剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
I returned home with only one goal-- to save my city,
但我之前的方法还不够
but my old approach wasn't enough.
我得成为另一个人
I had to become someone else.
我得成为另一个存在
I had to become something else.
我得成为绿箭侠
I had to become the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow."
又有人要宣布加入竞选
Someone else is throwing their hat in the ring.
-谁 -鲁维·亚当斯
- Who? - Ruvé adams.
一个更明智的选择
我是奥利弗
I'm Oliver.
他不能知道你是他父亲
He can't know that you're his father,
别人也不能知道
and nobody else can.
我知道奥利弗·奎恩最在乎谁
I know who Oliver Queen cares about more than anyone.
-谁 -他儿子
- Who? - His son...
威廉
William.
梅利特·戴维斯将主持这场辩论
Merritt Davis will be moderating the debate.
会摆放两个讲台
There will be a podium there, another one there,
根据传统
and according to tradition,
会通过抛硬币决定位置
the selection's made by some coin toss thingy.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
我们终于见面了
At last, we meet.
亚当斯女士 我只是好奇
Ms. Adams, I'm just curious.
你娘家姓亚当斯吗
Is Adams your maiden name?
其实我还没结婚
Oh, I'm not married actually.
真的吗
Really?
我想你只是还没遇到真命天子而已
Well, I'm sure you just haven't met the right person yet.
很高兴终于见到你了
Well, it is lovely to finally meet you,
你可以说是个打破传统的候选人
an unconventional candidate to say the least.
你也是个黑♥马♥
Bit of a dark horse yourself.
只是说你突然之间
Just meaning that your candidacy seems
就参与竞选了
to have come out of nowhere.
一般情况下
Well, generally,
我更喜欢默默地做善事
I prefer to keep my philanthropic works quiet,
但是这座城市的麻烦太多
but the city is in simply too much trouble
是时候该我站出来了
for me to remain in the shadows.
没错
Yes, it is.
我们要公然对抗
The people destroying our homes
毁坏我们家园的人
need to be fought in the light of day.
希望我们的辩论能有成效 奎恩先生
Well, I hope that we have a productive debate, Mr. Queen.
非常期待
I look forward to it...
亚当斯小姐
Ms. Adams.
不如说是虚伪的达克夫人
More like Mrs. Deceitful-Darhk.
我觉得亚当斯的支持率比较高
I feel like Adams probably polls better.
我们又没法证明
It's not like we can prove that Adams
亚当斯不是她真正的姓
isn't her real last name.
我们的政敌调查研究进行得怎么样
How is our opposition research coming?
什么都还没查到
Uh, nothing yet.
看来她很正派
She's apparently clean,
但我们越深入调查她和她的背景
but the more we do digging into her and her background,
她也越可能会调查我们
the more likely she's gonna dig into ours.
该轮到我们了
I think that's our cue.
等一等
Wait, wait.
我真的需要你看一眼
I really need you to take a look
这些订婚派对的请帖
at these engagement party invites.
我妈妈一直拿这事来烦我
My mom's been hounding me.
信封太粉色了
The envelope is very pink.
等等 别
Wait! Don't...
打开
open it.
早该知道会这样
Should have totally seen that one coming.
对不起 觉得怎么样
I'm so sorry. What do you think?
也许别这么多亮粉
Maybe less glitter.
亮粉挺衬你的
You look good in glitter.
没错 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's move out.
泊车小弟正帮她把车开过去
The valet's bringing up her car.
好 劳蕾尔已经盯着她了
All right. Laurel's got the eyeball.
该行动了
You should move.
你在这里没问题吧
Are you gonna be all right in here?
没问题 无线网速很棒
Oh, yeah. Great Wi-Fi.
"守望者"登场
Overwatch on.
我看到她就快到第七街了
I've got her approaching 7th.
估计她又要回家了吧
Think she's headed to her house again?
你是说和我们之前六次跟踪她时一样吗
Like she did the last 6 times we trailed her, you mean?
她肯定会跟达克联♥系♥
She has to be coordinating with Darhk somehow.
继续跟踪 知道他们怎么联♥系♥
We keep this up, we learn how,
就能查出他的下落
we find out where he is.
我到屋顶尽头了
I've run out of roof.
我来接手
I'm on it.
如果她在威尔逊街左转 那就是回家
If she turns left on Wilson, she'll be headed home.
她不是回家 车子右转了
Then she's not. Right turn.
今晚可能会有收获
Could be our lucky night.
快手 到你了
Speedy, you're it.
看到她了
Got her!
绿箭侠 准备好接手没
Green Arrow, you ready for the handoff?
准备好了
Already there.
我看到她了
I've got eyes on.
我跟丢了
I lost her.
什么意思 追踪行动可是滴水不漏的
What do you mean? That pursuit was textbook.
几周前 你和我丈夫约好见面
You had an appointment with my husband the other week.
他很不喜欢被人爽约
He does not take kindly to being stood up,
而且对于你跟踪他的妻子
and he has a little something to say
他也有些不满
about you stalking his wife, as well.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
她又一次脱身了
She got away again.
显然通过跟踪达克妻子来找出他行不通
Ok. So clearly, we're not gonna find Darhk by tailing his wife.
嗯 但是我们也别无选择
Yeah. Well, it's not like we have a lot of moves left to make.
自从马尚袭击达克的家人之后
Darhk has gone, well, dark
他就销声匿迹了
ever since Machin attacked his family.
可是达克并不畏惧马尚
But Darhk is not afraid of Machin.
只是 他的计划已经迈向了一个新的阶段
He's just-- his plan's gone to a new phase.
你怎么知道
And how do you know that?
因为蜂巢花了数月时间来削弱
Because HIVE spent months trying to cripple
这座城市的领导阶层
this city's leadership.
他们使人们没有勇气竞选市长
They discouraged people from running for mayor.
他们甚至想收编我的候选人资格
They even tried to co-opt my candidacy.
没错 然后邪恶夫人加入竞选
Yeah. Then Mrs. Evil threw her hat in the ring.
事出有因
There has to be a reason.
达克不会为了让自己妻子当选市长
Darhk did not try and destroy Star City
而摧毁星城的
so that his wife could be mayor.
肯定有一些我们没发现的事情
There's something that we're not seeing.
我看得一清二楚
Oh, I can see it clear as day.
周四晚上 你站在讲台上
You on the podium Thursday night vexing
用你的政♥治♥手法和奥利弗·奎恩辩论
Oliver Queen with your political legerdemain.
你是说直到我们把他彻底踢出局为止
Until we take him out of the game completely, you mean.
你不是要重新考虑这个计划吧
Oh, you're not reconsidering the plan?
马尔科姆·梅林联♥系♥了我
Malcolm Merlyn reached out,
提前给我送了一份生日礼物
gave me an early birthday present.
如果不善尽其用 那该有多遗憾啊
It would be a shame not to make use of it.
我的朋友们
Ah! My buddies!
连线组织的其余人员
Let's get the rest of the organization on the line.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我非常高兴向大家汇报
I am giddy to report that
第四阶段正如期进行
Phase 4 is proceeding on schedule.
星城行动还有一些问题需要担心
There's still some concern about the Star City operation.
请告诉我
Enlighten me.
第五阶段要掌控市政厅
Phase 5 requires control over City Hall,
然而我们发现我们陷入了一个
yet somehow we've found ourselves mired
大家都不希望看到的小规模政♥治♥角逐
in a petty political race to see that happen.
我们没想过奥利弗·奎恩会出现
We didn't exactly plan on Oliver Queen, did we?
没人想过
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表