剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Nothing. I'm fine.
你确定吗 你看起来不像是很好
Are you sure? I mean, you don't seem fine.
你看上去有些恍惚
You seem out of it.
大家都在里面吗
Is everyone inside?
是的
Yeah.
萨维奇给的期限就要到了
Coming up on Savage's deadline.
费莉西蒂去哪儿了
Where's Felicity?
护臂会起作用吗
Are the gauntlets working?
必须得行 我们已经没时间了
They have to be, we're out of time.
我觉得能行 权杖应该可以
I think they'll work. That staff's going to go
从"不能触碰"变成"触碰无感"了
from "Can't touch this" to "Invisible touch."
萨维奇不知道肯德拉已经完全恢复能力了
Savage doesn't know Kendra has access to her full abilities,
所以你就是我们的杀手锏
Which makes you our ace in the hole.
我们需要你来对付萨维奇
We're going to put you up against Savage;
给他来个出其不意
You attack with the element of surprise.
我会掩护你们 巴里 你冲进去 然后
I will lay down the cover fire. Barry, you speed in, and...
抢走权杖 我知道了
Snatch the staff, I got it.
那我们做什么呢
Where do you need us?
-这次有我们四个就够了 -奥利
- This me, Barry, Kendra and Carter. We've got it. - Ollie
不 我们今晚不要再作无谓牺牲了
No, we're not risking any more lives tonight than we have to.
去准备吧
Suit up.
你们带上了他们
You brought them.
还盛装出席了
And dressed for the occasion, I see.
我们这么做是因为两个城市换两条命不值得
We're only doing this because two lives aren't worth two cities.
这么说的话 你比我想象的要聪明
Well, in that case, you are wiser than I gave you credit for.
都过去那么久了
It's been a lifetime.
你们还穿着这些可笑的装束
Still wearing those ridiculous outfits, I see.
其实你们无需在场
You don't need to be here for this.
我的这些个家伙
The culling has a tendency to be...
可不长眼
unsightly.
你们的新朋友背叛了你们
Your new friends betrayed you.
别说了 动手吧
Just do what you're going to do.
很高兴再次见到你 我的爱人
It's wonderful to see you again, my love.
我永远都不会是你的爱人
I will never be your love.
我知道
I know.
这么一说
That always makes this...
就简单多了
easier.
茶雅拉
Chay-Ara...
分离真是一种甜蜜的痛苦
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
就是现在 肯德拉
Now, Kendra!
卡特
Carter!
我拿到了
I've got it!
护臂不起作用
The gauntlets aren't working!
你要放手 巴里
You got to let go, Barry!
不 我不能丢下你
No, I'm not leaving you.
只有你的速度能离开 快走
You're fast enough to get away, go!
奥利 不
Ollie, no.
快跑 巴里 快跑
Run, Barry. Run.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
我知道这有点疯狂
I know this is more than a little crazy.
本来我是出于好奇才来的
I came to this meeting out of curiosity
现在我已经心满意足了
It is now sated.
24小时内把胡夫和茶雅拉带到于尔根斯工业
Bring Khufu and Chay-Ara to Jurgens Industrial In 24 hours,
不然我就把你们杀了
or I will see you dead and buried
埋葬在你们所爱之人身下
under the bodies of your loved ones.
巴里 你还好吗
Barry, you all right?
我们要告诉大家
We need to brief the team.
想想反击的方法
Come up with some type of counter attack.
没用的
It's not going to work.
什么
What?
没什么 没事 算了
Nothing. All right, never mind,
我不应该说出来的
I shouldn't have said anything.
巴里 发生什么事了
Barry, what's going on?
你不会明白究竟发生了什么
Ok, look, This isn't going to make any sense to you,
但是我...好吧 我是穿越回来的
But I... All right, so I traveled back in time
从我们要对付萨维奇的时候回来的
from when we tried to take out Savage.
我是说 我们将要对付他的时候
I mean, later, when we tried to take him down in the future,
这个方法没有用
And it doesn't work.
你说得对 我听不懂
You're right, that doesn't make sense to me.
