剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Move!
闪电妞
Hey, Speedy!
星城警署 举起手来
SCPD! Put your hands in the air!
他们要用炸♥弹♥干什么
What are they gonna do with the explosives?
火车
Train...
告诉我
Tell me!
他们要摧毁星城火车站
They're gonna destroy Star City station.
把手举起来
Hands up in the air.
得走了
We got to go.
快走
We got to go.
我记得这种表情
Oh, I remember that look.
不是什么好事
That is not a good look.
至少我们知道了他们的企图
We found out what they had planned, at least.
他们要用炸♥弹♥摧毁新火车站
They're gonna use the explosives on the new train station.
这个可能我早就想到了
Ah, pretty sure I had that one in the office pool.
说得太早了吗
Too soon?
他们很有可能打算明晚袭击
They're probably planning the attack for tomorrow night,
在庆祝新铁路重新运行的时候
celebrate the re-opening of the new rail line.
我们不谈谈刚才发生的事吗
Are we not gonna talk about what just happened?
那家伙用手一碰 那个人就死了
That dude just killed that guy by touching him.
等等 对手是个超能力者吗
Wait, we're dealing with a metahuman?
我们的麻烦还不够多吗
Like we didn't have enough problems?
他不是超能力者
He wasn't a metahuman.
奥利弗 那个人的行为是超自然的
Oliver, what that man did was not natural.
我知道 是很神秘
I know. It was mystical.
你凭什么这么确定
How can you be so sure?
因为我见过一些事
Because I've seen things.
有些事连科学都无法解释
There's things that can't be explained, even by science.
我想你不打算告诉我们
I suppose you aren't going to tell us
你见过什么事了 奥利弗
about these things you've seen, Oliver.
我们得集中精力 找到集束炸♥弹♥
We need to focus on finding the cluster bombs.
能激活定位装置吗
Can you activate the GPS?
可以 但我敢肯定
Eventually. But I'm pretty sure
到那时火车站已经被炸飞了
the train station's gonna be blown up by then.
好吧 那我们这次用老办法
Fine. So we do this the old-fashioned way.
这就是老办法
So this is the old-fashioned way?
我们能谈谈昨晚的事吗
Can we maybe discuss last night?
很神奇 对不对
It's pretty amazing, right?
但你怎么会愿意放弃这种刺♥激♥呢
But how could you ever want to give up that rush?
其实很简单
Extremely easily.
重点不在这
It's--it's not what I'm talking about.
你当时好像有点失控
You seemed a little out of control.
说这话的居然是
This coming from the guy
一贯把罪犯当成靶子练射击的人
who used to use criminals as target practice.
我对你这五个月的进步刮目相看
I'm amazed by how far you've come in 5 months,
我也很清楚这样的生活充满暴♥力♥
and I'm under no illusions that this isn't a violent life.
我只是想让你记住 我们和他们的区别
I just, I want you to remember that it's restraint
在于克制
separating us from them.
你回来才多久 24小时
Well, you've managed to be back, what, 24 hours
就开始教训我了
before giving me a lecture.
这下我欠劳蕾尔50美元了
Think I owe Laurel 50 bucks.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
这种情况持续多久了
How long has this been going on for?
什么情况也没有
Nothing is going on.
好吧 我只是成了一个更好的斗士
Ok, I've just--just become a better fighter.
好的斗士 打斗时能够自我控制
A better fighter remains in control when they fight.
你没事吧
Is everything ok?
有事
It's not ok.
我哥哥似乎总是要管我
My brother can't seem to stay out of my business.
有线索吗
Any luck?
没有
No.
你看西娅是不是不太正常
Does Thea seem a little off to you?
她没事
No, she's fine.
只是有点好斗罢了
Just a little too aggressive maybe.
你忘了你刚开始也这样
Remember, you were the same way when you started out.
我看你听了我对于隐藏身份的建议
Saw that you took my advice on the identity concealment.
