剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
because I'm pretty sure you're not going to have his vote.
我要改变他对我的看法
That'll have to change.
没有星城警署的帮助 我无法管理城市
Can't run the city without the help of the SCPD.
好吧
Ok.
西娅觉得你要穿戴什么
What did Thea think that you were wearing?
不知道
No idea.
追查弹道 让鉴证科设法从弹壳上找出指纹
Fast track ballistics and have CSI dust every shell casing for latents.
鉴证科恢复了这张SIM卡的数据
Forensics recovered this SIM card.
可能是其中一个嫌犯的
Probably belongs to one of the doers,
不过他们说至少要两天才能全部查清
but CSU says they need 48 hours to get a full work-up.
什么 死了两个警探的
What? How is evidence in a crime scene
犯罪现场的证据难道还没有最高优先级吗
where two detectives were killed not a top priority?!
人手不够
We don't have the manpower.
你最近来这里的时间
You spend more time here now
比之前因为打伤狗仔队而被拘留的时间还长
than when you were getting collared for hitting paparazzi.
你有空吗
You got a moment for me?
有
Yeah.
你老是来这 难道以后要
So these visits, are they going to be a
每周来一次吗
weekly thing?
我是想要帮忙
Well, I was trying to help with...
那是什么
What's that?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
市政厅削减了我很大的预算
City Hall has cut my budget so tight,
估计在我八十岁前都拿不到物证报告
I can't get evidence turned around before I'm 80.
我希望我能
I'm hoping that's something
-帮上一些忙 -是吗
- I might be able to help with eventually. - Yeah?
我已经决定要竞选市长了
I've decided to run for mayor.
真的吗
Really?
我知道机会不大
And I know it's a long-shot,
不过如果你能支持我竞选 我会很感激
but it would mean a lot if you would endorse my candidacy.
是是是 当然了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure.
看到了前几任市长的下场
After what happened to the last few mayors,
我希望你能取得大胜利
I'm hoping you win in a landslide.
我需要见你
在那之前 我得赶紧抓到杀♥警♥♥察♥的人
Till then, I'm trying to catch a cop killer
但我没时间等那人手不足的实验室给我报告了
and I don't have time to wait for my understaffed crime lab.
等天黑了再点火
I want you to wait till nightfall to light a fire.
否则 会引起别人的注意的
Otherwise, you're going to draw attention.
这是干净的水
All right, there's fresh water
从山底的一条小溪接的
coming off a stream at the base of the hill.
往北走十五米就有可以吃的植物了
There's edible plants maybe 50 feet to the north.
不要吃红色的浆果
Hey, do not eat the red berries,
而且也不要让任何人看见你
and do not let anyone see you.
我为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
冒着生命危险救我
Risking your life to save mine?
说来话长
It's complicated.
他们可能认为我死了
They may think I'm dead,
但他们会来找你的
but they're going to come looking for you.
不用他们来找 我会回去的
They're not going to come looking for me. I'm going back to camp.
我观察过他们
I've watched those men.
他们就像亲兄弟一样
They're like brothers to each other.
他们过去有交情 感情很深
They have a history, a bond.
可你不一样
You're not one of them.
所以你要为我做点事
That's why you're going to have to do something for me.
而这事你不会喜欢的
And you're not going to like it.
我想出来了
All right, so I figured it out.
根据数据分♥析♥ 是尼尔·亚当斯
It's Neal Adams in data processing.
他在夏令营中赢了三次射箭金牌
He won the Archery Medal 3 years running at his summer camp.
他容易发怒
He has a problem with his temper,
而且他喜欢绿色
and he likes the color green.
你觉得尼尔·亚当斯是绿箭侠吗
You think that Neal Adams is the Green Arrow?
他 他身高才1米57
He's--he's 5'2!
是利夫茨吗
Lifts?
我不会告诉你他是谁的
I am not telling you who he is!