我的世界比你的更奇怪
My world is stranger than yours.
也许我们可以好好利用这优势
Well, maybe we use that to our advantage.
你说我们那样对抗萨维奇行不通吗
You say that whatever we do against Savage doesn't work?
-没错 -那就再想别的办法
- Yeah. - Then we come up with a new plan.
不不不 不行
No. No, no, no. Ok, look, you can't.
你 我每次扰乱时间线
You-- when I mess with time,
都没好结果
it just, it doesn't end well.
但你说了 本来结果就不好
But what you're telling me is that it already doesn't end well.
巴里 我们这些人 一般都没第二次机会
Barry, people in our line of work, we don't get second chances.
我们要抓住这次机会
We need to take this one.
好吧 希望你是对的
All right, I hope you're right.
好 我们从出错的地方开始
All right, let's start with what went wrong.
就是你 我们面对萨维奇时
You did. When we go up against Savage,
你在想别的事情 你有点不对劲
your head's not in the game. You're not yourself.
为什么
Why not?
-奥利弗 -巴里
- Oliver... - Barry!
为什么
Why not?
不久的将来 你打算
Ok, are you planning on giving me
给我一根头发样本 让我拿去检验
a hair sample to run forensics on in the near future?
是的
Yeah...
我验了
Well, I did.
看到结果后 你吓坏了
And you were pretty shaken after the fact.
然后费利西蒂发现了
And then Felicity found out,
你们俩大吵了一架
And you guys had a pretty big fight,
听起来好像你们就这样结束了
and it sounded like it was over between you two.
我们是为什么事吵架
What was the fight about?
我敢肯定你有个孩子 奥利弗
I'm pretty sure you're someone's father, Oliver.
所以我们对抗萨维奇时 你不够专注
So when we go up against Savage, you're not focused.
接着肯德拉无法调动她的超能力
And then, Kendra can't access her powers,
他们开♥发♥的防御萨维奇权杖的技术
and then the tech they're developing to counteract Savage's Staff
不起作用 结果...
does not work, and...
大家都会死 奥利弗
everyone dies, Oliver.
这次不会
This time they won't.
这次我们换一种方式
This time we do things differently.
进行得如何
How are they coming?
作为我的第一双反甘道夫魔法权杖手套
For my first pair of Anti-Gandalf Magic Staff gloves,
我觉得还挺不错的
pretty good, I think.
多检查两三遍 好吗
Just double and triple check, ok?
我有点担心它们不起作用
I'm a little worried about them not working.
有什么根据
Based on what?
算是直觉吧
Call it a gut instinct.
还有我要你和肯德拉谈谈
Also, I need you to talk to Kendra.
我明白 你放箭 给人提恋爱建议
I get it. You shoot arrows, you give love tips,
就好像你是丘比特似的
it's like you're Cupid or something.
卡特和她在做的事没用
What Carter is doing with her isn't working.
我们需要她的超能力来对抗萨维奇
We need her power to fight Savage,
我们需要她能可靠地使用超能力
and we need her to be able to use it reliably.
卡特是个混♥蛋♥ 但他应该和她在一起
Carter's a jerk. But he's supposed to be with her,
因为他们命中注定要在一起
'Cause destiny says they're supposed to be together,
他应该成为她的灵魂伴侣
and he's supposed to be her soul mate,
我都不知道该说什么
so I'm not even sure what I can say--
我们得做点什么 西斯科 我们要帮她
We need to do something, Cisco. We need to reach her.
埃及人转世不是我的强项
Egyptian reincarnation is not in my wheelhouse.
肯德拉现在要做的
What Kendra is going through
重点在于接受她的真我
is about accepting who she really is.
比起明显爱着她的人
Who better to help her do that
还有谁更适合帮她做到这一点呢
than a guy who is clearly in love with her?
我都不知道我们是否到了表达爱意的阶段
I don't know if we're at the L-bomb stage yet.
我会和她谈的
I'll talk to her.
你不觉得这有点疯狂吗
You don't think that's a little bit insane?
不 我觉得很高尚
No, I think it's noble.
我认为这让他们成为了英雄
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表