剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
找找有没有做记号♥之类的吗
for evidence of marking or something?
是的 找出任何奇怪之处 不寻常之处
Yeah, anything strange, out of the ordinary.
比如...你玩扑克这一点
Like...you playing poker?
我晚点再来找你
I will check back in on you later.
还有 斯莫克小姐
Oh, and, uh, Miss Smoak,
在扑克里并没有出线这一说
there's no such thing as an outside flush in poker.
那大概就是我输了的原因吧
That's probably why I lost.
还记得在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Remember in Russia,
两年前我们把莱拉救出那个监狱的那次
two years ago when we got Lyla out of that prison?
当然
Of course.
那天晚上 罗通告诉我 我弟弟
That night, Lawton told me that my brother
并不是在一次失控的暗♥杀♥中被误杀的
was not collateral damage in a hit gone bad;
他说我弟弟就是目标
That he was the target.
还说自己是被一个名为蜂巢的组织雇用的
And that Lawton was hired by an organization called H.I.V.E.
几周前 当我说拉斯称达克的人为
The other week, you reacted when I said
一个蜂巢的特工时 你有反应
that Ra's called Darhk's men a "H.I.V.E" of operatives.
可能是巧合
Could be a coincidence.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
最后一页
Last page.
那个女人雇了罗通来杀我弟弟
That woman hired Lawton to kill my brother,
而且我敢打赌
and I'm betting
是她雇了那个要杀你的超能力者
she hired that meta that tried to take you out.
理由呢
Based on what?
她叫米娜·法雅德
Her name is Mina Fyad.
两年了 你却没有告诉我
Two years and you didn't tell me.
我俩的共同点比你以为的要多
We have more in common than you think.
奥利弗 那是我第一个合理的线索
Oliver, that's my first legitimate lead.
我得找到她
I have to find her.
法雅德女士给你的任务只有一个
Ms. Fayad hired you for one job.
就一个 不顾我的反对
One. Against my objections,
只因为我的伙伴们太心急
and only because my associates are anxious
想早点开始第三阶段
to progress to phase three.
我们不应该聊这么...
We shouldn't talk about genesis--
别跟我说教什么保密的问题
Don't lecture me about secrecy.
特别是在你刚刚被击败的这一夜
Particularly on the same night that you were just compromised.
-我... -同时我还失去了一员大将
- I-- - In the same night that I lost good men
就是为了保护你
in the name of protecting you.
-达米恩 -叫我达克先生
- Damian-- - Mr. Darhk!
我觉得我希望再看一次展示
I think I require another demonstration.
怎么 你现在想要我杀了她吗
What, you want me to kill her now?
让我见识见识
Show me.
来杀我
Try to kill me.
我杀了你
I kill you,
还能拿到钱吗
I still get paid?
来吧
Do it.
你是什么东西
What are you?
法雅德女士 蜂巢的很多成员
Ms. Fayad, many members of H.I.V.E.,
觉得我是个江湖骗子
they consider me to be a charlatan.
可这个
But this,
是一种魔术
is a parlor trick.
手上的功夫
Sleight of hand.
这是演示给你看的 特尔先生
This demonstration was for you, Mr. Tell.
让你知道 做了令我失望的事
Just in case you have any doubt as to
会有什么下场
how I process disappointment.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我感觉
How do I--
我感觉怎么样
how do I feel?
根本就没有圣人
There's no sage.
也没有解药
There is no cure.
从来都没有
There never was.
我很遗憾 你会一直有杀人的冲动
I'm sorry. You will be compelled to kill
直到你杀死了那个伤害了你的人
until you've slain the one who hurt you.
可我做不到
But I can't.
拉斯已经死了
Ok, Ra's is already dead!
那唯一的应对方法
And the only way to cope
就是疯狂地去杀人
is to indulge the blood lust on others.
你
So you--
你把手下派来是给我杀的吗
you just set your men up to be slaughtered?
几周之内你不会再有杀人的欲望了
You will not feel the hunger to kill again for weeks.
不用谢我
No need to thank me.
为了我的女儿
There is nothing I wouldn't do
我什么都会做
to help my daughter.
我想我们都学到了
I hope we learned a lesson of the benefits
与朋友分担麻烦的好处
of trusting our friends with our problems.
你是指你男朋友吗
You mean like your boyfriend?
你本应该表现得比他更成熟
You're supposed to be more evolved than him.
抱歉 但他的确是
Sorry, but he is.
我们能找到她吗
Can we find her?!
找不到 所有的摄像头都没有拍到她
Nope. She's not coming up on any of our traffic or security cams,
不过我还有个好办法
but I think I have the next best thing.
她的手♥机♥
Her cell phone,
至少是那个她来星城时
or at least the one that followed her through airport security
跟着她过机场安检的那部
on the way to Star City.
那手♥机♥现在在哪
Where's her phone now?
雷德蒙街和第八大街路口
Redmond and Eighth.
你是在哪所豪华的私立学校学到这个的
What fancy private school did you pick this up in?
我在这学的
I learned it here.
在这个岛上生活了三年
Three years on this island,
我受到了各种各样的折磨
and I have been hurt every way you can imagine.
我知道怎么能杀了你 怎么能弄残你
I know what kills, I know what cripples,
还有怎么能弄疼你
and what just hurts.
住手
Stop!
住手 他没有拿那些毒品
Stop! He didn't take the drugs.
是我拿的
I did.
你让我们工作得太辛苦了
You're working us too hard.
有些人很痛苦
And some of the other prisoners are hurt.
我想帮他们止止痛
I wanted to give them something for the pain.
"大满贯"在哪里
And where's the slam now?
都用完了 而且我不会告诉你是给谁用了
It's all used up. And I'm not going to tell you by who.
所以如果你要杀了我
So if you're going to kill me,
赶紧动手吧
just get on with it.
随便你
Suit yourself.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你今天已经杀了一个囚犯了
You've already executed one prisoner today.
你要是把劳动力全都杀了
How's Reiter going to feel about you
瑞特会怎么想
exterminating his work force?
我觉得他对小偷会例外的
I think he'd make an exception for a thief.
我会让她消失的
Well, I'd just make her disappear.
把她弄到别的地方
Take her some place.
他们不会找到她的尸体的
They'll never find the body.
好吧 带她走
All right. Take her.
跟他一起
Keep him company.
醒醒
Wake up.
-快醒醒 我们得走了 -什么
- Wake up, we need to go. - What?
-来这里是个错误 -西娅
- It was a mistake to come here. - Thea.
离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
西娅 怎么了
Thea, what's wrong?
他不会帮莎拉 也不会帮我
He's not going to help Sara and he's not going to help me!
-西娅 -别跟我说话
- Thea! - Don't talk to me!
我只是想帮你
I was only trying to help you.
帮我
Help me?
真是可笑
Yeah, that's funny
不是一般的可笑
on more than a few levels.
我最喜欢的部分就是
My favorite is you are the reason
-你把我害成了这个样子 -我知道
- Why I am like this in the first place. - I know.
我不会再杀人了
I will not kill people.
不会了
I won't!
我不想再见你 离我远点
Stay out of my life and the hell away from me!
我们注定要永远在一起
We are bound together forever.
你和我 父亲和女儿
You and me, father and daughter.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表