剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
需不需要别人的保护我自己说了算
And I am the one who decides whether I need anyone's protection.
但在那次糟透顶的圣诞派对上
But at the Christmas party from hell,
你跟我说你本打算求婚但还是放弃了
you said you were gonna propose and you didn't
因为你不确定我们的关系
because you weren't sure our relationship
是否可能在这样的生活下维持下去
could survive this kind of life.
那是节日派对
It was a holiday party.
我还有话要说的 但我们受到了袭击
And I had more to say, but we were attacked.
这就是我们 抗争
And here we are, fighting.
在艰难险阻中抗争 找寻出路
Fighting our way through the danger
而不是选择逃离
instead of running away from it.
婚姻不也是这个样子的吗
Isn't that the whole point of marriage,
度过一个个困难时期 因为我们在一起
to get through the hard times because we are together,
而不是各自为战
not in spite of it?
是啊
Yeah.
我只想让你明白 如果那时候你跟我求婚
Just so you know, if you would have asked me,
我会说我愿意
I would have said yes.
感谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming.
-我的天呐 -这是怎么回事
- Oh, my God. - What's going on?
我们说好了我自投罗网
The deal is that I bring myself here
你就放了我的朋友们
and you let my friends go.
放开我
Let me go!
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry about this.
我们有约定的
We had a deal!
如果你在脑海中回顾一下我们的对话
I think if you replay our conversation in your mind,
我们之间的协定并没有明说
our bargain was only at best implied.
即便如此 别忘了我是个坏人
Even so, bad guy, remember?
放了他们
You let them go.
我会 如果存在这个可能
I will. Existentially speaking.
你这么做 你就会失去所有对付我的筹码
You do this, you lose any leverage that you have over me.
你错了 只要他们活着
Wrong. As long as they're alive,
你就有拼搏的动力
you have something to fight for.
我要夺走你这份动力
That is what I am taking away from you.
不用担心 不会痛的
But don't worry, it's painless.
只是一定程度上
Well, mostly.
找找哪儿有缝隙
Look for seams.
这玩意可能没有百分之百密封
This place may not be 100% sealed.
我爱你
I love you.
奥利弗 不用担心 女人多的是
Oliver, don't worry, there are plenty of fish.
你要是喜欢金发女郎
If it's blondes you like,
我会叫人在20分钟内就送到你家去
I can have one at your house in 20 minutes.
送去的姑娘我不会杀的
One that I won't kill.
快过来 我们走
Hey, come on, let's go.
我还以为就这样失去你了
I thought I lost you.
我还活着 还活着
I'm here. I'm here.
这是我爸爸吗
Is that my father?
当真吗
Really?
我还以为今晚咱们打了个平手呢
And here I was ready to just call it even for the night.
你们走吧
You may go.
就像孩子们说的
As the kids say,
交给我就行
I got this.
你还真是不长记性啊
You really haven't learned anything, have you?
也不是一点都没长
I might have learned a little.
你好啊
Hi, there.
马尔科姆在哪儿
Where's Malcolm?
我迫不及待想看看面具下的那张脸
I'm dying to see what's beneath that mask.
看样子你活不了多久了
Seems like you're dying a bit, too.
我们不能把这些人都留在这里
We shouldn't leave all these guys here.
如果他们跟达克的毒气室里的人一样
If they're anything like Darhk's guy in the gas chamber,
我们就该留下他们
we probably should.
好吧 他们跟达克的毒气室里的人一样
Ok, they're definitely like Darhk's guy in the gas chamber.
你们就这点本事吗
Is that the best you've got?
四个人对抗我们这么多人
There's four of you and a lot more of us.
没错 现在有五个了
Yeah, well, now there's five.
看来你真不需要别人保护你
Guess you decided you didn't need anyone's protection.
我带帮手来了 希望你别介意
Brought the calvary. Hope you don't mind.
我们走
Let's go!
好消息
Good news.
我会让你活下去眼睁睁看我
I'm gonna let you live long enough to watch me
干掉你的绿伙伴
kill your little green buddy.
走开
Get clear.
[咒语]
Kanjigar septum...
[咒语]
Vohostrum.
你确定达克
Are you sure that Darhk
没在爆♥炸♥中幸存吧
didn't make it out of the explosion?
你看过恐怖片吗
Have you seen any horror movies?
这些人是打不死的蟑螂
These guys don't stay dead.
尤其是死不见尸
Especially if you can't find a body.
好悲观啊
Glass half empty much?
值得高兴的是达克在那里进行的计划
Good news is whatever Darhk had going on there,
被我们炸得一干二净
we lit it up pretty good.
梅林去哪了
Where is Merlyn?
去处理联盟的事宜了
Said he had to attend to League business.
不敢相信我会这么说
Can't believe I'm gonna say this,
我欠他个人情
but I owe him one.
我也帮了点小忙
I helped out a little bit, too.
没错
Yes, you did.
我们不是要去干点什么吗
Wait. Aren't we supposed to go to that thingy?
干点什么
What thingy?
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
不是只有你有秘密
You're not the only one that can keep a secret.
怎么了
What happened?
遇到鲨鱼
A shark.
应该觉得我的味道不好
Guess I don't taste very good.
会留下疤
That is gonna leave a scar.
怎么了
What?
你好 泰安娜
Well, hey, Taiana.
你怎么还活生生的
You're a little less dead than you're supposed to be.
而你 可能不是间谍 但绝对是骗子
And you, you may not be a spy, but you're definitely a liar.
也就是说你骗我们说自己不是间谍
Which means you're probably lying about being a spy.
我会好好享受给你剥皮的时光
I'm gonna enjoy taking pieces out of you.
你想干什么
What do you want?
跟你谈谈
To talk.
我以为你放弃跟我谈话了
Thought you gave up on that.
本来是 但见了你的邪教领导达米恩·达克
I did, until I met your cult leader, Damien Darhk.
我们不是邪教
It's not a cult.
他底下的人 是普通人
The man has people, regular people,
老实人 我想
honest people, I'm thinking,
他们被洗♥脑♥誓死效忠他
so brainwashed they're willing to die for him.
邪教
Cult.
你想怎么想就怎么想
You know what, think what you want to think.
这是个自♥由♥的国度
It's a free country.
目前还是
For now.
这不是真正的你 安迪
This isn't you, Andy.
我认识的你
The man I knew
把我从黑暗中拉出来
pulled me out of dark waters,
当我迷失的时候 鼓励我前进
convinced me to keep going when I didn't see the point.
不 你没看见的 你看不见的
No, what you didn't see, what you failed to see
是我的真面目
is the man I really am,
一直以来 你都没发现
right in front of you the whole time.
所以我的哥哥是个幽灵
So my brother's a Ghost?
那我们就把你当幽灵对待
Fine, we'll treat you like a Ghost.
你的治安维持者越来越失控了
Your vigilante problem's getting worse.
尼克松女士 请放心
Relax, Ms. Nixon.
请专注在我们的事情上
Focus on the here and now.
我们就担心你带我们跑偏了
There's concerns that you're leading us off the rails.
不 我在带你们走向我们的目标
No, I'm leading us exactly where we need to be.
很漂亮 对吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
其实我不喜欢玉米
And I don't even like corn.
向前走 深呼吸
Go ahead, breathe.
把它吸进去
Drink it in.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表