剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Yes. Um, all the materials are here at Palmer Tech,
除了这个
um, except for that.
这是个量子集♥合♥管
That is a quantum manifold.
没听说过 在哪能找到这个
Never heard of it. Where do we get one?
只有一个地方 制♥造♥厂
Only one place-- the manufacturer.
他们申请了专利...十六项专利
They hold the patent on it-- well, actually, 16 patents.
哪里
Where?!
科尔德实业
Kord Industries.
我本想让他们帮个忙
I'd ask them to do us a solid
把它借给我们 但...
and loan it to us, but...
他们是我们最大的竞争对手
They're our biggest competitor.
好在事情已经不会更糟了
The good news is, things can't get any worse.
谁说不会
You just had to go and say that.
你真的在这里
There you are!
妈妈
Mom.
你来做什么
Oh, what are you doing here?
我去了你的办公室 总裁小姐
Well, I went to your office, Miss CEO,
你助理告诉我你可能在这里
and your assistant told me you'd be here.
于是...我就来这里了
So...here I am.
我不是指这里 是指星城
Not here-here, Star City here.
奥利弗告诉我你这几个月一直在
Well, Oliver told me that you've been working
不停工作 所以我提议说你会需要
nonstop this past month, so I suggested a visit from your mom
妈妈来看看你 你猜怎么着
is exactly what you needed, and guess what?
怎么着
What?
他同意了
He agreed.
你是哪位
And who are you?
您好
Hi.
我叫柯蒂斯·霍特
I'm Curtis Holt.
见到您真开心
It is an absolute pleasure to meet you.
我明白了费利西蒂为什么...
I can see where Felicity got her, uh...
有一头金发
Blonde hair.
其实 她的头发是染的
Well, she dyes it, actually.
你想先做什么呢
So, what do you want to do first?
去商场 做指甲彩绘
A trip to the mall, mani-pedi.
舟车劳顿 你现在一定很累
You know what, you must be exhausted from your flight.
我叫车送你去我的住处吧
Why don't I get a car to take you back to my place?
叫车
A car?
不 宝贝 我来就是为了见你
No, baby, I-- I came here to see you.
我知道 你还能再见到我的
I know! And you will.
只是 现在柯蒂斯和我正在试图搞清楚
It's just that, right now, curtis and I are trying to figure out
如何造一个非常重要的设备
how to build a very important piece of equipment,
不然有人会死
or someone could die.
-死 -只是打个比方
- Die? - Metaphorically speaking!
你开始造那个机器
You start constructing the machine,
然后我会把集♥合♥管给你找来
and I will get you the manifold.
但那是别人的专利 你要怎么搞到
But it's proprietary! How are you going to do that?
不是我去
I'm not!
真棒
Awesome.
绿箭侠今晚得出去露一手了
The Green Arrow's going to be kicking some ass tonight.
假如我没先对他露一手
If I don't kick his first.
我还以为那会是件好事呢
I thought it would be a good thing.
好事
A good thing?
你到底为什么会同意她来啊
What on earth made you agree to this?
你也知道 你妈不太接受别人的拒绝
Well, you know, your mom doesn't really take no for an answer.
你直面过
You've faced down
米拉库鲁士兵和刺客联盟
Mirakuru soldiers and the League of Assassins.
你真的想说你无法拒绝我妈吗
are you honestly telling me that you couldn't say no to my mom?
她说她想你了 然后给我短♥信♥了个
She said she missed you and then she texted me
流了一滴泪的表情
one of those emojis with the single tear.
你居然和我妈发短♥信♥
You have been texting with my mother?!
什么时候开始的
How long has that been going on?
你们可以另找时间吵这件事吗
You guys think we can find a better time to fight about this?
约翰
John?
我还以为只有奥利弗的线是开着的
I thought only Oliver's line was open.
不 我的也开了
Nope. Mine is open.
还有我的
And mine.
我都不记得任务中有这么多闲聊了
I don't remember there being so much chatter on these missions.
你还好吧
Are you ok?
还好
Yeah.
我需要正常点的生活
I need a little normal.
对我而言 这才是正常的生活
And for me, this is the kind of thing that passes.
我黑进了安全面板
I hacked the security panel,
但是必须要到里面才能接入
but it needs to be accessed from the inside.
唯一的问题是那栋建筑的内部
Only problem is that the building's interior
受压力感应地板的保护
is protected by pressure sensitive flooring,
这意味着多嘴凯西 该你上了
which means Chatty Kathy, you're up.
-多嘴凯西 -你的新代号♥
- Chatty Kathy? - Your new code name,
唯一一个我能想到的 适当的
the only one appropriate enough I could think of
文雅的外号♥
to use in polite company.
一旦装卸区的门打开了
Once the loading dock's doors are open,
你们有90秒的时间找到集♥合♥管
you'll have 90 seconds to find the manifold
并且在武装警卫来之前撤离
and amscray before men with guns show up.
多嘴凯西
Chatty Kathy?
等我回去后
You know, when I get back,
你和我得好好谈谈了
you and I are going to have a talk.
我到面板处了
I'm at the panel.
等着
Stand by.
Punch in 4, 5, 8, 7.
90秒 时间不等人
90 seconds, clock's running.
你确定带莎拉一起来是个好主意吗
Are you sure it was a good idea to bring Sara along?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
出问题了
Something's wrong.
监控摄像头正在恢复
The security cameras are coming back online.
我来搞定
I've got it.
不 你还不明白吗
No, don't you understand?!
假如科尔德升级了他们的安保系统
If Kord upgraded their security,
他们八成也缩短了反应时间
they probably improved their response time.
等等 我觉得就是这个
Wait, I think this is it.
莎拉 住手
Sara, stop!
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉
Sara!
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们安全了
We're clear.
喂
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
雷...
Ray...
研究好原理图了吗
Any luck with the schematics?
我意识到了量子集♥合♥管可能比较难搞到
I realize the quantum manifold could present a challenge.
任何问题只要去科尔德实业来一趟
Nothing a little late night shopping
深夜小采购都能解决
at Kord Industries couldn't solve.
太棒了 谢谢你 费利西蒂
Oh, that's great. Thank you, Felicity.
现在我们只需要弄清楚如何...
Now we just have to figure out how to--
雷 你还在吗
Ray, you still there?
不
Oh, no.
你们出任务的时候发生什么事了
What happened out there?
莎拉 她...
Sara, she, um...
对保安大打出手
had a moment with the security guard.
劳蕾尔和西娅带她回家了
Laurel and Thea took her home.
你确定你在雷的摄像头中看到的是达克吗
Are you sure it was Darhk that you saw in Ray's camera?
和我确定雷在劫难逃一样确定
Just as sure as I am that Ray is not getting out of this!
雷在达克手里其实是件好事
It's actually good that Darhk has Ray.
这和你认为我妈过来会让我好受点
This would be the same level of delusion that made you think
是用一个级别的错觉吗
my mother coming to town would make me feel better?
既然是达克 那意味着我们有个优势
Because it's Darhk, that means that we have an asset.
兰斯
Lance.
我会叫他帮我们弄到地址
I'll ask him to get us a location.
假如忽然之间
And what if between then and now,
达克决定用脚碾死雷呢
Darhk decides to squish Ray underneath his shoe?
假如达克想要伤害雷 他早就下手了
If Darhk wanted to hurt Ray, he would have done it by now.
狄格说得对 我们集中精力
Dig's right. We stay focused.
我们帮柯蒂斯搞到集♥合♥管
We get Curtis the manifold,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表