剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
活埋一个人的
to bury a man alive?
你说得对 这座岛改变了你
You were right how this island changed you.
你还会看你那张照片吗
Do you still look at your picture?
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
她是谁
Who is she?
她叫劳蕾尔·兰斯
Her name is Laurel Lance,
在这一切发生前 她是我的归属
and she was my home before all this.
我不知道看到我变成这样
I don't know what she'll think
她会怎么想
of the man I've become.
如果我没成功逃出这座岛
If I don't make it off this island,
你就去俄♥罗♥斯♥找我父母
you will go to Russia and find my parents
告诉他们我和瓦勒徳的遭遇
and tell them what happened to me and Vlad.
如果你没成功逃出去
If you don't make it,
我就去找劳蕾尔小姐
I will find this Laurel
告诉她你怎么救了我们
and tell her how you saved us all.
成交吗
Deal?
成交
Deal.
巴伦 我们得离开这里
Baron, we've got to get out of here.
没办法离开了
There is no getting out,
但你们死去
but with your deaths,
也许能让我活下来
I might yet just live.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
[咒语]
Kanjigar septum vohnostrum.
今日铁山监狱发生暴♥乱♥
Today's prison riot at Iron Heights
让整座城市人心惶惶
has left the city on edge.
洛佩滋 洛佩滋
Hey, Lopez, Lopez.
监狱里出什么事了
What happened at the, uh--at the prison?
你打晕了一名副队长
Uh, you punched out a lieutenant.
我知道 我是问在那之后
Yeah. I mean, after that.
他们阻止了那些犯人越狱吗
Did they keep those inmates from escaping?
他们人数太多了
Too many of them,
而且达克
and one--Darhk--
打伤了其中一人
he hurt one of them.
什么 他打伤了谁
What? What? Who--who'd he hurt?
治安维持者 黑金丝雀
The vigilantes. The Black Canary.
她好像伤得很严重
Supposedly, he hurt her real bad.
听着 我得离开这里 好吗
I--um, listen. Uh, I got to get out of here, all right?
这事真的很重要
It's--it's real important,
你可以帮我
so please get me, uh-- see if you can get
打个电♥话♥给派克副队吗
Lieutenant Pike on the phone.
他出去主持抓捕越狱犯人的工作了
He's out supervising the manhunt for the escaped prisoners.
你得给他打电♥话♥ 行吗
You got to get him on the phone, all right,
因为我得跟他谈
because I got to talk to him,
而且得离开一小时
because I got to get out of here just for an hour.
我会自己回来的 行吗
I'm gonna surrender myself back in, all right?
没关系的 但只要
That's fine, but just--just
接通派克副队的电♥话♥ 拜托了
get Lieutenant Pike on the phone, please.
劳蕾尔 她...
Laurel--is she--
劳蕾尔在做手术
Laurel's in surgery.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我一直想联♥系♥兰斯...
I've tried calling Lance, too, so...
达克怎么了
What happened with Darhk?
他和五十几个狱友逃走了
He's in the wind along with 50 or so inmates.
连同安迪
And Andy.
你警告了我 但我没听
You warned me, and I didn't listen.
我永远都不能原谅自己了
I'll never be able to forgive myself.
天啊
Oh, my god.
刚醒来
Just out of recovery.
她会好起来的
She's gonna be fine.
你们的朋友很坚强
She's a strong woman, your friend.
最坚强了
The strongest.
她一直要求见你们
She's been asking for you.
你们好啊
Hi.
你也好啊
Hey yourself.
达克有没有...
Did Darhk--
别操心他了
Don't worry about him.
想着怎样赶紧好起来吧
Just worry about getting better, ok?
我对我最后一晚的预想可不是这样的
It's not exactly how I wanted my last night to go.
这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我本来打算不当黑金丝雀了
I was gonna give up being the Black Canary,
但我发现我做不到
but I realized I didn't know how I could
因为与你们并肩作战 铲奸除恶
because going out there and fighting alongside you guys,
让我内心感到生机
it's what makes me feel alive inside...
而且我真的好爱你们
And I love you guys so much.
我们也爱你
We love you.
我们也爱你
We love you.
我们也爱你
We love you.
我们也许该让你休息一下
We should probably let you get some rest.
我们就在外面 好吗
We'll be right outside, ok?
好的
Ok.
你也该休息一下
You should probably get some rest, too.
不行
No chance.
我得陪着你
I'm gonna stay right here.
我衣服左口袋有东西
There's... something in my left pouch.
能拿给我吗
Will you bring it to me?
好
Yeah.
-要我打开吗 -嗯
- May I? - Yeah.
你一直留着吗
You kept this?
没错
Yeah.
为了怀念一下
Just a little reminder
我们那段简简单单的
of when things were simpler
时光
for us,
我们曾经的时光
The way we used to be.
我很高兴你找到了费利西蒂
I'm really glad that you found Felicity,
我也希望你和她重归于好
and I hope you find your way back to her,
还有 奥利 我知道我不是你一生挚爱
and, Ollie, I know that I am not the love of your life...
但你一直是我的一生挚爱
But you will always be the love of mine.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
为什么现在说
Why now?
因为今晚提醒了我们...
Because tonight it was just a reminder that...
一切皆有可能
anything can happen,
所以我需要你答应我一些事
which is why I need you to promise me something.
我刚与兰斯队长通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Captain Lance.
他在路上了 我告诉他劳蕾尔很好
He's on his way. I--I told him that she's doing fine.
借过
Out of the way!
有栓塞 给我五千单位的肝素
Embolism. I need 5,000 units of heparin bolus!
怎么回事
What happened?
不知道 她刚才还好好的
Uh, I--I don't know. She was fine.
除颤板
Paddles!
充电中 两百
Charging. 200.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Clear? - Clear.
没反应
Nothing.
给她输氧
Let's bag her.
马上打开输氧管
Open up right away.
加油啊 挺住
Come on. Come on.
血氧含量下降30% 还在下降
Blood lost 30%, dropping.
加油
Come on!
她要不行了
She's closed.
加油
Come on.
无反应
No response.
死亡时间 十一点五十九分
Time of death 11:59.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表