剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Just like they did the hotel.
你们快带斯巴达离开
You guys go get Spartan, ok?
我去拿电脑
I'm gonna get the laptop.
-要 -快去
- Be -- - Go!
你还能走吗
Hey! Can you walk?
还行
Yeah.
只能这样了
Don't have much of a choice.
快手在哪
Where's Speedy?
在我们后面
She's right behind us.
务必告诉我重要线索是这些钉子
Please tell me that the nails are the clue
而不是笔记本硬盘上的内容
and not what's on the laptop's hard drive
因为有三个钉子直接穿过了这硬盘
because there are 3 nails running straight through this thing.
没错 坏家伙 拿着钉枪
Yeah. The bad guys. Went a little crazy
干了些疯狂事儿
with that nail gun.
根据安迪的说法
Yeah. According to Andy,
他们自称爆破小队
They're called the demolition team,
前格勒乌 艾勒和摩萨德成员
Former GRU, IRA, and Mossad.
他们是精确爆破的专家
They're experts at precision demolition.
现在他们为蜂巢工作了
Now they work for HIVE.
在笔记本被射爆前我看了一眼
I got a look at the laptop before it got shot up,
上面是一些蓝图
and there were blueprints on the screen.
所以他们要摧毁另一座建筑了
So they are gonna take down another building.
费利西蒂
Felicity?
我知道
I know.
第一次我们见面 你要我做的第一件事
The first time we met, the first thing you asked me
就是恢复坏掉的电脑里的数据
to do was pull data off a damaged laptop.
挺浪漫的
It's kind of romantic.
以防这个笔记本是个死胡同
In case the laptop is a dead end,
我去列一个潜在目标的列表
I am going to work up a list of potential targets.
安迪应该弄到了更多的情报
Yeah, and Andy's supposed to get some more intel.
我去看看他有没有进展
I'll see if he's made any progress.
妈妈
Mom.
还想着她怎么还没找我呢
Wonder what took her so long.
发生什么事了
What was that about?
唐娜要结束这段感情
Donna called it quits.
很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.
我也是
Yeah, yeah, me, too.
和一个不用隐瞒秘密的人在一起
You're lucky you're with someone
你真的很幸运
you don't need to keep secrets from.
真的有必要这样吗
Are these really necessary?
不能再冒险让你身处险境了
Can't risk you jeopardizing your life again.
你太重要了
You're much too important.
你总是这么对我说
You know, you keep saying that to me,
可我不懂你说的是什么意思
But I have no idea what you mean.
你相信命运吗 奎恩先生
Do you believe in destiny, Mr. Queen?
我更相信人定胜天
I prefer the idea of freewill.
这幅地图隐藏着更深的真♥相♥
This map conceals deeper truths,
和没有更多信息我无法解开的秘密
Secrets I couldn't uncover without more information
直到你把这些带给我
until you brought these to me.
不是我带给你的
Except I didn't bring them to you.
是康克林拿走的
Conklin took them.
命运 奎恩先生
Destiny, Mr. Queen.
有了勘测图的详细信息
With the survey map's details,
我得以破译这上面的文字
I was able to decipher the inscriptions on this,
这也是你给我的
which you also provided me.
你现在看出来了吗 其中规律
Are you beginning to see it now, the pattern,
天意的走向
the trend of providence?
传说有一个隐秘的地方
Legend tells of a hidden place
那里蕴藏着一个拥有无限力量的装置
within which lies a device of untold power.
想要找到它就需要一个
The quest to find it requires one who has been granted
有上帝指路的人
passage by the gods.
我相信那个人就是你
I believe that person is you.
楼上有人找你
Hey. You're needed upstairs.
我回来之前看好奎恩先生
Keep Mr. Queen company till I return.
我们还有很多话要说
We still have much to discuss.
就因为这些光怪陆离的东西
All this magic mumbo jumbo.
瑞特才没有杀了你
Way it saved your neck with Reiter.
也许我也要相信了
Maybe I ought to start believing in it myself.
