剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Where's Sara?
她没事
She's fine.
她在海滨城超能力联合调查组的一个地堡里
She's in an ARGUS bunker in Coast City.
达克的防核避难室已被毁
With Darhk's anti-nuke bunker destroyed,
他为什么还要继续创世纪
why is he moving forward with Genesis?
马尚杀死了他的妻子
Machin killed his wife.
可他女儿还活着
Well, his daughter still lives in this world.
他应该知道吧
He must know that.
他知道 他只是不在乎
He knows, he just-- he doesn't care.
他失去了所有希望
He's lost all hope.
是的 和我们一样
Yeah, just like all of us.
等等 他不是挺愤世嫉俗的吗
Wait. I thought he was the cynic.
约翰说得很有道理 西娅
It's not like John doesn't have a point, Thea.
这一切还没有结束
We are not finished yet.
关键词是"还没有"
The key word being “yet."
我找到那台笔记本电脑了
I got a 20 on the laptop.
市中心 废弃的办公大楼里
Downtown, abandoned office building.
出发
Let's move.
守望者 这里没人
Overwatch, there's no one here.
不可能
That's impossible.
你们就在GPS信♥号♥♥的上方
You're right on top of the GPS signal.
她说得没错
She's right.
天呐
Oh, my God.
守望者
Overwatch.
我看到了
I see it.
超过15000枚弹道导弹
Just over 15,000 ballistic missiles,
都刚刚发射
and they all just launched.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
两个小时
Two hours.
可能还不到
Maybe less.
已确认 有15434颗导弹升空
Confirmed. ?15,434 birds in the air.
进入一级防御
We need to set Defense Condition One
把总统带到紧急行动中心
and get the President down to the PEOC.
费利西蒂 他完全把我隔离在外面了
Felicity. He's got me completely locked out.
一共有多少导弹
OK, how many missiles are there?
国防部正在查
DoD's working on it,
不过目标是全世界范围的
but the targets are worldwide.
你说我们有两个小时
You said that we have two hours.
是全世界有两个小时
The world has two hours,
我检测到一颗民兵洲际弹道导弹
but I'm tracking a Minuteman ICBM
正朝星城飞过来
heading straight for Star City.
刚从科罗拉多州的沃伦空军基地发射
It just launched out of Warren Air Force Base in Colorado.
离这里很近
OK, well, that's close.
也就是说我们只有45分钟
Which means we only have 45 minutes.
泰安娜
Taiana.
我没事
I'm OK.
我想我没事
I think... I'm OK.
泰安娜
Taiana?
什么事这么着急
All right, where's the fire?
这是什么
What's this?
160多公里内能躲过核袭击
The safest place within 100 miles
最安全的地方
to survive a nuclear attack.
根据现在的风向...
Based on wind patterns...
等等 你这是在说什么呢
Slow down. What are you talking about?
两个小时后世界就要灭亡了
The world is going to end in two hours.
我要你带我妈妈去那里
I need you to take my mother there.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
是的 我可以
Yeah, I will.
再见 爸爸 再见 妈妈
Bye, daddy. Bye, mama.
我们很快就能见到你 宝贝
We'll see you soon, sweetie.
我爱你 宝贝女儿
I love you, baby girl.
超能力联合调查组派了架飞机带我们去海滨城
ARGUS has a chopper waiting to take us to Coast City,
至少我们能在一起
so at least we'll all be together.
如果我们没能阻止
If we can't stop the...
世界末日
The end of the world.
在这种情况下
In these situations,
通常都是你给我们增加信心
you're usually the one offering hope.
我的信心都用完了 莱拉
I'm fresh out, Lyla.
因为安迪的事吗
Because of what happened with Andy?
你当时是自卫 约翰
It was self-defense, John.
做得很正确
It was a clean kill.
莱拉
Lyla.
你让超能力联合调查组去市政厅了吗
Are you having ARGUS move on city hall?
约翰告诉我达克的能量来源就在那里
John told me the source of Darhk's power is there,
他可能是想要利用核袭击造成的伤亡
that he might be looking to harness the deaths
来增加自己的力量
from the nuclear attacks.
不 他在第一次袭击时
No, he's already done that
已经这么做了
with the first attack.
他会把你的人全杀光的
He will decimate your team.
你得让他们赶紧撤退
You should pull them back.
如果那个黑客也和他在那里呢
And what if his hacker's down there with him?
库珀·赛尔顿是不会待在
Cooper Seldon is not going to be anywhere
我们会去找的地方的
that we think to look.
他会待在一个安全的地点
He'll be in a secure location.
如果你的小队去了那里
If your team goes down there,
他们会全军覆没的
they will all die.
这事你说了不算 奥利弗
It's not your call, Oliver.
我说了算
It's mine.
我不喜欢这地方
I don't like this place.
好吓人
It's scary.
就再多待一会 甜心
It's just a little bit longer, sweetheart.
我想妈妈了
I miss mommy.
我也想
I do, too.
我们很快就能见到她了
But we're going to see her soon.
重锤突击小队
Assault Team Sledgehammer
已遭遇目标
has engaged target.
切换到小队实时通讯
Switching you to their feed now.
关掉
Turn it off.
如果那些导弹发射了
Those missiles hit,
他就会变得更加强大 对不对
and he's going to become even stronger, isn't he?
有了那些他刚刚杀掉的超能力联合调查组
He already is with the souls of
特工的灵魂 他已经变得更强大了
all of those ARGUS agents that he just killed.
等等
Wait.
我进来了 我渗透进库珀的防火墙了
I'm in. I'm through Cooper's firewalls.
那就赶紧关掉
Well, shut it down.
我正在尝试关
That's what I'm trying to--
看着我 听我说
Look at me. Listen to me.
别让他控制了你的意识
Don't let it control your mind.
你是凶手
You are a murderer.
你杀了我哥哥
You killed my brother.
你是黑暗的化身
You are darkness.
是的 我是
Yes... I am...
但是你 你没有必要变成我这样
But you-- you don't have to be.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
我能感觉我的脑子要烧起来了
I can feel it burning my mind.
泰安娜 我们会找到办法
Taiana, we will find a way
解决这个问题的
to work around this.
只有一个办法
There is only one way.
你得杀了我 奥利弗
You have to kill me, oliver.
在亚当斯市长失踪并被认定死亡的情况下
With Mayor Adams missing and presumed dead,
副市长雷姆兹呼吁民众
Deputy Mayor Remz called for calm
对未经证实的有关核弹
in the wake of unconfirmed reports
即将袭击我市的报道保持冷静
that a nuclear attack on our city is imminent.
新上任的警♥察♥队长弗兰克·派克请求...
Newly assigned police captain Frank Pike asks...
还以为事情不会更糟了呢
Just when things couldn't get any worse.
大家都还好吗
Is everyone all right?
我觉得"好"是相对而言的
I think "all right" Is a relative term.
我们还剩多少时间
How much time do we have?
大概27分钟吧
I think 27 minutes.
很难说得准
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表