剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
但我不会因此而不杀你
but that's not the reason why I'm not going to kill you.
也不是因为
Neither the fact
你是我女儿的哥哥
that you are my daughter's brother.
我让你活着是因为
The reason you get to live
如果把你杀死
is because death would be a mercy compared
就太便宜你了
to the debt I now owe you.
你威胁不了我 马尔科姆
Don't you dare threaten me, Malcolm.
泰安娜
Taiana.
我答应你为了瓦勒徳我会释放你的朋友
I promise I will free your friends for Vlad.
瓦勒徳已经死了
Vlad is dead.
我们是为他们而做的
We do this for them.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
我希望你已经恢复力气了
I hope you have regained your strength.
你给我的石头是这个最终地图的
The stone you gave me was the final piece of the puzzle,
最后一块拼图
the final map.
-我们要去挖掘 -你说什么
- We are going to dig. - Dig?
我要找的天堂不在天上
The heaven I seek is not above
而是在我们的脚下
but rather beneath our feet.
我们天亮就去挖掘
We dig at daybreak.
你好点了吗
You feeling any better?
我不知道为什么自己会那么伤心
I don't even know why I'm so upset.
不是所有期待已久的父女团聚
Doesn't every long-awaited father-daughter reunion end
都会以爸爸被铐走收场吗
with the dad being taken away in handcuffs.
你不用为我强颜欢笑
You don't have to be funny for me.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我知道
I know.
而且我知道我做得对 但...
And I know I did the right thing, but...
当发现是我举报他时
the look on his face when he realized
他脸上的表情
I had turned him in,
我将会永生难忘
it's gonna haunt me for the rest of my life,
我甚至觉得
and I can't help but think he doesn't
他不该被同情
even deserve that kind of remorse.
我认为你同情他
I think that remorse is a pretty clear indicator
表示你跟他完全不同
that you are a very different person than him.
也许我跟西娅该去做T恤
Maybe Thea and I could make t-shirts.
去参加俱乐部
We could join a club.
听我说 不要误认为
Listen to me. Don't make the mistake
你跟你♥爸♥爸的事已经结束了
of thinking that this thing with your dad is over.
从我的经验看来
I can tell you from experience
这种事没有这么容易了结
that closure does not come that easily.
说到了结
Speaking of closure,
你在惩罚自己背叛马尔科姆吗
are you punishing yourself for betraying Malcolm?
-这样很疯狂吗 -是的
- Is that insane? - Yes,
不过这就是我爱的你
but it's part of what makes you the man I love.
约翰说得对
John was right.
你面对绝境
You were faced with an impossible situation,
找到了最好的抽身方式
and you found the best way out of it.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我想我已经给你答案了
I think I already answered that question.
西娅和安迪都没事了
Thea's better, Andy's better,
达克那边也很平静
things are quiet on the Darhk front.
我感觉现在就是我们的时机
I feel like this might be our window,
我们在过去几个月经历了
and with everything that we have gone through
那么多事 我要你告诉我
over the past few months, I want you to tell me
我们还在等什么
why are we waiting?
好吧 我们要计划一下
Well, we'll have to plan it.
也许搞个小型仪式
Maybe just a small ceremony
邀请几个朋友 不设宴
with a few of our friends and no caterers.
我妈一定不高兴
My mom will hate that.
我同意
I'm in.
我不喜欢等人
I don't like to be kept waiting.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
我已经没有以前那些资源了
I don't have the resources I once had.
我知道你的人生最近发生转变了
Yes. I'm aware of your recent reversal of fortune.
你才因此要求见面的吧
I take it that's why you asked for this meeting.
我不会空手而来的
Well, I haven't come empty-handed.
那就说吧
So to speak.
我有你可能会特别感兴趣的信息
I have some information that you might find of particular interest.
我知道奥利弗·奎恩在这世上最在乎谁
I know who Oliver Queen cares about more than anyone in the whole world.
我也知道
Yeah, so do I.
我们已经对付过她了
We did a pretty good number on her over the holidays.
那个人不是费利西蒂·斯莫克
It's not Felicity Smoak.
是谁
Who?
他儿子
His son...
威廉
William.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表