剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
他以为我们是双胞胎呢
He thinks we look like twins.
他好像不是这么说的
I don't think that's what he said.
他就是这么说的
I think he did.
有什么事吗 妈妈
What can I help you with, mom?
我漂亮的宝贝女儿
Well, my beautiful baby girl,
我是来拯救你的
I am here to rescue you.
在那场
After the...
粉手之后[老妈拼错了]
b-r-e-a-c-k-u-p,
你需要点正常的社交活动
you could use some regular socialization,
所以我们一起吃顿午饭吧
so how about a leisurely lunch?
天呐 我真不知道哪个更糟
Oh, my God. I don't know what's worse--
是你拼出分手这个词
The fact that you just spelled out breakup
还是你竟然拼错了
or that you misspelled it.
-错了吗 -错了
- Huh? - Yeah.
没事 妈妈 我很好
No. Mom, I'm fine.
我还有很多工作要做
I have a lot of work to do.
不 不用吃很久的 宝贝
No. Just a quick one, swe--.
抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗
Sorry. Is this a bad time?
你们今天真是源源不绝啊
You people are like tribbles today.
怎么了 没出事吧
What's up? Everything OK with--
你问奥利弗吗
Oliver?
我本来是想问你们的夜班
I was gonna say your night job,
就是你们晚上的那份工作
you know, that thing that you do at night.
哦 没有 挺好的
Yeah, no. That--that's fine.
奥利也很好
Ollie is--is fine, too.
其实我来是因为 艾利克斯
It's actually about Alex.
他已经没为竞选工作了
Um, he's no longer working on the campaign,
所以我
so I was--
天呐 是丹尼斯先生
Oh, my God. It's Mr. Dennis.
我还得去参加董事会
I have a board meeting.
但是
You know what?
他是个混♥蛋♥ 所以让他等着吧
He's a jerk. He can wait.
你要问我艾利克斯的什么事
What'd you want to ask me about Alex?
一般别人先请我吃顿饭
You know, usually, someone buys me dinner
然后我们才开始解手铐
before we start breaking out the cuffs.
我以为你只是失去了魔法
I thought you just lost your magic,
但看来人格魅力也没剩多少了
but your charm seems to be waning, as well.
你怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
我曾是拉斯·厄尔·高福
Heh. I used to be Ra's Al Ghul.
这我知道 我不明白的是
This I know. What I'm less clear of
为什么我的人还没有开始救援我
is why my resources haven't been deployed to get me out of here.
我来就是向你解释此事的
Well, that's what I'm here to explain.
虽然我的刑期是无期 马尔科姆
Although my time in here might be limitless, Malcolm,
我的耐心就没那么多了
my patience isn't.
真可爱
That's cute.
如我所说 我联♥系♥了你的人
As I was saying, I've been in touch with your resources,
他们对你好像没什么
and they don't seem to have any particular
旧情了 达米恩
love left for you, Damien.
大概是因为你爱搞阴谋诡计
Something to do with hocus and pocus
而且生气的时候
and killing fellow members
还杀人吧
when you get miffed.
蜂巢没有放弃创世纪
HIVE is moving forward with Genesis
但放弃了你
but not with you.
他们喜欢你在里面 不会惹麻烦
They like you here out of trouble,
但他们还是由衷希望你的庭审
but they do wish you the best of luck
能有个好结果
with your trial.
别不好意思
Don't be embarrassed.
像你这么大年纪
Performance issues are common
不行很正常
for men of your age.
你真的能看到身后的情况啊
Wow. You really do have eyes in the back of your head.
你不是说有工作吗
I thought you had work to do.
我觉得工作不着急
I realized it could wait.
最近你对我们一直很严厉
You've been pushing us pretty hard,
我也知道为什么
and I know why.
奥利弗 你会想念费利西蒂是正常的
Oliver, it's OK to miss Felicity.
谢谢你的安慰
I--I appreciate what you're doing,
但是我觉得不该由你来
But I don't think that you're the--
在这个问题上开导你 为什么
Person to help you through it? Why?
就因为我们的过去吗
Because of what we used to have?
是
Yeah.
我觉得正因为我们的过去
I thought maybe it just gave me
才让我更能理解你
a little insight.
我是说 说老实话
Well, I mean, in fairness,
我们也确实是被我搞砸的 所以
I did wreck what we had, too, so...
我得为你说一句 当时
In your defense, you were missing
你确实是失踪而且被认定死亡五年之久
and presumed dead for 5 years,
但我指的不是这个
but that's not what I mean.
我知道你对爱情多么投入
I know how passionately you love
也知道失去爱时你多么受伤
and how much it hurts once that love goes away.
可是 经历这么多
You know, between...
梅林 斯莱德·威尔逊
Merlyn, Slade Wilson,
还有拉斯·厄尔·高福
and Ra's Al Ghul,
我以为我会更坚强些的
I thought that I'd be a little tougher than this by now.
这种痛苦完全不同
That's a different type of pain,
它愈合得更慢
and this takes longer to heal,
但我会陪着你
but I'm here for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没有迟到 菲尔
?You're not late, Phil.
我们还在等斯莫克小姐
We're still waiting on Ms. Smoak.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
菲尔 菲尔
Phil? Phil?
菲尔
Phil!
我马上报♥警♥
I'm calling 911!
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
I can't get a signal!
请原谅我的小朋友们
You'll have to excuse my tiny friends.
它们有时会有些不乖
Their "Beehavior" can be appalling sometimes...
但这也是被逼无奈
But it's a necessary evil.
因为我需要引起你们的注意
You see, I needed your full attention.
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
开门见山
Straight to the point.
我喜欢
I like that.
在可植入生物刺♥激♥素芯片的帮助下
Your CEO has miraculously recovered from paralysis
你们的总裁奇迹般地从瘫痪中康复了
thanks to an implantable biostimulant microchip.
给我一个
Hand one over,
我们就"蜂"拥而去
and I'll "Bee" on my way.
我们只有一个原型机
There's only one prototype.
就在费莉西蒂·斯莫克体内
The one ?inside Felicity Smoak.
所以该怎么把我提上她的日程呢
So what's a girl got to do to get on her calendar?
如果你想的话我可以和艾利克斯谈谈
I can talk to Alex if you want,
但我不能保证给他一个他喜欢的工作
but I can't promise a job he'll be excited about.
还是让他远离那个
Probably best to keep him away
超级大坏蛋的老婆比较好
from a supervillain's wife.
你说的没错
Yep. You're right about that.
你们好啊
Hello out there.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我在找费莉西蒂·斯莫克
I'm looking for Felicity Smoak
如果我们能谈谈那个可植入生物芯片
"Beecause" it would be swell if we could chat
就再好不过了
about a certain implantable biochip.
我相信你的董事会会很感激的
I'm sure your board would really appreciate it.
布里·拉万
Brie Larvan!
你认识这个怪人
You know this wackadoodle?
去年我跟她有过过节
I had a run-in with her last year.
如果布里·拉万是来找你的
If this Brie Barvan is coming for you,
我们得把你弄出去
we need to get you out of here.
不不不 我觉得她不知道我是谁
No, no, no. I don't think she knew who I was.
她要找的不是我
She's after something else.
她提到了什么可植入
She said something about an implant.
可植入芯片
A biostimulant microchip.
现在只有一个能用的原型机
There's only one working prototype.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表