剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
[咒语]
Kanjigar septum vohnostrum.
达克先生收押不能保释
Mr. Darhk will be held without bail
且不能获释
or possibility of release.
你现在可以致电你的组织
You may now call your organization
把另一条信息传递出去
and have that other message delivered.
他说你是他最后的王牌
He said you were his ace in the hole.
你想让我这么称呼你吗
Is that what you'd like me to call you...
或者你更喜欢被称做狄格尔先生
or do you prefer Mr. Diggle?
安迪
Andy.
这黑漆漆的 你在做什么呢老弟
What are you doing in the dark, man?
我不想吵醒莎拉
Didn't want to wake Sara up.
谢谢你告诉我这东西在哪里
Thanks for letting me know where this was.
我希望你有安全感
I want you to feel safe.
你在电♥话♥上听起来挺慌张的
You sounded pretty rattled on the phone.
到底发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
蜂巢知道我还活着 约翰
HIVE knows I'm alive, John.
他们找你麻烦了吗
Did they come after you?
算是吧 派了个人来找我
In a way. I mean, one of them reached out,
那人牙口不错 缺了只手
some guy with perfect teeth and a missing hand.
我不...他没告诉我他叫什么
I didn't--he didn't tell me his name.
马尔科姆·梅林
Malcolm Merlyn.
那个刺客联盟的首领
The head of the League of Assassins?
现在不是了
Well, not anymore.
对 现在他跟达米恩·达克一伙
Yeah. Well, now he works with Damien Darhk.
什么时候的事
Since when?
两天前
Two nights ago.
安迪 你应该早点告诉我的
Andy, you should have told me this earlier.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, man, and I'm sorry,
但整件事都太突然了
But this whole thing has got me thrown, man.
我以为蜂巢不知道我在哪
I didn't think HIVE knew where I was.
梅林想干什么
What did Merlyn want?
我觉得蜂巢和达克之间
I think there's some kind of friction going on
可能有些不合
between HIVE and Darhk.
你难道没发现他们甚至没有尝试
Have you noticed they haven't even tried
把达克救出监狱
to bust Darhk out of prison?
是啊 我也一直在琢磨这事
Yeah, I've been thinking about that.
现在这个梅林叫我帮他
And now this Merlyn guy asks me to help him.
帮他干什么 把达克救出铁山监狱吗
Help him what, bust Darhk out of Iron Heights?
明晚11点 国防部将在
DOD's scheduled to run Paveway Missiles
佩尼镇发射铺路导弹
through Pennytown tomorrow night at 23:00.
梅林想让我帮他劫下导弹
Merlyn wants me to help him hijack the shipment.
是吗 只需一枚铺路导弹
Yeah? Well, just one of those Paveways makes
就再也不用担心进监狱了
for a pretty good get out of jail free card.
所以我才来问你
And that's why I'm asking you, man.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
先是绑♥架♥ 再是偷导弹
First, kidnapping, then stealing missiles.
梅林为了跟达克交朋友 还真是拼
Merlyn's trying really hard to be friends with Darhk.
马尔科姆相信达克赢定了
Malcolm's convinced Darhk is on the winning side.
他甚至想保护我不被达克的计划牵连
He's even trying to protect me from whatever he's planning.
达克唯一该计划的
The only thing Darhk should be planning on
就是被判有罪
is getting convicted at trial.
为什么我觉得这东西很吓人
Why does that thing creep me out the way it does?
因为它确实吓人
Because it's creepy.
有件事我一直没告诉你们
There's something that I haven't told you guys.
我好震惊
Shocker.
抱歉
Sorry.
我以前见过这神像
I've seen this idol before.
什么 在哪儿
What? Where?
炼狱
Lian yu.
你还真是不爱谈论那地方 是吧
You really love not talking about that place, don't you?
安保系统升级得怎么样了
Where are we with the security upgrades?
一切就绪 我们可以出发了
Everything's in place. We're good to go.
既然梅林知道这个避难室
Because Merlyn knows the bunker's location.
如果他和达克合作...
