剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously, on "Arrow"...
我要竞选市长
I'm going to run for mayor.
帕尔默先生最后所录的话
Mr. Palmer's last recorded statement
可能能解释他的死因
could shed some light on how he died.
我到底怎么了
What's happening to me?
我们要去南达尔巴特
We're going to Nanda Parbat.
你得满足这种欲望
You need to feed this impulse.
一旦你这么做了 欲望会消退一段时间
Once you do, it will subside for a time.
我想要你救活我妹妹
I want you to bring my sister back to life.
就算莎拉被救活了
Even if Sara went into the Pit,
从泉水中出来的也不再是莎拉
what came out of the Pit would not be Sara.
你女儿活过来了
Your daughter is alive.
最能表现你爱她的事
The most loving act you can commit
就是让莎拉得到安息
is to return Sara to her final rest.
你不能杀你自己的女儿
You are not going to kill your own daughter.
她不是我女儿
She's not my daughter!
莎拉
Sara?
真倒霉
Ohh, damn it!
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你就把垃圾放在那吧
Why don't you just leave that right there?
滚开 贱♥人♥
Get off, bitch.
太谢谢你了
Oh, my God, thank you!
星城警局 站住别动
SCPD! Stay where you are.
你能来帮忙真是太好了 艾利克斯
I cannot thank you enough for coming on board, Alex.
好在我还是有工资的
Well, then it is a good thing you're paying me, also.
-抱歉久等了 -奥利 这是...
- Sorry for the wait. - Ollie, this is Alex Davis,
艾利克斯·戴维斯 沃尔特推荐的战略官
the new political strategist that Walter recommended.
你到合法投票年龄了吗 艾利克斯
Old enough to vote, Alex?
我没到喝酒的年纪 不也还是开了家酒吧
I owned a bar and I wasn't even old enough to drink.
投票跟喝酒我都到合法年龄了
I am old enough to do both.
你能加入我们 我很开心
Well, I'm glad that you're joining the team,
但我不确定我为什么需要一个战略官
but I don't entirely know why I need a political strategist.
那问题就成了
Well... I guess the question then is,
你想以10%还是90%的票数当选市长呢
do you want to take office with ten percent of the vote or 90?
赢了之后 你还要有能力管理这座城市
After you win, you still need to be able to govern.
你在担心什么
Well, what has you concerned?
-担心我经验不足吗 -这个我不关心
- My lack of experience? - No, we can spin that.
我说的是不为人知的黑暗秘密
No, I'm talking about the kind of closet skeletons
一旦被挖出来就能立刻拉你下台
that could cripple you on your first day in office.
这就是你的查帕奎迪克
Your personal Chappaquiddick.
你是说哈利·波特的那个游戏吗
Wait, like that game from Harry Potter?
不 查帕奎迪克指的是一名获胜在即的候选人
Uh, Chappaquiddick was a scandal involving a can't-lose candidate
他的车掉进了水里
whose campaign fell apart when he was caught having an affair
车里跟他有婚外情的女子淹死了
after his vehicle went underwater
之后他就失去了所有的优势
and the girl he was with drowned.
这个丑闻听起来熟悉吗
Does that sound at all familiar?
指的就是"金牌奎恩"号♥和莎拉·兰斯的事
Ah, referencing the "Queen's Gambit" and Sara Lance.
懂了
Yeah, got it.
你就要参加首次谈话节目了 对吧
You're about to do your first on-air sit down, right?
没错
Yeah.
贝瑟妮·斯♥诺♥
Bethany Snow?
我打包票 她会提莎拉和她姐姐的事
Ten'll get you twenty, she brings up Sara and her sister.
艾利克斯 无意冒犯 我觉得人们不会关心
Alex, all due respect, I don't think that people care
我和劳蕾尔·兰斯和八年前的意外
about my friendship with Laurel Lance and an eight-year-old scandal
目前这座城市正在四分五裂
when the city is disintegrating
还有戴面具持有武器的恶人在背后推波助澜
and there are masked armed men helping it.
且不说提佩尼镇
Not to mention, there's a woman in Pennytown
那个到处杀人的女疯子
that's just running around killing people.
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉 有那么一瞬间
I'm sorry. For a moment,
我都忘了人们关心的只有政♥治♥
I forgot how the electorate always cares about the issues
而对丑闻毫无兴趣
and has zero appetite for scandal.
你想团结这座城市
You want this city united?
