剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Everything's going to be all right.
发生什么事了
What happened?
她怎么样
What is she?
我们...
Did we...
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉
Sara!
谢谢你 约翰 我欠你个人情
Thank you, John. I owe you one.
是我之前欠你的 伙计
I believe I owed you one, mate.
就算我们扯平了吧
Hows about we just call it even?
无论何时何地 只要需要我
How about any time, anywhere you need me,
我就会来
I'll be there.
我接受
I'll take that.
我脖子后面的头发
You know, the hair on the back of my neck
自从一来到这里就一直竖着呢
has been standing up since the moment I got into town.
可能是因为我们现在的问题
That is probably our current problem--
达米恩·达克
Damian Darhk.
你听说过他
Ohh, you've heard of him.
你要小心他 老兄
You watch yourself on that one, mate.
你之前所见的那些
He'll make what you saw
跟他比起来都不算什么了
in the other realm look like a bloody gnat.
有什么有用的建议吗
Any helpful advice?
有 趁你现在还可以 赶紧离开
Yeah. Leave town. While you still can.
他还挺有特殊魅力的
Well, he's a very specific kind of yummy.
好吧 我要假装没有听见你刚才说了什么
Oh! I'm going to pretend I didn't hear you just say that.
我们没事了吗
Are-- are we OK?
我一直在等着你对我大发脾气
I mean, I just keep waiting for you to blow up at me.
因为你骗我去南达尔巴特的事吗
Because you lied to me about Nanda Parbat?
是的
Yeah.
西娅 我没有权利对任何人生气
Thea, I don't have the right to be mad
就因为他们有秘密
at anyone for keeping secrets.
但我很抱歉让你觉得你需要瞒着我
But I'm sorry that I made you feel as though you had to.
过来
Come here.
谢了 老兄 欠你一次
Thanks, mate. I owe you one.
这些都是些什么
What the hell is all this?
这个是荷鲁斯之眼
Oh, this is the Orb of Horus.
实际上是本魔法书
It's actually a grimoire.
一本古老的咒语书
An ancient spell book.
是你问的
You asked.
那你要怎么处理它
And what are you going to do with it?
和我之前找到的那些魔法物品一样
Same as I do with all the other mystical objects I find--
把它保存在一个安全的地方
I keep them in a safe place,
远离巴伦·瑞特这样的人
away from the Baron Reiters of this world.
记住我告诉你关于这座岛的事情 老兄
Remember what I told you about this island, mate.
这个瑞特到这里来可不只是为了毒品
This Reiter bloke is not only here for the narcotics.
但是话说回来 这和你没有关系 对吧
But then again, it's not your problem, is it?
和我一起回去吧
Come back with me.
我在南海岸有艘船
I've got a boat on the southern shore.
你看到营地的那些人了
You saw those people at camp.
我不能把他们留下
I can't leave them behind.
你可真是个大英雄
Well, aren't you the hero?
我也不能这样空手回去
I also can't come back empty-handed.
康克林已经很怀疑我了
Conklin suspects me enough as it is.
有道理
Fair enough.
给
Here.
像瑞特那样的傻瓜
Goons like Reiter,
他们只对这样的东西感兴趣
they're only interested in the sparkly bits, anyway.
真正的力量在咒语中
The real power is in the spell.
来 我给你展示下
Here. Here, I'll show you.
[咒语]
Yateeka masaha la hasra laha
[咒语]
watahseen hayda albaled almodeef
那你的衣服撩起来
Lift up your shirt, mate?
什么
What?
你刚刚做了什么
What the hell did you just do?
我给了你一个对抗瑞特的保障
I gave you some insurance against Reiter.
等时机成熟
And when the time comes,
你会知道怎么用的
you'll know how to use it.
好吧 我想我们该做的已经做完了
Now, I believe, that concludes our business.
你得朝我脸上打一拳
I-- I need you to punch me in the face.
没错 我试图逃跑时把你打伤了 对吧
Right. My escape attempt left a bruise, right?
好吧 我必须要警告你
All right. I must warn you,
我的右勾拳很重的
I've got a hell of a right hook.
我没事了
I'm-- I'm fine.
谢谢你
Thanks very much.
记住你的核心理念
All right, so just stay on message.
团结 社区团结
Unity, united community.
团结 记住了
United. Got it.
好的
All right.
劳蕾尔
Hey, Laurel.
也许我应该教教你
Ok, maybe we need to work on your understanding
"撇清关系"的含义
of the phrase "distance yourself."
除非你坚持
Only if you insist on
要对我的朋友们使用这一策略
continuing to use it when it relates to my friends.
好吧
OK.
这是你的竞选
It's your campaign.
不论你是否当选 你都要付我钱
You pay me whether you win or lose.
我去保证他不会辞职
I am going to go keep him from quitting.
但是我现在非常为你骄傲
But I'm very proud of you right now.
莎拉怎么样了
How's Sara?
在休息
Resting.
看来找回自己的灵魂是很累人的
It turns out that getting your soul back is exhausting.
是的
Yeah.
奥利
Ollie...
我不知道我应该怎么才能表示我的感谢
I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to thank you.
就是这样
Just like that.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
谢谢你今晚邀请我
And thank you for inviting me here tonight.
尤其我对你在医院里说了那些话之后
After what I said to you in the hospital,
我以为我是你最不想见的人
I thought that I'd be the last person you'd want to see.
你没说错 我
Well, you were right. I--
我并没有做到一个好朋友该做的
I haven't always been the best friend for you,
但是我很感激有这个机会
but I--I'd be grateful for the opportunity
能够重新开始
to try and start to be.
我怎么能拒绝一个
How can I say no to the man
拯救了我妹妹灵魂的人呢
that helped me save my sister's soul?
错误伤害了一些我最亲近的人
Mistakes that have hurt people close to me.
但是我不会躲避过去
But I'm not here to run from the past.
因为过去是为了
Because the past has contributed to making--
我还以为你会和莎拉一起庆祝
I thought you'd be out celebrating with Sara.
以后有的是机会
Yeah, there's enough time for that.
请进
Please.
我想我欠你一样东西
I figured I owed you something.
我问过达克关于你哥哥的事情
I asked Darhk about your brother.
他给了我一些东西
He gave me something.
你不一定要看
You don't have to read this.
你可以保持你记忆中他的样子
You can remember your brother how you knew him.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
是的 这是真的
Yeah, it's legit.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
给你一个打击并不值得你的感谢
Gut punch doesn't deserve a thank you.
是我想知道为什么
I wanted to know why...
蜂巢要杀死我哥哥
H.I.V.E. had my brother killed,
现在我知道了 所以
and now I do, so...
费利西蒂 欢迎回来 欢迎 欢迎
Felicity! Welcome back! Welcome, welcome, welcome!
你干了多少这些饮料
How many of these have you drank?
应该是"喝了" 喝了很多 但是值得
It's "drunk," actually, and many. But worth it.
你清理出雷留言里的内容了吗
You cleared up the rest of Ray's message?
我想是的 录音回放正好
I think so. The playback was rendering
在你进来时准备好 时机刚刚好
when you came in. So, propitious timing.
你以后在工作时间里
Ok, you're not even allowed to say "energy drink"
连"能量饮料"这个词都不准提了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表