If he's working with Darhk--
那我们就得提防
Then that means we have to worry about him
他来这里
coming down here and
偷走这吓人的石像
stealing this creepy stone thingy.
他不是要去劫导弹吗
And what about his plan to hijack the missile shipment?
奥利弗 我觉得应该让安迪按兵不动
Oliver, I think we keep Andy right where he is.
那样我们就有个内应
That way, we have someone on the inside.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
他已经摆脱达克的控制了
Well, he's out from under the influence of Darhk.
我们可以信任他
We can trust him.
信任是一回事
Trust is one thing.
让他当双面间谍 又是一回事
Installing him as a double agent, that's another.
这需要承受巨大的压力
That's a lot of pressure to put on someone,
更何况他还在恢复期
especially someone that is still in recovery.
奥利弗 安迪是个正直的人
Oliver, Andy is a standup guy.
他能行
He's got this.
你收到一条讯息
And you've got this.
鲁维·达克提名演讲
你大可不必理会
You could blow that off.
你不欠鲁维·达克什么
You don't owe Ruvé Darhk anything.
根据传统 失败方要出席胜利方的提名演讲
Tradition. Loser attends the winner's acceptance speech.
你没失败
You didn't lose.
你是因为她丈夫才主动退出的
You pulled out of the race because of her husband.
我会尽力不跟媒体提这事
Which I will try not to mention to the press.
赶紧结束这事吧
Let's get this over with.
在艰苦的努力下我们才走到了今天
We worked hard to get to this moment,
但现在 真正的挑战才刚刚开始
but now the real work begins--
那就是让这座城市重新崛起
to make this city great again.
谢谢
Thank you.
奎恩先生 能回答我几个问题吗
Mr. Queen, have time to answer a few questions?
我不再是候选人了
I'm not a candidate anymore.
我来只是为了表示对新市长的支持
I'm just here to support the new mayor.
所以你不打算回应竞选结果了
So no comment on the write-in results?
什么竞选结果
Qhat write-in results?
48%的选民把票投给了你哥哥
48% of the electorate wrote in your brother's name on their ballots.
对一个放弃竞选的候选者
That's a historic showing for a candidate
这真是前所未有的支持了
who pulled out of the race.
我就不打扰你和前对手叙旧了
I'll let you and your former opponent catch up.
谢谢你今晚能来 奎恩先生
Well, thank you for coming out tonight, Mr. Queen.
这是个很高尚的姿态
It's a very gracious gesture.
城市的利益在我心里永远是第一位
I am always gonna have this city's best interests at heart.
希望你的朋友们也这样想
Well, let's hope the same can be said for your friends.
兰斯小姐 很高兴见到你
Miss Lance, I am so pleased to meet you.
我很佩服你在达米恩·达克的
I was very impressed by your handling
听证会上的表现
of the Damien Darhk hearing.
那只是个热身
I was just getting warmed up.
希望你会忙到没有时间参加庭审
Well, my hope is that you'll be too busy to handle the trial.
地方检察官雷姆兹
District attorney Remz
现在是我的新副市长了
has taken on a new position as my deputy mayor,
我希望你能接任他现在的职位
and I would like you to succeed him as D.A.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
我觉得假如我俩合作的话
I think that we could do great things
一定能给这个城市做出更多贡献
for this city if we worked together.
保重
Take care.
听着 瑞特的人比我们多
Listen. Reiter's men outnumber us.
我们有枪 但他们也有
We have guns, but so do they,
所以等我们上去
so when we get up there,
绝对不能手软 明白了吗
we cannot hesitate to kill, do you understand?
泰安娜
Taiana?
几个月前 我还只是个潜水教练
Just months ago, I was a dive instructor.
根本想不到我会杀人
Couldn't dream of taking a life.
我做不到
I wouldn't.
这个地方就是地狱
This place truly is hell.
它把我们都变成了魔鬼
It makes monsters of us all.
照片上是谁
Who's in the photo?
我和我弟弟
Me and my brother.
有时候我都忘记了我们曾经这么幸福
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表