以过去那个花♥花♥公♥子♥的形象可做不到
You can't do it as the rich kid playboy from the tabloids.
可事实是 劳蕾尔·兰斯会让人想起过去的你
And like it or not, Laurel Lance is a constant reminder of that.
所以从今天开始 任何人提到兰斯小姐
So from this day forward, when anyone brings up Miss Lance,
你都要跟她撇清关系
you distance yourself from her.
来得正好
Hey, just in time.
我在找你
I was looking for you.
怎么了
Why?
你忘了东西
I want to talk to you about something you forgot.
那是什么
What's that?
你还跟我装啊
Is that how you want to play this?
装就装吧 进去
It's fine by me, pal. Let's go.
我不喜欢被人打扰 先生们
I don't appreciate the intrusion, gentlemen.
这里面是通讯仪
There's communications gear in here.
我们出了内奸
We got ourselves a mole.
你觉得奎恩先生是内奸
You believe it's Mr. Queen.
我们在这个岛上待了八个月
Look, we've been on this island eight months
没出过一点事 他来了之后 两个手下
without a single problem. He shows up, suddenly two guys
突然就踩到了地雷 我们的货还被偷了
find landmines and a bunch of drugs go missing.
是啊 康克林 你抓到我了
Yeah, Conklin, you got me.
我不是因为船难被水冲上来的
I didn't, uh, wash up on shore here after a boating accident,
我是接到秘密任务 跳伞下来的
I parachuted in on a secret spy mission.
-你就以骗子的身份归西吧 -得了吧
- You want to die a liar, that's fine by me. - Man, that's enough.
够了 现在这个人更重要
Enough! There are more pressing matters at hand.
如果你们更留意外部威胁
Perhaps if you were focused more on external threats
而不是忙着搞迫♥害♥
rather than witch hunts,
早就该抓住这个监视我们的人
you would have caught this man spying on us in the fields.
我可不是在监视 伙计
Oh, I wasn't spying, mate.
你们两个在吵架的家伙有烟吗
Any of you squabblers got a cigarette?
她当时嘟哝了什么
She mumbled something.
听起来像是中东那边的语言
It sounded, I don't know, Middle Eastern?
我等会派一位素描师
All right, um, I'm going to have you sit down
听你说说 行吗
with a sketch artist, ok?
安排一下
Take care of that.
爸爸
Dad.
发生了什么
What happened?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
有个女人杀了这两个人
These two bodies, dropped by a woman.
也许嫌犯就是几天前
Probably the same woman that's been linked
杀了三个人的那个女人
to the murders of three other skels in the past few days.
一名金发女子
A blonde woman.
-爸 -今晚以前 我什么线索都没有
- Dad, I-- - I didn't know what to make of it until tonight,
现在这个女子猜测
and then this woman here, she suspects,
她说着某种中东语
speaks some kind of Middle Eastern language,
就跟莎拉一样 她还在你那里吗
just like Sara. Is she still at your place?
我一直在找她
I've been looking for her.
你为什么没告诉我 你告诉奎恩了吗
Why didn't you tell me, huh?! You tell Queen?
没有
No!
因为他的反应只会跟你一样
Because he would just see this the same way as you.
结果呢 结果呢
Oh, yeah, and how is that, huh? How is that?!
我必须要...
That Sara is just... a thing
阻止莎拉
that needs to be stopped.
这可是我女儿
This is my daughter.
那你为什么
Then why did I find you
要用枪指着她
with a gun pointed at her head?
我不为此自豪 劳蕾尔
I'm not proud of that, Laurel.
可是她还在杀害无辜
But people are dying.
当初要是我扣下了扳机
And if I pulled that trigger,
也许这些人还活着
maybe they wouldn't be.
我最好在你和奥利弗之前找到她
I'm going to go find Sara, and hopefully I do before you or Oliver.
柯蒂斯 我要你帮我个忙
Curtis, I need you to do something for me.
费莉西蒂 看看我
Felicity, look at me.
运动装和运动包 你能看出我要干什么吧
Gym clothes, gym bag, do either of those suggest anything to you?
你要去健身 可你是技术宅啊
Physical fitness, but then I remembered you're a tech guy.
我还是个获得了铜牌的十项运动员
I'm also a bronze metal decathlete.
铜牌啊
Bronze medal, huh?
2008年在北♥京♥得的
Beijing, 2008.
北♥京♥ 你是说奥♥运♥会吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表