剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你已经退出竞选了
And you pulled out of the race.
为什么这家伙还不把我儿子还给我
Why isn't this man giving me my son back?
他会的 一切都会好起来的
He will, and everything will be fine.
你总是这么说 可并没有什么转机
You keep saying that, but it hasn't been yet.
你已经尽自己最大努力了
You're doing everything you possibly can.
别自责
You can't beat yourself up about it.
你也不是很了解我 不是吗
Well, you don't know me very well, do you?
就在圣诞节前
Just before Christmas,
达克抓走了西娅 费利西蒂 约翰
Darhk took Thea, Felicity, John,
把他们关了起来
held them captive.
我们达成协议用我来换取他们自♥由♥
We agreed that I would trade myself for them.
我依约前去
I did,
但达克却没履行诺言
and darhk did not live up to his end of the bargain.
所以你担心会再一次被耍
So you're worried that's playing itself out again now.
我们会救回威廉的 奥利弗
We're gonna get William back, Oliver.
但救出来后
But when we do,
我觉得你应该考虑一下
I think you should consider that...
也许放手并不是一件坏事
maybe letting him go isn't such a bad thing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我听到了你跟费利西蒂说要把他留在身边
Well, I heard what you told Felicity about keeping him close.
我有猫头鹰一样灵敏的耳朵
Owl ears.
我一直没见过我的亲生父母
I never knew my real parents.
我在寄宿家庭长大
I grew up in foster home,
这一生中我都一直在想
and my whole life, I wondered,
我是谁 我从哪来
"Who am I? Where did I come from?
我的亲生父母为什么不要我
Why didn't my real parents want me?"
一个男孩应该知道自己的父亲是谁
A boy should know who his father is.
他是应该知道 他也会知道的
He should, and he will.
但是得知现在威廉的处境
But knowing what William's going through right now,
我明白了我还没准备好知道答案是什么
I realize that I wasn't ready for the answers.
了解我的血统 我的力量
Learning about my heritage, my powers,
了解我母亲为了保护我而逃避的恶魔
the evil my mother fled our homeland to protect me from,
不应该由孩子去承担这样的重担
no child should have to carry that burden.
我是说 看看你的周围
I mean, look around you.
奥利弗 你能给他最好的礼物就是童年
Oliver, the best gift you can give him is his childhood.
让他尽可能久地远离你
Keep him as far away from your world for as long as possible.
我无法想象还能有更大的牺牲了
I can't imagine a greater sacrifice.
但是做父母不就是这样吗
Isn't that what parenthood is?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我们好像发现了点什么
I think we found something.
达克经常移♥动♥他的神像 这很合理 但是...
Darhk moves his idol around, which makes sense, but--
这样一来想找到他要难得多
It makes him a whole lot harder to track.
没错 不过在参考了
Right, but after referencing
大量的卫星信♥号♥♥ 热成像数据
a buttload of satellite feeds, thermal imaging data,
还有地脉图之后 我觉得达克就在
and the ley line map, I think Darhk is located
天空之森一处居住区外
out on a compound in Sky Woods.
你好
Hello?
演讲很精彩 你在电视上看起来真帅
Very good speech. You look great on television.
三小时之内到尼尔森广场
Nelson plaza, 3 hours.
威廉会在那
William will be there.
达克说他会三小时后在尼尔森广场
Darhk says he's gonna release william
放了威廉
3 hours from now at nelson plaza.
不能相信达克说的话
There's no guarantee with Darhk.
这可能是个陷阱
This could be a trap.
现在我们有机会能除掉他获取力量的神像
And now we have a chance to take out his power idol thingy.
奥利 他失去了魔力
Ollie, without his magic,
就无法对任何人再做这种事了
he won't be able to do this to anybody ever again.
一切就都结束了
It--it will be game over.
萨曼莎
Samantha...
他是你的儿子
He's your son.
你来决定吧
It is your call.
他也是你的儿子 奥利弗
He's your son, too, Oliver.
把他救回来
Get him back
也把这个混♥蛋♥达克干掉
and take this son of a bitch Darhk out.
我看到十七个幽灵
I count 17 ghosts.
收到 黑金丝雀呢
Copy. Black Canary?
准备好了
Ready.
-斯巴达呢 -一切就绪
- Spartan? - I'm set.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
雌狐 该你上了
Vixen, you're up.
我猜你的保险不会给你报那个
I'm guessing your insurance won't pay for that.
真可爱 再见了
Cute. Bye-bye.
你死之后 我会保证
When you're dead, I'll make sure that totem
图腾会用在更合适的地方
gets put to better use.
我也正想这么跟你说
Took the words right out of my mouth.
好吧 发生了这种事
Well, that happened.
闪电妞 金丝雀 我没法瞄准
Speedy, Canary, I can't get a clear shot.
-你们在哪 -马上到
- Where are you? - On our way.
你们去找威廉
You find William.
我来解决达克
I'll take care of Darhk.
抱歉 我听不清你说什么
I'm sorry. I can't hear you with your throats
你嗓子太紧了
closing up like that.
别动
Steady.
我拿到图腾了 有什么作用吗
I've got the totem. Has it had any effect?
把它和达克分开毫无作用
Separating it from Darhk didn't do anything.
采取B计划
Go to plan "B."
B计划是什么
What's plan "B"?
求你不要伤害他们
Please don't hurt them.
威廉
William.
离开这里
Get out of here!
妈妈
Mom!
威廉
William!
医护人员检查过他 他毫发无损
Medics checked him out. He's in perfect health.
感谢苍天
Thank goodness.
你一定想他了吧
There's someone here that you must have missed.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我有点腻了闪电侠了
I'm kind of over the Flash.
我想要一个绿箭侠手办
I want a Green Arrow action figure.
也对 绿箭侠很厉害
Well, the Green Arrow is pretty amazing.
你们俩单独聊一会儿吧
I will let you guys get reacquainted.
嗨
Hey.
一切都好吗
Is everything ok?
医生检查威廉时
Detectives questioned William while the docs
警探询问了他一些问题
were checking him out.
不是达克把他带走的
Darhk didn't take him.
是一个少了一只手的人
It was a guy with a missing hand.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
我向你保证 奎恩先生
I assure you, Mr. Queen, I had all the faith
我完全相信你会活下来
in the world that you would survive.
那其他人呢
Well, what about everybody else?
我只关心你一个人的死活
You are my only concern.
因为你我们才进展到现在
We've gotten this far because of you.
我们把它完成吧
Let's finish it.
你也一起 维聂迪克托夫小姐
You, too, Miss Venediktov.
似乎你在身边时奎恩先生表现更好
Mr. Queen seems to behave at his best when you're around.
威廉会没事吧
Is William gonna be ok?
会的 他很坚强
Yeah. He's a tough one.
和他父亲一样
Just like his dad.
没有你我们做不到这些
Could not have done this without you.
谢谢
Thank you.
举手之劳
Anytime.
我说的话你仔细考虑了吗
Have you thought anymore about what I said?
我 我刚把他救回来
I--I just got him back.
我这么说吧 虽然被父母抛弃
Let me just say for all the frustrations
让我那么不开心
I have about my real parents giving me up,
但我还是很感激我的童年里
I am so grateful I was raised in a situation
被父母抛弃就是最大的烦恼
where that was my biggest issue in life.
我爸妈给我的最好礼物就是这种自♥由♥
Best things my parents ever gave me was that freedom.
当然还有这个图腾 才让我这么厉害
That and this totem, that makes me a total badass.
没有图腾你也很厉害
You don't need a totem for that.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表