剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
是你不明白
What you don't know,
而我直到西娅倒下才明白
what I didn't know until Thea collapsed
如果她所获取的生命
is that if the life she owes
不用别人的生命来抵偿
doesn't come from taking others,
就只能用宿主的生命了
it will come from the life of the host.
拜托别把我叫成宿主
Please do not refer to me as the host.
这不是个玩笑
This isn't a joke.
如果你不满足你的嗜血欲望
If you don't indulge this bloodlust,
你就会死的
You will die.
我不明白
I don't understand.
莎拉并不是这样的
Sara wasn't like this.
约翰·康斯坦丁成全了莎拉
John Constantine made Sara whole,
恢复了平衡
and restored the balance.
西娅 我还以为你恢复得不错
Thea, I thought you were doing ok.
那是因为嗜血欲望被暂时钝化了
Because the bloodlust was temporarily blunted.
被什么钝化了
By what?
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk.
当我们把安迪从蜂巢救出来时
When we rescued Andy from Hive,
我遇到他了
I ran into him.
他想用他的魔力死亡触手杀了我
He tried to kill me with his magic death touch thingie,
但是对我没用
but it didn't work on me.
实际的作用是阻止了嗜血欲
What it did do was stop the bloodlust
暂时的
for a time.
我们得找到达米恩·达克
We need to find Damien Darhk
不论他对她做了什么 要把它永久化
and make whatever he did to her permanent.
奥利弗 就算这有可能
Oliver, even if that were possible,
就算你可以抓到达米恩 让他合作
even if you caught Damien in a more cooperative mood,
他和他的蜂巢早已无影无踪了
he and his Hive have gone to ground.
别告诉我你还没有注意到
Or haven't you noticed?
怎么了
Yeah.
我们那位爱偷东西的朋友
Our sticky-fingered friend
刚在卡德摩斯科技又干了一票
just pulled another job at Cadmus Tech.
他在你东面 两个街区远 朝南移♥动♥
He's two blocks east of you, headed south.
约翰 我现在不行
John, I can't right now.
他这次偷走了一件武器
He stole a weapon this time.
去吧
Just go.
这里一小时也不会发生什么
Nothing's gonna change here in an hour.
我出发了
I'm on my way.
我该朝哪看
Where am I looking?
我们正在搜寻中
We're working on it.
看到他了
Got him!
罗伊
Roy?
先是莎拉 然后是雷 接着是约翰的弟弟
First Sara, then Ray, then John's brother.
我们接下来该期待谁的震撼回归呢
Whose shocking return can we look forward to next?
奥利弗 我只是问一下
Oliver, I'm gonna ask this just to ask it.
你确定那是...
Are you sure that it was--
是罗伊 绝对没错
It was Roy. Absolutely.
或者可能是某个人
Or maybe it was just somebody who's able
能使自己看起来像罗伊
to make themselves look like Roy.
别表现得像这有多疯狂似的
Don't act like it's the craziest possibility
我们都经历了这么多
after everything that we've experienced.
真正疯狂的是 罗伊在偷科技公♥司♥的东西
What's crazy is Roy stealing from tech companies.
他这次偷了什么
What did he take this time?
一个三极管电容式炸♥弹♥
A triode capacitor bomb.
小装备 却能引发巨大的爆♥炸♥
Tiny device, really huge boom.
这是艾利克斯今天打的第500通电♥话♥了
This is Alex for the 500th time today.
我正准备发短♥信♥给你
Hey, I was just texting you.
你怎么...
How did you--
竞选办公室有部秘密电梯
Oh, campaign office has a secret elevator.
什么
What?
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我为了躲避媒体 从侧门进来的
I came in the side to avoid the media.
接到了你的紧急电♥话♥ 这边情况还好吗
Got your 911. Everything all right?
不太好
No, not really.
莱杰明天要发表这篇东西
Ledger's going to press with it tomorrow,
但我们接到消息
but we got a heads up.
