剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你明白这个计划只会要了她的命
You do realize your plan would end in her death?
我们已无路可走了 马尔科姆
We're all backed into a corner, Malcolm.
这是娜莎自己的选择
Nyssa made her bed.
这是你最疯狂的主意之一了
This is one of your crazier ideas,
而你疯狂的主意可不少
and that is a competitive field.
那等着看 我还有一个更疯狂的
Well, sit tight. I have a crazier one coming.
为了得体
In deference to good taste,
我们就不必脱掉上衣了
we will forego the removal of shirts.
那就出招见分晓吧
Let us be finished with this charade.
如你所愿
As you wish.
等一下
Hold!
在刺客联盟的眼中
In the eyes of the League,
这位女士是我的妻子
this woman is my wife.
作为你的丈夫
As your husband,
我愿替她出战
I wish to fight on her behalf.
我绝对不会让任何人替我出战
I have never allowed anyone to fight my battles for me.
你想成为拉斯
Do you want to become Ra's,
还是想送命
or do you want to die?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你告诉过我你打不赢梅林
You told me yourself you couldn't defeat Merlyn,
如果要我在你和他的
and if I am forced to choose
性命之间做出选择
between your life and his...
那我只能伸张正义了
then I will see justice done.
我得说我有点小失望
I'm a little disappointed I must say.
是你把我们逼到这种境地的 马尔科姆
You're the one who put us in this position, Malcolm.
要我提醒你是怎么帮我
Can I remind you the role you played
戴上这枚戒指的吗
in putting this ring on my finger?
不用 我没忘
Oh, I remember.
今晚我要纠正错误
Tonight I correct that mistake.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你经验越足却更加愚蠢了
You've grown even more foolish with experience.
三年了
3 years!
我们来个了结吧
Let's finish this.
最后机会 马尔科姆 投降吧
Last chance, Malcolm. Yield!
绝不投降
Never.
你想了结
To end this,
就必须杀死我
you must kill me.
你一直都知道的 奥利弗
But you always knew that, Oliver.
我不想以这种方式了结
I didn't want it to end this way.
不要虚情假意同情我
Spare me the false sympathy.
动手吧
Just do it.
把圣莲交给我
Bring me the Lotus.
你是拉斯·厄尔·高福
You are Ra's Al Ghul.
谢谢你 丈夫
Thank you, husband.
怎么了
What--what is going on?
没出什么事吧
Is everything ok?
不好说
That, uh, depends.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我感觉有点累 可是
I'm--ahem--I'm a bit tired, but--
我为什么会在这里
what am I doing here?
说来话长 长话短说的话
It's a long story, but to shorthand it--
就是你没事了
Is that you're gonna be fine.
你被治愈了 不会再嗜血了
The cure worked. No more bloodlust.
来吧 带你去换上正常的衣服
Come on. Let's go get you into some regular clothes.
奥利弗 你做到了
Oliver, you did it, man.
西娅没事了
Thea's fine,
娜莎和梅林都不用死
and Nyssa and Merlyn didn't have to die.
我不想扫兴
Not to be the buzzkill,
但什么时候才告诉西娅 马尔科姆....
but when are we gonna tell Thea about Malcolm's...
一步步来
Baby steps.
-好吧 -怎么了
- Right. - What's up?
想起了我爸说过的话
Something my father said.
给你买♥♥了个便携式坡道
Brought you a portable ramp,
你要过高低处时
so anytime you come across a higher surface,
就打开来用
just unfold it.
这会让你畅行无阻
This will get you over almost anything.
我待会儿要去开会
Look. I have a meeting in a few.
我想跟你道别
I just wanted to say good-bye.
道别
Good-bye?
我们才刚开始了解对方
We're just starting to get to know each other.
我已经对你足够了解了
I think I know everything I need to know.
费利西蒂 怎么了
Felicity, what is going on?
我以为我们相处得很顺利
I--I thought we were making progress.
小的时候 我讨厌我自己
When I was a girl, I hated myself.
我以为我是破娃娃 永远都不会
I thought I was broken, that no one could
有人爱我
or ever would love me.
被父亲遗弃的孩子
It's the only way a child can grow up
只能以这种方式长大
when their father abandons them.
费利西蒂
Felicity--
我只想知道为什么
All I ever wanted to know was why.
你为什么要遗弃我 我到底哪里不好
What was so wrong with me that you would leave?
你很好 亲爱的
There was nothing with you, sweetheart.
错在我身上
There was everything wrong with me.
警方 联调局 一直对我
The police, the FBI, they were never going to
穷追不舍
stop looking for me.
我意识到我不该
I realized a life on the run,
让我的妻女
that wasn't the life that I owed you
过逃亡的生活
or your mother,
所以我决定人间蒸发
so I disappeared.
你以为你这么做是为我们好
You thought you were doing the right thing for us.
没错
Exactly.
我这一生都在等的解释
I have waited my entire life for that explanation,
结果我甚至不敢相信答案就是这样
and the thing is I don't even know if I believe it.
这是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
你说的话中我只能确认有一部分属实
There is only one part of your story that I know to be true,
那就是警方要逮捕你
and that is that you are wanted by the police.
费利西蒂
Felicity--
我只想让你知道一件事
I just need you to know one thing.
你搞错了
You are wrong.
我跟你完全不同
I am nothing like you.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
诺亚·库特勒 你被捕了
Noah Kuttler, you're under arrest.
你有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
-你所说的话 -费利西蒂 不行
- Anything you say can... - Felicity, no.
将作为呈堂证供
And will be used against you in a court of law.
不行 你不能这么做
Don't do-- don't do this.
感谢你俩能够过来
Thank you both for coming.
西娅怎样了
How is Thea?
别假装关心她
Don't pretend like you care.
我关心她 她是我的小姑
I do. She's my sister-in-law,
而且她是被我父亲刺伤的
and her condition is the result of my father's blade.
你说得对
You were right.
就算我父亲过世了 我还是他的囚徒
Even after his death, I remained my father's prisoner.
你让我明白了我不用变成
I allowed him to turn me into someone
他要把我变成的人
you showed me I don't have to be...
而你拿剑救我性命的那一刻
And you showed me, as well, when you took up the sword
我就明白了
to save my life.
你俩都让我明白了我该有的决心
You both showed me what needed to be done.
什么决心
And what's that?
耐心点 还有一个人没来
Patience, please. We're waiting for one other.
感谢你能过来 厄尔·萨赫
Thank you for coming, Al Sa-Her.
你是拉斯 我别无选择
You're Ra's. I had no choice.
那么你又搞错了
And so you are mistaken once again.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
今天早上 我把刺客联盟解散了
Earlier today, I disbanded the League of Assassins.
我像我父亲很久以前
I released its forces
释放你那样 释放他们
much as my father had released you long ago.
大家都不再是我父亲的囚徒了
No one will be held prisoner by my father any longer.
我曾经把你视为儿子 奥利弗
I thought of you as a son once, Oliver.
你比我的孩子更像我
I had more in common with you than my own blood,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表