剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
是谁威胁的你
Who's the blackmailer?
他自称计算者
He calls himself the Calculator.
计算者有一切他所需要的东西
Well, Calculator now has everything he needs
来破坏整个网络
to melt the internet.
天呐 爸爸
Oh, my god. Dad?
泰安娜 我得告诉你一些事
Taiana, I need to tell you something.
是我杀了你哥哥
I killed your brother.
西娅
Thea!
怎么了
What's happening?
拉斯造成的伤口
It's the wound from Ra's.
如果她所获取的生命不用别人的生命来抵偿
If the life she owes doesn't come from taking others,
就只能用宿主的生命了
it will come from the life of the host.
西娅求你坚持住
Thea, please don't go.
只有一个办法能保住她
There's only one way to prevent that.
我父亲曾告诉我有种叫圣莲的长生之药
My father once told me of an elixir known as the Lotus.
只要答应我一个条件我就免费给你
And I will freely give it to you on one condition.
我要你杀了马尔科姆·梅林
I want you to kill Malcolm Merlyn.
如果你真的关心西娅
If you cared about Thea,
你就不会因为治愈她的嗜血欲而跟我谈条件
then curing her bloodlust wouldn't come with any conditions.
西娅是我的小姑子
Thea is my sister-in-law.
你是我的丈夫
You are my husband.
我不是你的丈夫
I'm not your husband.
但是开战了就不会顾及亲情友情了
But war does not know family bonds nor friendly sentiments.
你要跟谁开战
Who are you at war with?
我刚告诉你我想让你杀了马尔科姆·梅林
I just told you I want you to kill Malcolm Merlyn.
猜猜看
Try to guess.
如果你对马尔科姆·梅林有意见
If you have a problem with Malcolm Merlyn,
自己解决
deal with it yourself.
别把我和我妹妹牵扯进来
Do not involve me or my sister.
是你把恶魔首领戒指交到马尔科姆手上的
You put the demon's head ring on Malcolm's hand.
你
You--
你无法打败他
you can't defeat him.
但你可以 你打败过
But you can. You have.
那是在我知道他是我妹妹的生父之前
And that was before I knew that he was my sister's father.
那就杀了他让他的孩子活下去
So he dies so his child might live.
你父亲不也做了类似的事情吗
Didn't your father make a similar bargain?
我很抱歉 奥利弗
I'm sorry, Oliver.
如果不是被逼无奈我不会出此下策
I would not resort to this if I had any other choice.
妮莎 我妹妹快要死了
Nyssa, my sister is dying
都是因为你父亲的所做所为
because of something that your father did.
我觉得你并非走投无路
I think you have every choice.
西娅要死了是因为他父亲的所作所为
Thea is dying because of what her father did.
我只是循着事物注定的命运而行
I am only following events to their inevitable conclusion.
这感觉真奇怪
You know, it's strange,
看着自己的女儿喝咖啡
watching your baby girl drink coffee.
是 如果你过去的18年里见过你女儿
Yeah. It would probably be a little less strange
就不会感觉这么奇怪了
if you'd seen your baby girl in the last 18 years.
你说得对
You're right.
我猜现在说
I don't suppose it helps
我曾以为远离你的生活对你来说最好
if I say that I thought staying out of your life
也于事无补了
was the best thing for you.
我当时是在保护你和你妈妈
I was protecting you and your mother.
你是在保护你自己
You were protecting yourself.
你被警♥察♥通缉了
You were wanted by the police,
又不想去坐牢
and you didn't want to go to jail.
所以你就走了
That is why you stayed away.
那你知道警♥察♥为什么要抓我
And you know why the police were after me,
我犯了什么罪吗
the type of criminal I was?
妈妈没有细说
Mom never went into detail.
我猜是什么小事吧
I assume petty stuff.
因为其他事都需要太多投入
Anything else requires commitment.
我现在来了
Well, I'm here now,
我希望我们能开诚布公
and I want us to speak openly.
我会回答你所有的问题
I'll answer any questions you have.
好 我现在只有一个问题
Ok. I just have one at the moment.
为什么现在回来
Why now?
我在为一个人做事
I was doing a job for someone.