奥利弗 你在干什么
Oliver, man, what are we doing?
假装一切都正常
Pretending everything's normal,
我们也都正常吗
that we are normal?
我在想办法融入
I'm looking for a way in.
想到你信任马尔科姆·梅林多过信任我
I was furious to think that you trusted
我就怒不可遏
Malcolm Merlyn more than you trust me.
但后来我意识到我不是在生你的气
But then I realized that I'm not angry at you,
而是生我自己的气 因为很显然
I'm angry at myself for thinking you're someone
我看错你了
that you clearly aren't.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what that means.
奥利弗 我们经历了这么多
Oliver, after everything we've been through, man,
我想不通你为什么不信任我
I couldn't fathom why you didn't trust me.
但后来我意识到 你就是做不到
But then I realized you couldn't.
你不是这样的人
It's not who you are.
你不信任 不爱任何人
You don't trust. You don't love.
你能骗过拉斯 加入刺客联盟
You were able to fool Ra's and join the League
是因为你的内心跟他们一样黑暗
because inside you are every bit as dark as they are.
谢谢你来一趟
Thank you for coming.
处理炸♥弹♥威胁也是
Responding to a bomb threat's kind of
星城警局的职责
in the SCPD job description.
你知道我不是这意思 很高兴我们能合作
You know what I mean. I'm glad we're working together.
看来最近你跟不少人合作
It seems like you're working with a lot of people these days.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-失陪一会 -爸
- Excuse me. - Dad.
浪子绿箭回来了
Prodigal Arrow returns.
兰斯队长
Captain Lance.
我就知道昨晚
I thought that was you last night,
那个戴着兜帽的人是你 跟以前一样
some mask over your head. Felt like old times.
我只是想出份力
Only trying to help.
若是如此 你就不会回来了
That were true, you wouldn't have come back.
从你戴上兜帽那刻起
This town started going to crap
这座城市就开始麻烦四起
the moment you put on that hood.
你把各种疯狂的事带到我们生活中
You brought madness into all of our lives,
因为你这个恶魔 唤起了更多的恶魔
and the monster you were inspired monsters.
也许
Maybe.
但我已经不再是恶魔了
But I'm not a monster anymore.
那你是什么
Then what are you?
睡得好吗
Nice nap?
我不是在打盹 我是被人下药了
I wasn't napping. I was drugged.
沃勒在哪
Where's Waller?
回到海滨城 睡觉醒酒了
Back in Coast City sleeping off the scotch.
叫醒她
Wake her up.
我要知道我来这干什么
I want to know what I'm doing here.
沃勒指挥官叫我感谢你
Director Waller has asked me
同意参与这次任务
to thank you for agreeing to take on this mission.
我没同意参与任何...
I didn't agree to take on any--
抱歉 我们时间不多
Sorry. We're in a bit of a clock here.
现在你要准备下机
Now, you're getting off this plane.
你可以背上降落伞跳下去
You can do that with a chute on your back
或由我一枪打爆你的头 你决定
or a bullet in your head. Your call.
沃勒为什么要这么做
Why is Waller doing this?
看来她喜欢你
Guess she likes you.
没想到沃勒也会喜欢人
I didn't think Waller could like anybody.
而且你了解地形
Plus, you know the terrain.
什么地形
What terrain?
你的工作就是要潜入该区域
Your job is to infiltrate the area,
评估威胁性 然后上报
assess the threat, and report back.
你的背包里有高级加密通讯设备
You have AES-encrypted communication gear in your pack.
根据我们的情报
Now, according to our intel,
你的目标也许有雷达监测
your target may be radar capable,
所以你要高跳低开进入
so you'll have to HALO in.
当你觉得你快失控时
So when you think you're about to splat,
再拉开你的伞
only then do you pull the shoot.
等等 那是...
Wait, is that--
怎么一脸无精打采的样子
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表