剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
什么意思
What do you mean?
雷丁顿的所有人
All those people at Reddington.
那是他们自己的选择 奥利弗
They're of their own choosing, Oliver.
我们都知道蜂巢会给人下药
And we know that Hive drugs people
让他们言听计从
to make them susceptible to suggestion.
她说我们辜负了这个城市
She told me that we failed this city.
她没说错
She's not wrong.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming.
恐怕没有什么话能表达
I fear I lack the words to convey the true depths
我的慰问之情
of my sympathy.
失去一个孩子已经难以想象了
To lose a child once is unimaginable,
更何况是两个孩子
but for it to be both children...
听着 我知道你和我对很多事情
Listen. I know you and I haven't always been
看法都不一样
on the same side of things,
但是 劳蕾尔她把你当作朋友
But, uh, Laurel, you know, she thought of you as a friend.
就如我也把她当作朋友一样
Just as I thought of her.
在我困难时 她给了我安慰
She brought me comfort during a difficult time period,
没有她 世界会变得更加黑暗
the world will be a darker place without her.
好吧 不会太久了
Yeah. Well, not for long.
她的东西都准备好了 还需要什么吗
Ok. I got all her things. What else do I need?
我恐怕不明白
I'm afraid I don't understand.
我还需要带给她什么
What else do I have to bring for her
就是在她被那个复活泉水救活时
when she comes out of this, you know, Lazarus pit thing?
我会为你女儿做任何事情
I would do anything for your daughter,
但几个月前我已经把泉水毁掉了
but I destroyed the pit months ago.
好吧 肯定有其他的办法
Ok. Well, there's got to be, something else.
我非常抱歉
I am so very sorry.
所以你不想帮我
So you don't want to help me.
好吧 我会找其他方法把她救活的
Fine. I'll find some other way to bring her back.
我在用交通摄像头搜索伊芙琳的下落
I've been scouring traffic cameras for Evelyn,
但一直没什么收获
but I keep striking out.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
思考
Thinking.
也就是奥利弗式的自我折磨
Which is Oliver-speak for beating yourself up.
我还以为这一点你已经改掉了
Thought you were reformed from that.
感觉现在适合改回来
Feels like as good a time as any to bring it back.
是因为劳蕾尔还是那女孩的话
Because of Laurel or because of what the girl said?
都有一点
Bit of both.
我想做正确的事 但我力不从心
I tried to do the right thing, and I came up short.
我对那女孩力不从心
I came up short for that girl...
对劳蕾尔也是
And for Laurel.
也许我不该为此负责 但我很自责
Maybe I shouldn't feel responsible, but I do.
没错 你不是一个人
Yeah. It's going around.
你是指约翰
You mean John?
不 我是说我自己
No, I mean me.
约翰需要一个人解除他的内疚
John was looking for someone to absolve him,
让他相信这一切不是他的错
reassure him that what happened wasn't his fault,
而我没有做到
and I couldn't do it.
我觉得有一刻 我让他自责了
I think for a second I let him blame himself
因为这样我就暂时不会责备自己
because for a minute it saved me from blaming me.
我本应该在场的
I should have been there.
我没有和大家一起待在避难室
I wasn't there with the team in the bunker.
我知道我也只能在键盘后帮忙
I know I would have just been behind a keyboard.
我明白这样说起来有些自大
I know it seems like hubris,
但我之前改变过局面
but I've made a difference before,
我忍♥不住去想 如果当时我在
and I can't help think that if I was there,
也许她就不会死了
you know, maybe she'd still be here.
你知道为什么
Do you know why
像这样的情况
I always blame myself
我总是责怪自己吗
in situations like this?
因为至少这是个答案
Because at least it's an answer.
有时 当情况完全超乎常理
Sometimes, we just need a reason
我们只是需要一个解释
when a situation is completely unreasonable.
你好
Hello?
莱拉来电♥话♥找约翰
Lyla called asking for John,
本该是他要主动关心她的
except he's supposed to be checking in on her.
我感觉有些不对劲
I'm getting a bad feeling about this.
我在你们身上都装了追踪器
I have trackers on all of you.
我查一下告诉你
I'll check, and I'll get back to you.
告诉那些好奇的人们
Well, tell those curious
本市已经开始
that the city has undertaken
对污水系统进行大规模升级
to do a massive upgrade of the sewage system.
我的意思是 地底下发生了什么
I mean, what happens below ground
他们不需要担心
is simply not their concern.
为什么停下来
Why are we stopping?
趴下
Get down!
出来
Get out!
你知道你在做什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
我是这座城市的市长
I am the mayor of this city.
我不管你是谁 如果你不立即下车
I don't care who you are! You're gonna be a lot less
你就什么也不是了
if you don't get out of that limo right now!
快点
Move.
你找我有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
我一向乐意花时间在我的选民身上
I mean, I always enjoy spending time with my constituents.
闭嘴 你知道我是谁
Shut up! You know who I am.
你完全清楚我的身份
You know exactly who I am,
你也知道我弟弟在哪
and you know where my brother is!
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别再说谎了
Stop lying!
好吧 我们按你的方式来
Fine. We'll do this your way.
也许你能帮我向你丈夫递个话
Maybe you can give your husband a message for me
让他知道我不会再和他玩游戏了
and let him know I'm not playing games with him anymore.
离她远点 约翰
Get away from her, John.
别拦着我
Stay out of my way!
你以为自己在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
想办法找安迪
Trying to find Andy!
袭击市长就能找到他吗
By attacking the Mayor of the city?
是追击达米恩·达克的妻子
By going after Damien Darhk's wife!
她是达克的妻子并不重要
It doesn't matter if she's Darhk's wife.
她是市长 坐拥媒体和警力
She is the Mayor. She has the media. She has the police.
我才不管这些
I don't give a damn!
我怒不可遏 简直难以呼吸
I'm so angry, I can hardly breathe.
我知道
I know.
他逍遥法外的每一分钟
Every minute he's out there is a--
都有可能伤害我所爱的人
is a-- is another minute he can hurt someone I love.
约翰
John...
我知道
I know...
但你不是这样的人
But this isn't who you are.
我已经不知道自己是谁了 奥利弗
I don't know-- I don't know who I am anymore, Oliver.
我只知道 我唯一坚信的就是
All I know is, all I can hold on to is that...
我必须找到我弟弟
I have to find my brother.
然后呢
And-- and-- and do what?
劳蕾尔不在了 就算找到安迪
Laurel's gone, and finding Andy
无论你怎么处置他
and whatever you're gonna do to him,
她也不会回来了
it's not gonna bring her back,
可如果她在这里
but if she were here,
她会告诉你我接下来要说的话
she'd tell you the same thing that I'm gonna tell you.
你不能忘记自己是怎样的人
You cannot forget who you are,
我们
and we...
我们永远不能变成他们
we can never become them.
你们去哪了
Where have you guys been?
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
追踪伊芙琳·夏普的下落有进展吗
Have we had any luck tracking down Evelyn Sharp?
没 我一直处处碰壁
No. I keep hitting dead ends.
抱歉用辞不佳
Not the best choice of words.
有新闻
News alert.
Tonight, my security detail and I were attacked
蒙面治安维持者再次来袭
by one of these lawless Vigilantes
他们声称要保护这城市
who claim to protect this city.
本次袭击发生之前不到24小时
This attack came less than 24 hours
另一名叫黑金丝雀的治安维持者
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表