但这像厕纸的东西看着还是难以相信
Ain't easy when it looks like toilet paper.
兄弟 你真够胆
Boy, you got some balls.
我会很享受看你死去的过程
I'm gonna enjoy watching you die.
在奥利弗的竞选办公室里看见你时
I--ech--I didn't want to bother you
我并不想打扰你
when you walked in on us at Oliver's Campaign Office.
但是我
But I--
没关系
It's o--it's ok.
不 亲爱的 不 有关系
No, honey, no, no, it's not.
真的有关系
It's actually not ok.
没关系
It's ok.
在你父亲之后 过了那么多年
After your father, after all these years,
我以为我终于找到一个人
I thought I finally found the one man--
一个不会骗我的人
who wouldn't lie to me, ok?
也许他也有苦衷
Well, maybe he's got a good reason.
是呀 是呀
Yeah. Right.
亲爱的 我想让你知道我真的很抱歉
Honey, I want you to know that I'm really sorry
在订婚宴会这事上我太像个怪兽母亲了
that I've been going all momzilla for this engagement party.
怪兽母亲
Momzilla.
你想知道我为什么一定要新娘冠冕
Do you want to know why I push the tiaras...
和十层的蛋糕吗
and the 10-tiered cake?
那是因为在你会走路前
Well, that's because you've loved princesses
你就一直很喜欢公主
since before you could walk.
是的 因为那个 还有...
Yes. That and, um...
我一直都想像你一样生活
I've been living vicariously through you.
你和奥利弗就像那些
You and Oliver are one of those couples
人人都艳羡的夫妻
that everyone believes in.
你们从不向对方撒谎
You don't lie to each other ever.
而且在未来的某一天他会是
And he's gonna be the best daddy in the whole world
世界上最好的爸爸
when that time comes.
你知道的 不是吗
You know that, don't you?
坚信不疑
In my bones.
每当看到那么美好
And when I see something that beautiful
那么稀有 那么浪漫的事
and that rare and that romantic,
我就会想到
it also reminds me that, you know,
自己永远不可能遇到那样的爱情
I'm never gonna find a love like that.
不 你会的
Yes, you will.
你现在跟兰斯队长就是这样的
You have it now with Captain Lance.
不 亲爱的 不是 他有事瞒着我就不是了
No, honey, no, not if he's hiding something from me.
也许他这么做是为了保护你
Maybe he's doing it to protect you
因为他爱你
because he loves you,
而你需要对那样的爱抱有一点点信心
And you need to return that love with a little bit of trust.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
犯罪 医疗 税务 商业刺♥激♥政策
Crime, healthcare, taxes, business incentives.
你真的几乎都说到了
You've actually pretty much nailed them all.
别显得那么惊讶了 好吗
Stop sounding so surprised, please.
可是你在上学的时候确实只顾着泡妞
I mean, you did spend your education nailing chicks,
而不是社会研究
not doing social studies.
好吧 我有点累了 我们能结束了吗
Ok. I'm sort of wiped. Can we wrap this up maybe?
最后一个问题
Yeah, I did just have one more question for you.
问吧
Ok.
为什么没告诉我你和萨曼莎·克莱顿念的同一所大学
Why didn't you tell me you went to college with Samantha Clayton?
因为我和劳蕾尔约会的同时
I was with Samantha Clayton
也和萨曼莎·克莱顿在一起
while I was dating Laurel.
我并不引以为傲 所以
And I'm not proud of that, so--
为什么妈妈给了她一百万美元
So why did mom pay her a million dollars?
西娅 我跟你说过 妈妈是...
Thea, I told you. Mom is...
奥利 我查过她
Ollie, I, um-- I looked her up.
你们俩一分手 她就搬去中城了
Right after you guys broke up, she moved to Central City.
她有个儿子叫威廉
She's got a son named William
就出生在开支票的那一年
who's about as old as that check is.
好吧 西娅
Ok, Thea.
我们在中城的时候
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表