又有人要宣布加入竞选
Someone else is throwing their hat in the ring.
谁
Who?
像是一个政♥治♥新手
Political novice it looks like.
我还在整理简介
I'm still working up a bio,
但她好像是突然冒出来的
but she seems to have come out of nowhere
一夜之间在佩尼镇有了竞选办公室
to suddenly have a campaign office in Pennytown.
一个更明智的选择
鲁维·亚当斯
Ruvé Adams.
你认识这人吗
Do you know her from somewhere?
没有 我只是惊讶有了一个竞争对手
No. I'm just surprised to have an opponent.
没错 这可真改变了整个局面
Yeah, it's pretty much a game changer.
抱歉
Sorry.
的确如此
Yes, it is.
我从没怀疑过你的韧性 奎恩先生
I've never doubted you resiliency, Mr. Queen,
但你终究会告诉我的
but you will tell me.
你为什么需要这些地图
Why did you need these maps?
他要是死了 就什么也不能告诉你了
He can't tell you anything if you kill him.
把她弄出去
Get her out of here.
不要
No!
你的纹身代表什么
What did your tattoos reveal, huh?
你是在找什么
What were you trying to find?
你好 奥利弗
Hello, Oliver.
再次见到你真好
It's good to see you again.
你是来支持我的吗
Are you here to endorse me?
市长竞选
我想要和你丈夫见面
I want a meeting with your husband.
我看你要是再和我丈夫见一面
I'm not sure you would survive
可不一定能活下来
another meeting with my husband.
这次不打架
No fight this time.
我有个提议要给他
I have a proposition for him.
我在听
I'm listening.
明天十点半 克肖街和第八大街交叉口
Tomorrow, 10:30. Kershaw and 8th.
我们有个新麻烦了
Uh, we have a new problem.
我在查看这两项技术的设计图纸
I was going over the schematics of the two pieces of stolen tech,
想找出罗伊下一步行动的线索
trying to figure out where Roy was going to hit next.
发现什么了吗
Any luck?
没有 我是说 一开始没有
No. I mean, not at first.
电容式炸♥弹♥和网络测绘仪
A capacitor bomb and a network mapper,
这就像吊扇和花椰菜之间的关系
that's like a ceiling fan and broccoli.
听起来是个怪异的组合
Sounds like a messy combination.
以这个组合为突破口
Combination being the breakthrough,
我不再尝试去联♥系♥
I stopped trying to figure out
这两项技术的共同点了
what the two pieces of tech had in common
转而研究 如果它们以某种方式组合
and started working on what would happen
只连接特定的部件 会发生什么
if they were combined somehow, the components, specifically.
告诉我们些好消息
Tell us something good.
这取决于你对"好"的定义了
Depends on your definition of "good".
但我确定
But I'm pretty sure that
阿美特克的网络测绘仪和卡德摩斯的电容炸♥弹♥
Amertek's network mapper and Cadmus' capacitor
理论上可以制成一个网络核弹
could theoretically be used to create a web-nuke.
像个炸♥弹♥一样吗
Like a bomb?
罗伊已经偷了一个炸♥弹♥了
Roy already stole a bomb.
不是 我说的这个设备
No, I'm talking about a device
可以摧毁整个互联网
that can destroy the entire internet.
这包括银行系统
We're talking banking systems,
核军♥火♥库 电力网
nuclear arsenals, power grids.
去年罗伊练"电脑"这个词都不太会写
Last year Roy could barely spell "Computer."
即使我们假设他真的造了这个装置
Even assuming he did build this device--
他为什么还不使用
Why hasn't he used it?
因为它现在还不完整 这种装置
Because it's incomplete. A device like this
需要大量的能源来驱动
needs a really substantial power source to run off of.
猜猜星城哪家公♥司♥
And guess what company in Star City
刚刚发明了革命性的下一代电池
just invented a next generation revolutionary battery.
来电
我并不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我也不想你伤害我
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表