对了笨蛋
Oh, and B-T-Dub,
给老板搞恶作剧
next time you want to prank your boss--
会对你的工作很不利 不过无论怎样
worst career move, but whateves--
你最好还是再努力些吧
you might want to try a little harder.
我不明白
And you lost me.
我这周一直收到这东西
I've been receiving these all week.
不是我发的
OK, well, I didn't send this,
相信我 如果我想给你恶作剧的话
and trust me, if I were going to prank you,
我会更有创意的
it would be a lot more creative.
这个代码是2013年的
This code is from 2013.
可是IP地址是帕尔默科技的 从你工作室里的
But the IP address is coming from Palmer Tech, from a terminal here
一台电脑
in your work space.
我觉得我应该说
I believe the term is,
我抓到你现行了
you are so busted.
我没有 也不可能
I'm not busted. I can't be busted.
我没有给你发两年前的代码
I didn't send you two-year-old code.
虽然写得不错
Though it is elegant.
而且很熟悉
And familiar.
我之前在看帕尔默先生的一些原型机
I was going through some of Mr. Palmer's old prototypes,
我发现了这个
and I found this.
那是雷的 我是说帕尔默先生的
That was Ray's. I mean...Mr. Palmer's.
这些代码和你手♥机♥上收到的好像是一样的
I mean, this has code that's like identical to what you have on the phone.
可问题是
I mean, the question is,
为什么帕尔默先生的原型机系统给你发短♥信♥呢
why is Mr. Palmer's prototype OS sending you texts on your phone?
雷一定是把原型机的电脑
Ray must have connected the prototype's computer
连到了公♥司♥的局域网络
to the company's local area network.
没错 它上传了系统崩溃时的日志
It did! It uploaded a crash log.
设备中被设定好了程序
I mean, the equipment's programmed
在发生致命的故障前会记录下用户的语♥音♥
to record the user's voice right before a fatal malfunction.
抱歉
Sorry.
不应该选这个词
Poor choice of words.
关键是 帕尔默先生最后所录的话
The point is, is that Mr. Palmer's last recorded statement
可能能解释他的死因
could shed some light on how he died.
有密♥码♥
Looks like it's password protected.
我已经知道他是怎么死的了
I already know how he died.
我不需要再知道一遍
I don't need to re-live it.
可是
But--
可是 雷和我关系很好
But, Ray and I were close.
我们以前是 朋友
We were friends.
他在半年前去世了
He died 6 months ago.
我真的不想再揭开这个伤口了
I don't really want to open that particular wound.
我们查到些东西
又发来了吗
It did it again?
不是
Nope.
另一个难题
Different mystery.
兰斯给了一张从犯罪现场找出的SIM卡
Lance gave us a SIM card recovered from the crime scene.
劳雷尔呢
Where's Laurel?
她说她有点事要处理
She said she had something she needed to deal with.
还好你们最近不缺人手
It's a good thing you guys aren't short handed these days.
这张SIM卡不是手♥机♥上的
This SIM card isn't from a cell phone.
好像是某种有GPS的对讲机
Looks like some kind of walkie with GPS.
这么说我们能追踪它了
GPS as in we can track it?
我是说我能查出它都去过什么地方
As in, I can figure out all the places it's been
然后根据这些来确定...
and triangulate from there to determine...
它是从哪来的
where it came from.
穿上装备
Gear up.
五楼安全
Fifth floor is clear.
是的 这地方空无一人
Yeah, this place is completely empty.
我好像有发现 三楼
I think I found something, third floor.
马上过去
Headed your way.
这里所有的门都是开着或者没锁的
Every door here is open or unlocked,
只有这扇不是
except for this one.
安全
Clear.
并不空荡
It's not empty.
M4步♥枪♥ 防弹衣
M4s, Kevlar,
闪光弹 有些是军用级别的
flash bang grenades. Some of this stuff is military-grade.
难道这是幽灵的武器库吗
Well, do you think we found the Ghost's armory?
不是
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表