剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Oh, satellite's reading a hell of a lot of activity
很多活动信♥号♥♥ 我猜大概有五十左右名幽灵
for 3:00 in the morning. I'm guessing 50 or so ghosts
未知数量的新人
plus who knows how many recruits.
等等 如果那些幽灵还穿着
Hey, wait, if the ghosts are wearing
那些万圣节戏服
their usual halloween costume,
那我们怎么分得清哪个是安迪
Then how are we supposed to tell which one's Andy?
这就要靠你们的新照相机了
That's what your fancy new cameras are for.
柯蒂斯的小礼物
A little gift from Curtis.
利用红外透镜可以看透幽灵朋友的面具
Infrared lenses should virtually unmask our ghosty friends.
太帅气了
Sick.
准备好了吗
Ok, ready?
我就位了
I'm in position.
就位
In position.
这不仅仅是行动基地
This isn't just a base of operations.
感觉像是一个中转站
It looks like a staging area.
-中转什么 -装备
- For what? - Equipment.
军用箱上标志为G65
Military crates marked G6:5.
有什么意义吗
Does that mean anything?
也许他们在玩宾果游戏
Maybe they're playing bingo.
还是不要这么假设了
Let's assume that's not it.
致命武器
Deadly bingo.
我们得找出安迪
We need to get an id on Andy.
到时候你们等我信♥号♥♥再出手
When we do, you wait for my signal before engaging.
我可能等不了了
Yeah, I might not have that option.
快手
Speedy?
她被发现了 三楼 大楼西南方
She's been spotted, third floor, southwest building.
我也被发现了
I've been spotted, too.
我可能看见我们的目标了
I might be able to get a visual on our target!
正在等待确认
Waiting on confirmation.
就是他 你抓住他了 就是你右边那个
That's him, you got him, the one on your right.
实际上 是他抓住我了
Actually, he's got me!
我搞定他了
I got him.
但他看上去挺沉的 我需要人搭把手
He looks pretty heavy, though. So I could use a hand.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
小玛瑞达[《勇敢传说》女主角]
It's Merida.
你是不是早该上♥床♥睡觉了
Aren't you out a little bit past your bedtime?
你的格斗风格让我看出了一点东西
I've seen something of your fighting style.
你是被拉斯·厄尔·高福训练出来的
You were trained by Ra's Al Ghul.
告诉我 马尔科姆最近如何
Tell me-- how is Malcolm doing these days?
这招一般都有用啊
That usually works.
黑金丝雀找到安迪了
Black Canary's got Andy,
但她需要人帮忙才能到出口
but she needs help reaching the exfil.
这边我来搞定
I got this!
-你确定吗 -快去
- Are you sure? - ?Go!
你能来 真好
It's nice of you to show up.
我兄弟需要我
My brother needed me.
穿绿衣服的那个
The green one.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you,
谢谢 谢谢大家
thank you, all of you.
帕尔默 就连对你我也要说声谢谢
Palmer, even you, thank you.
荣幸之极 做点有用的事感觉挺好的
My pleasure. Feels good to do something useful.
我已经消沉了好一阵子了
It's been a while.
那是不是意味着我可以期待明天上班时见到你
Does that mean I can expect to see you at work tomorrow?
不是
No.
不能一直重复做那些没用的事情了
Can't keep doing the same useless, ineffective things. You know?
我得做些不一样的事
I got to do something different.
我要花一段时间弄清楚到底该做些什么
I'm going to take some time and figure out what that is.
但是 在你们需要我的时候
But, it still include
我依然会时不时接些超级英雄的活
the occasional super heroics whenever you need me.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我和我哥哥有一场迟到了很久的谈话
Well, I have a long overdue chat with my brother.
我希望你是对的
I hope you were right.
我也希望
Me, too.
-你是对的 -关于哪件事
- You were right. - About what?
达克
Darhk.
我思考了你说的话以及对付他的办法
I thought about what you said, and how to fight him.
我会光明正大地把他打败的
I'm going to do it in the light of day.
很好 你有什么计划
Good. What did you have in mind?
你会知道的
You'll see.
我们就不应该上那艘该死的船的
We never should have gotten on that damn boat!
瑞特的人劫持了我们工作的那艘游艇
Reiter's men hijacked the yacht that we were working on.
我之前是潜水教练
I was a dive instructor
而瓦勒徳是甲板水手
and Vlad was the deckhand.
他们把我们船上所有人都杀了
They killed everyone on our charter
然后把我们带到了这里
and they brought us here.
发生什么事了
What happened?
瓦勒徳怎么了
With Vlad?
康克林
Conklin.
我要杀了他 那个畜生
I'll kill him, that monster!
泰安娜 等等 等等
Taiana, wait, wait.
我要杀了他 惩罚他的所作所为
I'm going to kill him for what he did!
康克林... 很可恶
Conklin is... is terrible,
但他不是问题关键
but he's not the problem.
他只是个棋子
He's just a pawn.
什么的棋子
Pawn for what?
瑞特的计划
For Reiter's plan.
这是什么
What is this?
这是炼狱的地图
This is a map of Lian Yu,
我觉得它指向了
And I think that it leads
瑞特在寻找的东西
to whatever Reiter is looking for.
你能看得懂这图吗
Can you follow it?
没有...
Not without a...
这座岛的详细的测量图就不行
detailed survey map of the island.
我们要去哪里搞到那东西
Where would we get something like that?
我有个主意
Well, I had an idea.
虽然希望很渺茫 但是值得一试
It's a long shot, but it's worth a try.
要想达到目的 我需要你的帮助
To get there, I'll need your help.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
你确定没有叫星城警局的人
Are you sure you don't have the SCPD
在厨房♥里等着抓我吗
waiting for me in the kitchen?
别疑神疑鬼的
Don't be so paranoid.
我上次来时
You did threaten me with arrest
你确实威胁说要让警♥察♥抓我
the last time I popped by.
所以...
So...
你是重新考虑了我的建议吗
did you reconsider my advice?
是的
Yes.
但我依然不准备接受
And I'm still not going to take it.
听着...
Look...
我觉得我也许找到了另一种方法
I think I might have found a different way
能控制住自己嗜血的欲望
for me to control my blood lust,
一个不需要杀人的办法
one that does not include killing people.
那需要什么
What does it include?
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk.
昨晚 我们在追捕蜂巢
Last night, we went after HIVE,
然后我碰上了达米恩
and I ran into Damien.
我见识过他用他的能力能做些什么
I've seen what he can do with his powers,
但当他试图把那种能力用在我身上时
but when he tried to use them on me,
竟然伤害到了他自己
it completely backfired.
而且我嗜血的欲望也消失了
And my blood lust was gone.
至少会消失一阵子
I mean, at least for a little while.
所以我想要的 就是让你帮我
So what I want is for you to help me
想个办法永久摆脱这种欲望
figure out a way to make that permanent.
安迪 我都不知道该从何说起
Andy, I don't even know where to begin.
安迪 我需要弄明白
Andy, I need to understand.
你能帮我弄明白吗
Can you help me understand?
文件里写的是真的吗
Is what's in this file true?!
安迪 回答我
Andy, answer me.
是真的
It's true.
全都是真的
All of it.
来的媒体还真多啊
Well, this is quite a lot of media
为了这个 你怎么称呼它来着
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表