剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I did what I had to do--
来救我妹妹
save my sister.
奥利弗 那已经是半年前了
Oliver, that was six months ago.
为什么现在才对她有影响
Why is the pit only affecting her now?
可能是一点一点显现出来的
It's probably been showing up over time, subtly.
你想要怎么做
What do you want to do about it?
你 站起来
You! Hey! Stand down.
我想你已经知道肯尼怎么了
I guess you know what happened to Kenny.
别动 别动
Don't move, don't move!
闭嘴
Just shut up.
这是雷区 懂吗
It's a mine field, all right?
是地雷炸死了你们的朋友
That's what killed your friend.
那你是谁
And who the hell are you?
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
三年前 我乘坐的游艇在暴风雨中沉没了
Three years ago, the yacht that I was on went down in a storm
我被冲到了这里 活了下来
and I washed up here. I survived.
带他去见瑞特 他会知道该怎么处理他的
Let's take him to Reiter. He'll know what to do with him.
你今天看起来真像是一个
Wow, you look like someone
要大刀阔斧裁员的人
who has to fire a whole mess of people today.
什么 不是的
What? Oh, no.
是要裁员 不过不是因为这事不爽
I mean, yes, but this isn't about this.
但我并不是说解雇十几个人
Not that firing a dozen people
会让我心情好转
is going to do much for my mood.
-其实 是二十多个 -什么
- Actually, it's two dozen. - What?!
那些纸正反面都有
The pages are double-sided.
肯定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
公♥司♥里有那么多聪明的人
This many intelligent people in the company,
肯定有人能想出...
there has to be someone who...
斯莫克小姐 你还好吗
Miss Smoak, are you all right?
当然
Absolutely.
没事的
It's OK.
怎么了
What is?
我也在名单上 对吧
I'm on the list, aren't I?
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm so sorry.
没关系的
It's OK.
这样今天你就能少解雇一个人了 对吧
I mean, it's one less person that you have to fire today, right?
其实 在某种程度上来说 这也是好事
You know, actually, this is good news, in a way.
我丈夫会很高兴的
My husband will be thrilled.
这样我们就可以去期待已久的旅行了
This way we can take that trip that he's been wanting to go on.
当然了 得我来开车
Of course, I'll have to drive.
你不用想办法宽慰我了
You don't have to try and make me feel better about this.
宽慰你什么
About what?
我也算是炒了自己鱿鱼
I sort of fired myself.
你是来探监的吗
Come to visit me in my confinement?
我觉得你会想有人陪着你
I thought you could use some company.
然后说一句"我早就告诉过你"吗
And a little "I told you so?"
这个 我可没说
Oh, I, yeah, I didn't bring it.
既然提起来了 其实你现在退出也不晚
With that being said, it's not too late for you to drop out.
那会给大家什么印象
And send what message?
除了星城的诸多问题
That on top of the city's other problems,
我们还向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥屈服吗
we give into terrorism?
这里的市民不应受到这样的待遇
The people here deserve better.
他们需要勇敢的人站出来
They deserve someone to be brave for them.
这是绿箭侠的责任
That's what the Green Arrow's for.
这还不够
Oh, it's not enough.
是的 绿箭侠冒着生命危险
Yes, the Green Arrow risked his life
来保护城市里的人
to keep the people of the city safe,
可是 谁能激励他们呢
but... who inspires them?
谁来保证
You know, who works to
这座城市还值得被拯救呢
make sure that there's a city worth saving?
谁能让星城成为一个
Who's there to make Star City a place
我女儿愿意称之为家的地方呢
that my daughter wants to call home?
麦迪逊呢
Where is Madison?
在图书馆 可怜的孩子还有期末考试
Oh, library. The poor kid had finals,
所以我之前送她回学校了
so I sent her back to school.
别担心
Don't worry--
兰斯队长派了足够的警♥察♥保护她
Captain Lance sent her with more than enough cops to keep her safe.
或许你应该给她打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should call her.
绑♥架♥了我女儿的人
To the man who took my daughter,
拜托了 我求求你
please, I am begging you,
求你放了我的宝贝
please, let my baby go.
她是我的全部
She's all I have.
她是我的整个世界
She's my whole world.
他用某种武器杀死了护送她的警♥察♥
He killed the officer escorting her with some kind of weapon.
先用5000伏电击枪
Shot them up with 5,000 volts,
然后又割喉
slit their throats for good measure.
他的名字叫朗尼·马尚
His name is Lonnie Machin.
我需要知道你是怎么得到这情报的吗
Do I even want to know where you got that Intel?
靠你自己处理不了这事 你清楚的
You can't do this alone. You know that.
现在 已经有两个人倒下了
Now, two of your guys are down.
让我们帮忙吧
Now let us help.
这是什么地方
Where's this place?
去那边
Over there.
巴伦 这家伙说他是
Baron, this guy says he's--
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
你们没认出他吗
You don't recognize him?
这人在外面的世界里
This man's a minor celebrity
可是小有名气的
on the other side of the world.
你不是应该死了吗
You're supposed to be dead.
差一点
Nearly was.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for rescuing me.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我们不是要救你
but we're not rescuing you.
你回家后做的第一件事就是
First thing you do once you get home
告诉别人我们在这里干什么
is tell people what it is we're doing here.
我不知道你们在这里做什么
I don't know what you're doing here.
即使是这样 我也不能放你回去
Be that as it may, I can't send you home.
至少现在不行
Not right now.
然而好消息是
Good news, though,
我并没有理由杀了你
I have no reason to kill you.
那你们要对我做什么
So what are you going to do to me?
问得好
Good question.
你在这里生存了三年
You've survived 3 years here,
独自一人
all alone.
这需要勇气和才智
That requires fortitude, intelligence--
这些品质对我来说很有用
qualities that are of use to me.
正好 我手下的一个人踩到地雷牺牲了
As it happens, one of my men stepped on a landmine.
你觉得接手这份工作怎么样
How would you like his job?
感谢你这么快就赶了过来
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
你干了什么
What did you do?
杰西卡·丹福斯的女儿在哪
Where is Jessica Danforth's daughter?
看到早些时候的新闻了吗
Did you catch the news earlier?
丹福斯女士乞求放他女儿条生路
Ms. Danforth begging for her daughter's life.
为了能救出女儿她可以做任何事
She'll do anything to get her back,
也可以不做一些事
or not do anything.
比如参加市长竞选
Like run for mayor.
我要做的只是打个电♥话♥
All I have to do is make a phone call.
现在我明白为何瑞克·皮恩佐洛驱逐了你
Now I see why Rick Pinzolo banished you.
你不懂得有些底线不能触碰
You're unaware that there are lines one does not cross.
我遇到了你的一个幽灵成员
I met one of your Ghosts.
拔掉他一颗牙后
After I took his tooth,
我们就蜂巢进行了一场有趣的交谈
we had an interesting conversation about H.I.V.E.
对话内容让我不相信你会尊重底线
I wasn't led to believe you respected lines.
我尊崇秩序 马尚先生
I respect order, Mr. Machin.
纪律和精度
Discipline, precision.
你很草率
You are sloppy.
你代表的只有混乱
All you represent is anarchy.
你惹了烂摊子 我劝你自己收拾干净
You made a mess. I suggest you clean it up.
不管怎样 我们的合作终止了
Either way, our relationship has concluded.
等等 你不能这样
Wait! You can't.
你的手放在我肩上了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表