剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Darhk plans to burn the world in a nuclear fire
而我们在这里很安全
while we are protected down here.
天啊
Oh, god.
然后他和他的随从就能重建
Then he and his followers can rebuild.
说实话 这和我以前
Truth be told, it's not dissimilar
针对贫民窟的计划 没什么两样
to the plan I had for the Glades once upon a time,
但规模大得多
but on a much, much larger scale.
我想 你觉得
Let me guess-- you don't think
毁灭整个世界完全不疯狂
that destroying the entire world is completely insane?
这个世界才疯狂
The world is what's insane.
已经无药可救
It is beyond saving.
世界需要重建改写
It needs a do-over, a reset.
听着 一旦认识到达克的计划是必然的
Look. Once I realized Darhk's plan was inevitable,
就很容易取舍了
the math was simple.
你自救[省省]吧
Save yourself.
还有我女儿...
And my daughter...
虽然她不想被救
even if she doesn't want to be saved.
我已经完全懒得告诉你
Look. I am way, way past the point of telling you
你疯了
that you are crazy.
我只想见艾利克斯
I just want to see Alex.
我只想知道他没事
I just want to know he's ok,
我也明白
And look, I--I get it.
我困在这儿了
I'm stuck here,
但我可以在这里规规矩矩的
but I can be stuck here and compliant,
也可以搅得你们鸡犬不宁
or I can be a pain in your ass,
立刻带我去见他
So take me to him now.
-好啊 亲爱的 -好啊
- Hey, hon. - Hi.
怎么了
What's up?
我今早在你家...
When I was at your place this morning, I, um...
发现了这个
I found this.
你翻我的东西干什么
What are you doing going through my stuff?
瞄一眼
Snooping.
但 但这与你无关 唐娜
But--but--but this isn't any of your business, Donna.
不 亲爱的 其实与我有关
No, no, babe. It is my business actually,
你要被停职了
you getting suspended.
算是吧
It is kind of.
唐娜
Donna.
这是什么
What is this?
这是 这是一份证词
It's--it's, um-- it's an affidavit.
派克说如果我签上名
Pike said if I put my name to it,
我就能拿回警徽
then--then I get my badge back.
上面说你不知道劳蕾尔是黑金丝雀
It says you didn't know that Laurel was the Black Canary.
我可能进不了曼萨俱乐部
I may not be in Mansa,
但我识字 亲爱的
but I know how to read, sweetie.
应该是门萨俱乐部
I think it's Mensa actually.
你跟我说你知道劳蕾尔在做这个
You told me that you knew what Laurel was doing.
-没错 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
所以你说谎了
So this is a lie.
是的 但这事很复杂
Yeah, but it's a complicated lie.
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
因为派克说
Because according to Pike,
内务部打算另外调查
IAB are willing to look the other way
我和达克的合作 而我其实是
about my working with Darhk because I was...
为了保护劳蕾尔
protecting Laurel.
如果她是超级英雄 还需要你保护她吗
Why would you have to protect her if she was a superhero?
没错 正是如此 你懂了
Yeah, exactly. Now you see.
我只懂他们要你说谎
I see that they're asking you to lie.
亲爱的 算了吧
Sweetheart, come on.
我只想当个警♥察♥
All I ever wanted was to--was to be a cop,
如果说些小谎话
and what's a small lie if
能让我为这座城市做更多贡献呢
it means I can do some good for this city?
不 不 是这样的
No. No. That's just it.
谎话没有大小之分 亲爱的
There aren't any small lies, hon.
和骗子生过孩子的女人
Take it from someone who had a child
悟出的道理
with a man who was a liar.
我不是诺亚·库特勒
I'm not Noah Kuttler.
我知道 亲爱的 所以我爱你
I know, honey, and that's why I love you.
好吗
Ok?
我爱你
I love you...
所以我相信
And that's why I have faith that...
你会做出正确的选择
you're gonna do the right thing.
先生们 有些小差事需要你们跑腿
Gentlemen, I have a little errand I need you to run,
解决一些遗留问题
a loose end that needs tying up,
类似于...
Not unlike...
我感受到一丝不情愿啊 布里克先生
Do I detect some obstinacy, Mr. Brick?
我以前是发命的 达克 而不是受命的
I'm used to giving the orders, Darhk, not taking them.
我把你救出
Not even as a little
铁山监狱 你都不谢我吗
thank-you for busting you out of Iron Heights?
感恩的心哪里去了
Whatever happened to gratitude?
我过来了 不是吗
I'm here, ain't I?
当全世界都在核爆♥炸♥的
And when the whole world
蘑菇云中倍受煎熬
is sitting under a field of mushroom clouds,
你们会很庆幸来了这里
You will be glad that you are.
回到任务上来
Now then, back to the errand.
你们有人听说过计算者吗
Have either of you boys heard of the Calculator?
这里没人
There's no one here.
我发现了多态加密的
I found a deep-trunk fiber optic hookup
深层光纤连接
with polymorphic encryption.
诺亚一定在那里 相信我
Noah is there, trust me.
她说得没错 你看
I think she's right. Look.
装配那东西的人不喜欢意外
Whoever rigged that up didn't want to be surprised.
我在追踪蓝牙信♥号♥♥
I'm tracing the bluetooth signal.
朝西南方走
Head southwest.
好吧 他不在
Well, he's not here.
他应该在
He has to be.
他之前在
He was.
他好像匆匆逃离了
Looks like he bolted and in a hurry.
逃离谁
Bolted from whom?
录像是20分钟前的
This was 20 minutes ago.
看来从铁山监狱越狱的不只有库特勒
Looks like Kuttler wasn't the only one that left Iron Heights.
那些跟他一起的是幽灵
Those are ghosts with him.
蜂巢抓我父亲要做什么
What does HIVE want with my father?
好了 给我找到那个干瘦蠢货
Ok. Find that scrawny son of a bitch,
你们找到后 干掉他
And when you do, kill him.
欢迎来到诺亚方舟
Welcome to Tevat Noah,
你们新时代的家
your home in the new era.
请前往报到大楼
Please proceed to the registration building
获取给你们分配的住♥宅♥
to receive your residence assignments.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
找到这里可真不容易
It wasn't easy finding my way down here.
你们幽灵保守秘密是一把好手
You ghosts are swell at keeping secrets
但忍♥受酷刑可没那么厉害
but less swell resisting torture,
所以你不如给我省点麻烦
So why don't you spare me the trouble
直接告诉我达米恩·达克在哪
and tell me where I can find Damien Darhk?
你说得没错
You're right.
只有库特勒能阻止卢比孔河行动
Kuttler's the only one that can stop Rubicon.
所以达克想置他于死地
That's why Darhk wanted him dead.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 只是想到了世界上的冲突
Yeah. The word conflicted comes to mind.
最起码我们知道他逃走了
Well, at least we know he got away.
但不算是开了个好头
But not much of a head start.
我黑进了库特勒的服务器
I hacked Kuttler's server to see if there was
看能不能找到他去向的信息
anything in there that could point us to where he would run to,
不过他清空了所有缓存
and he cleared the cache,
所以我没法恢复任何文件
so I can't recover any files,
但里面有个叫渡鸦之刺的根目录
But there is a root directory called Ravenspur.
渡鸦之刺是什么
What's Ravenspur?
不知道 但听起来很耳熟
Don't know. Does sound familiar.
我只是不知道为什么
I just don't know why.
我们没多少时间了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表