达克更重要
Taking down Darhk is more important,
尤其现在我们已经知道安迪在他麾下了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表