剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
That always makes this easier.
茶雅拉
Chay-ara...
分离真是一种甜蜜的痛苦
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
就是现在 肯德拉
Now, Kendra!
散开
Get clear!
臂铠起作用了
The gauntlets are working.
不 不 奥利弗 快躲起来
No, no, no, Oliver, get yourself to safety!
我不会离开你
We're not leaving each other!
我们做到了吗
Did we do it?
他消失了吗
Is he gone?
看起来是这样的
Yeah, it looks like.
我知道你肯定能做到
I knew you could do it.
我突然有种奇怪的昨♥日♥重♥现♥的感觉
I'm having the strangest deja vu.
不止你一个
You're not the only one.
你现在感觉怎么样
So how do you feel
既然萨维奇已经消失了
now that Savage is Pushing Daisies?
这是不是意味着你们变成永生的
Does this mean you guys are the immortal ones now
而他变成不停转生的了
and he's the one who gets reincarnated?
因为那可糟透了
'Cause that would suck.
我几天前才刚刚生出翅膀
I just sprouted wings a few days ago,
我现在还在努力适应那个
and I'm just trying to wrap my head around that.
但是 他说的确实有理
He does raise a good point, though.
萨维奇是永远消失了 对吧
Savage is gone for good now, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们之前从没有打败过他
We never defeated him before.
但是我们自♥由♥了
But we're free.
去开个房♥吧
Get a room.
你现在有大好的人生在等待你
You finally have the rest of your lives in front of you.
你想过接下来要做什么吗
Have you thought about what you're going to do?
卡特说我们的前世 都是在帮助人们
Carter says in our past lives, we used to help people.
尤其是在你们帮了我这么多之后
And after everything you guys have done for me,
我想我也应该尝试下帮助别人
I think I should give that a try.
听你说的好像是要去其他的地方尝试
You make it sound like this try is happening somewhere else?
我们之前的转世中 我们都住在圣洛克
In our prior incarnation, we used to live in St. Roch,
而且我们真的很喜欢那里
and we really liked it there.
我能和西斯科单独聊聊吗
Could Cisco and I have a moment?
当然
Of course.
说吧
Here we go.
西斯科
Cisco...
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没事 真的 没事
You know what, it's fine. It's cool.
这其实是个很老套的故事
It's actually kind of a classic story--
男孩遇见女孩 两个人在一起
Boy meets girl, boy gets girl,
女孩长出翅膀
girl sprouts wings and
然后和她转世重生的灵魂伴侣一起远走高飞
flies away with her reincarnated soul mate.
我唯一不懂的就是
The only part I don't get
你看起来甚至根本不喜欢他
is you don't even really seem to like him.
这段关系其实还挺复杂的
It's kind of a complicated relationship.
我猜 一段四千年长的感情应该都是这样吧
Like most 4,000 year old relationships are, I guess.
一周前 我是个咖啡师
A week ago, I was a barista
我不知道怎么计划
And I really didn't have a plan
我接下来的人生
For what I was going to do with my life.
现在你有计划了吗
And now you do?
至少我现在有了期许
Well, at least I know I want to find out.
好吧
Ok.
我给你做了件东西
I made you something.
看到它 就会想起我
To remember me by, I guess.
我用巴里从陨石取来的
I made it out of the nth medal
第N金属打造的
Barry got from the meteorite.
我把微型定位芯片嵌进去了
It's got a micro GPS chip embedded in it.
只要你遇到麻烦
So if you're ever in trouble,
我就会去找你
I'll come find you.
为什么要亲我
What was that for?
因为你做自己
For being you.
谢谢 西斯科
Thank you, Cisco.
你做到了 巴里
Well, you did it, Barry.
大家都活着 你是我们的守护天使
Everyone's alive. Our guardian angel.
当我告诉你我有超能力时
That's what you told me
你是这么说的
I could be when I told you about my powers.
现在实现了之前的想法
Meant it then and I know it now.
奥利弗
Hey, Oliver, um,
我们要聊个严肃的话题
We need to have a difficult conversation, I think.
关于我儿子吗
About my son?
天呐 这么说很奇怪
God, it feels weird to say that.
比起你儿子 我更想知道
Less about your son and more about
你会不会告诉费利西蒂他的事
whether or not you're going to tell felicity about him.
与你无关
I don't think that's any of your business.
你说得没错 与我无关
You know what, yeah, you're right, it's not really my business,
但我打乱时间线 时间也会打乱我们
except I told you, when I mess with time, time messes back.
我们改变了与萨维奇有关的事
And we've already changed how things turned out with savage,
我担心会出现短暂回差
and I'm worried about temporal backlash.
等下 你觉得时间线会在意
Wait, you think that the timeline cares about
我跟我女友说什么吗
what I tell my girlfriend?
你要怎么跟她说
What are you going to tell her?
你说得对 规则一直在改变
Well, you're right when you say that the rules keep changing
我们面对的生活
and that the lives that we lead,
让我们感到很无力
they make us feel... powerless.
我不禁在想
And it makes me wonder if...
如果威廉的生活没有我
if William wouldn't be better off
会不会更好
with my world kept separate from his.
奥利弗 听一下
Look, Oliver, take it from someone
从小没有父亲在身边的人意见
who didn't get to grow up with his father--
我认为对威廉最好的成长环境
I think the best thing for William
就是有你的陪伴
is for you to be a part of his life.
谢谢 巴里
Thanks, Barry.
我不太会拥抱人
I'm not really a hugger.
不用你说我也知道
Yeah, tell me something I don't know.
问题是 我可以在
But the thing is, I am fast enough
你不知道的情况下快速拥抱你
to just hug you without you knowing,
你最好还是跟我抱一抱
So you might as well let me.
谢谢
Thanks.
挺好的 不是吗
Wasn't so bad, right?
这些是我的条件 奥利弗
These are my conditions, Oliver.
你向我要求的已经很多了
You've already asked me for the world;
我不过想等价交换而已
I am just asking for the same in return.
好吧
Ok.
我不会告诉任何人
I won't tell anyone.
即使是费利西蒂
Even Felicity.
费利西蒂 很好的名字
Felicity, that's a nice name.
她是个很好的人
She is a nice person.
她是最好的
She's the best.
威廉在他的房♥间
William is in his room.
你是他妈妈的朋友 知道吗
You're just a friend of mommy's, ok?
你好 威廉
Hey, William.
你好
Hello.
你喜欢闪电侠吗
You like the Flash?
告诉你一个秘密
Can I tell you a secret?
我见过闪电侠
I've actually met the Flash.
他怎么样 很酷吗
What's he like? Is he cool?
是的 很酷
Yeah, he's super cool.
他是一个非常好的人
He's--he's one of the best guys that I know.
我是奥利弗
I'm Oliver.
我是你妈妈的朋友
I'm a friend of your mom's.
我们认识很久了
We've known each other a long time.
你要玩人形公仔吗
Want to play action figures?
好啊 好啊
Sure, sure.
威廉 我想
William, I'd love to come by
偶尔过来
every once in a while
问个好
and say hello.
你觉得可以吗
Would that be all right with you?
这是寒冷队长 他不是好人
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表