剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
周围有山环绕
Surrounded by mountains?
是的 我知道有一处
Yeah, I know of one.
你带人去那里挖掘
I want you to go to that point and lead an excavation.
带上十几个劳力 直到挖到
Take a dozen of the laborers and work them
我要的东西为止
until you find my gift.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
首先
All right, first,
这里的事情你还有什么没告诉我
what aren't you telling m about what we're doing here?
除了所有这些之外
I mean, apart from everything.
其次呢
And second?
奎恩是内鬼
Queen is a mole.
不要因为他给了你那玩意就相信他了
Don't start trusting him just 'cause he gave you a piece of bling.
陪奎恩先生一起去小湾
Accompany Mr. Queen to the cove.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, mom.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
好的 再见 妈妈
OK, bye, Mom.
聊得怎么样
How'd that go?
比起上次妈妈发现我活着 这次容易多了
Easier than the last time Mom found out that I wasn't dead.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You ok, honey?
挺好的 只是妈妈跟我讲
Yeah, fine. It was just something mom said
有次我放学回家迷路了
about how I got lost when I was walking home from school once,
然后我跟她保证我一定会回家
and--and how I promised that I'd always come back.
但是我记不得这事了
But I can't remember.
不记得从前父母对我们做过的
You're probably better off not remembering
那些一团糟的事 你可能会过得更好
all the messed up things our parents did to us, anyway.
你俩现在挺好的
Hey, you two turned out perfectly, all right,
更重要的是 你们都回家了
and more importantly, you're both home.
我别无他求了
I couldn't ask for anything more.
我告诉你雷有麻烦 你第一反应却是
I tell you Ray's in trouble and your first response is,
"你该洗澡了"
you need a shower.
还该补个觉
And a nap.
你帮不了...
You're not going to be able to help--
停 你的语气像柯蒂斯
Oh, stop. You're starting to sound like Curtis.
柯蒂斯是个聪明人
Well, Curtis is a smart guy.
雷的信息有暗示他的困难是什么吗
Did Ray's message indicate what kind of trouble he's in?
如果有 我早就告诉你了
If it did, it would have been the first thing I told you.
那有什么我能帮忙的吗
Ok. Is there anything that I can do to help?
你这三天有突然学会编程吗
Well, have you magically learned to code in the last 72 hours?
没
No.
这是个反问
It was a rhetorical question.
我知道
I know.
但是 我愿意
I will, however,
接受你坚定不移的帮助和按♥摩♥
accept your undying support and backrub.
你可以两者兼有 只要你去...
You can have both as soon as you...
洗澡
Shower.
还有补一觉
And take a nap.
去吧
Come on.
快去 快去
Come on, come on.
怎么了
What?
我设置了当跟踪程序完成编译
I set an alert just in case the back trace program
就给我发送提示
ever finished compiling.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
给我两秒钟
Two seconds!
已经等那么久了
It's been taking forever.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我什么也没做
Absolutely nothing.
费利西蒂 费利西蒂 是你吗
Felicity, Felicity, is that you?
我的天 雷
Oh, my God, Ray!
雷 你在哪里
Ray, where are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
说得详细点
And if that wasn't enough,
我是被劫持了
I think I'm being held against my will.
什么
What?!
他们要我的装备 至少是要我的技术
Yeah, they want my suit, or at least the tech.
好消息是 我的技术
The good news is, the tech is
此刻对他们没用
useless to them in my current condition.
雷 如果你的衣服在身边
Ray, if you have your suit,
那干嘛不直接...
then why don't you just--
冲出去吗 不管用
Bust my way out? Yeah, that's not really happening.
什么 装备不管用吗
What, the suit doesn't work?
事实上 是太管用了
Actually, it worked a little too well.
他们要我的装备 至少是要我的技术
They want my suit, or at least the tech.
好消息是 我的技术
The only good news is, the tech is useless to them
此刻对他们没用
in my current condition.
约翰绝不会相信这事
John is never going to believe this.
西娅也不会信
Neither is Thea.
雷他...
And, well, Ray is--
变成了薯块那么大
the size of a tater tot.
雷用他被冒牌绿箭射之后我给他注射的
Ray modified his suit with the same nanites
纳米科技改良了他的装备
I injected into him after bad Arrow shot him.
说来话长 还涉及很多分子物理
It's a long story involving a lot of molecular physics.
重要的是我们知道雷
The bottom line is that Ray
紧急给我发来了一条短程消息
jury-rigged a short-range message burst
但被劫持他的人拦截了
that was intercepted by whoever's holding him captive.
雷认为他们想要装备 以盗取其技术
Ray thinks they want the suit for its technology,
但是它现在太小了 他们没法用
but they can't use it while its small.
雷现在很小 要找到他简直是
And while he's small, it's like looking for a needle
海底捞针
in a city of haystacks.
雷有样东西 他觉得能帮上忙
Ray has something he thinks could help.
在帕尔默科技 有一幅能把我变回
Back at Palmer Tech, I've got schematics for a machine
原来大小的机器原理图
that should be able to resize me.
现在你们都知道了
Well, now that you're both filled in...
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去帕尔默科技拿雷的装备原理图
To Palmer Tech to pull up the schematics for Ray's device.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
为什么 你会造出那东西吗
Why? Are you going to build the thing?
不会
No.
但我能在别处帮上忙
There must be some other way I can help.
不需要
There isn't.
事情还没结束
This isn't over, you know.
我们之间的事
You and me.
我很高兴
I'm so glad.
我们要让一些人下水
We need to get a couple people in the water.
潜下去 找找下面有什么
Dive down, see what you can find.
大家都累了 都劳动好几个小时了
Everyone is tired. We've been here for hours.
你要是想让他们工作
If you want them to work,
他们也得有力气工作才行
they have to be able to.
你是他们的领导吗
Are you their leader?
我叫你让他们休息
I'm the guy telling you to let them rest.
行
Ok.
你们带了食物
You brought food.
休息十五分钟吃点吧
Take 15 minutes and eat.
你还真是本月最佳雇主
Well, ain't you employer of the month.
你帮我盯着他们点
I'm going to need you to keep an eye on them,
我要去安安静静地吃个午饭
and I'm going to go enjoy my lunch in peace.
你 乌克兰人
Hey, Ukraine.
我叫瓦勒徳
My name is Vlad.
行 瓦勒徳
Well, Vlad,
想不想让你的日子好过点
how'd you like your life to get a little better?
帕尔默博士实现了微型技术
Doctor Palmer got miniaturization to work.
他在原子收缩领域作出了重大突破
He made the space between atoms shrink.
这就好像解决冷聚变和终极理论
I mean, this is like solving cold fusion and ultimate theory.
你知道这有多神奇吗
Do you have any idea how amazing this is?
知道 但事实是雷被劫持
Yes. But the fact that Ray is being held hostage
随时都可能被杀
and could be killed at any moment
他缩小到芝士条那么大 我开心不起来
because he is the size of a Cheeto has dampened my enthusiasm somewhat.
你能造出这个来吗
Can you build this?
能 所需的材料帕尔默科技都有
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表