我差一点被打败 差一点
Almost got beat, almost.
我的对手技术非凡
My adversary had exceptional skills.
激发了我的好奇心
My curiosity piqued.
我做了进一步调查
I investigated further.
猜猜我发现了什么
Imagine what I discovered...
守望者
Overwatch.
再见
Bye.
再也不见
See you never.
费莉西蒂 等等
Felicity, wait.
事情不像你想得那样
It is not what you think.
我的雇主 我的工作绝不邪恶
My employer, my work is hardly diabolical.
我会把你的话转告给你威胁过的朋友
I'll be sure to tell that to my friend who you blackmailed.
用短暂的违法来解决长♥期♥的社会问题
Short-term legal mischief for long-term societal game.
你在麻省理工的黑客行动不正是这样吗
Isn't that kind of hacktivism exactly what you did at MIT?
这和你现在所做的治安维护
Is it really all that different
真的有什么不同吗
from the vigilantism you practice today?
我们是一样的 你和我
We are the same, you and I.
我很确定我没有想要杀死八千人
I am pretty sure that I didn't try to kill 8,000 people.
那只是个空口威胁 我发誓
An empty threat, I swear to you.
我知道我没这个资格
I know I have no right.
我只想要你给我一个机会
I'm asking for a chance,
向你证明我不是个坏人
a chance to prove to you that I'm not a bad guy
而且我真的不是坏人
and that I'm not a bad guy.
那是什么
What is that?
一份我这些年来的黑客工作记录
A record of some of the hacks I've done throughout the years.
我选了一些可以被新闻验证的
I've selected ones that could be verified by news accounts
这样你就知道我说的都是实话
so you know I'm telling the truth.
这对我来说很简单 费利西蒂
This is very simple for me, Felicity.
我希望能重返你的生活
I want to be back in your life.
我知道要想做到那点
I know that doing that
就需要再次赢得你的信任
will require earning your trust back.
我希望 这是
I hope this is a first step
漫长道路上的第一步
down that very long road.
现在娜莎用西娅的生命作威胁
So Nyssa's holding Thea's life hostage
要你杀死马尔科姆·梅林
until you kill Malcolm Merlyn?
如果她不是恶魔之女我才震惊呢
I would be surprised if she wasn't the daughter of the demon.
那不好笑 约翰
That's not funny, John.
确实不好笑 西娅要死了
No, it's not. Thea's dying.
她只剩下一两天的时间
She has one, maybe two days,
如果我们能救她
and if we can save her
只要杀死那个杀害我妹妹的凶手
by killing the man that killed my sister,
你还犹豫什么
then how could you even think twice about that?
我不是维护马尔科姆
I'm not gonna defend Malcolm.
他策划了你妹妹的谋杀
He orchestrated your sister's murder,
他杀了汤米
he killed Tommy.
但没有什么能改变他是西娅家人的事实
Nothing is ever gonna changed the fact that he is Thea's family.
我不知道对于我父亲你还记得多少
I don't know how much you remember of my father,
他不是个好人
but he was not a good man,
和马尔科姆·梅林同流合污
threw in with Malcolm Merlyn,
但尽管如此种种
and all of that being said,
我还是愿意不惜一切代价换他活着
there is nothing that I wouldn't do to have him back.
所以我怎么能把杀掉西娅的父亲
So you tell me how am I supposed to take that away from Thea?
但奥利弗 如果西娅死了又有什么区别
But, Oliver, what's the difference if Thea dies?
没必要走到那一步 约翰
It doesn't have to come to that, John.
还有更多的选择
There's more than one choice here.
-比如呢 -外交手段
- Like what? - Diplomacy.
娜莎想要什么
What does Nyssa want?
娜莎真正想要的是控制刺客联盟
I mean, all Nyssa really wants is control of the League,
所以我需要说服梅林把戒指交给她
So I need to convince Merlin to give her the ring,
她给我们解药 没有人需要死
she gives us the cure, and no one has to die.
劳蕾尔 你能说服娜莎接受这个提议吗
Laurel, can you convince Nyssa to go along with that?
可以 总比说服梅林来的容易
Yeah. It's easier than talking Malcolm into it.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表