剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I think it's what makes them all heroes.
说得好
Yeah, that's nice.
我要和肯德拉说几句 硬汉
I'm going to talk to Kendra for a minute, he-man.
说吧 谢谢
Talk, man. Thanks.
我们应该谈谈
We should talk.
不是你说的吗
I thought you were the one
等这一切结束后再谈
that said we should wait till this was all over.
不是要谈我们的事
This isn't that talk.
是要谈如何帮你展翅的事
This is the "Trying to help you sprout wings" talk.
好吧 照卡特说 我是转世女战神
Yeah, well, according to Carter, I'm a warrior Priestess,
愤怒是重新找回自我的关键
and rage is the key to rediscovering myself.
他那么想 我一点也不惊讶
Yeah, I'm not surprised Mr. Agro thinks that,
但我认为他把整件事给曲解了
but I think he's got this whole thing twisted.
与其着重于女战神 不如着重于女祭司
Instead of focusing on the warrior, focus on the Priestess,
以及她的本质
and the nurturer,
也就是你内心的善良
the good-hearted person inside of you.
你怎么知道四千年前我是个善良的人
How do you know I was so good hearted 4,000 years ago?
因为我了解你 肯德拉
Because I know you, Kendra.
有些东西是不会改变的
Some things don't change.
我认为你在抗拒卡特想要教你的东西
I think you're resisting what Carter's trying to teach you
因为那意味着要想起你曾经是谁
because it means remembering who you were,
而那是另外一个人
and that is somebody else.
那个深爱他的人
Somebody who loves him.
自从我开始展现真我
Ever since I emerged,
我一直想起我们的第一次生命 是在埃及
I've been remembering our first life, in Egypt.
但我一直和卡特说我什么也想不起来
But I've been telling Carter I can't remember anything,
因为
because--
因为我不想接受我是什么转世的
because I don't want to accept that I'm some reincarnated
埃及女战神
Egyptian warrior priestess.
好吧 这是挺沉重的
Ok. Yeah, that's pretty heavy.
但也是一件了不起的事
But it's also pretty amazing.
我也一直在经历这种事 你知道的
I've been through this, you know I have.
而你现在经历的一切 这是天赐的礼物
And what you're going through right now, this is a gift.
是大多数人甚至都无法体验的奇迹
It's a miracle that most people don't even get to experience.
但我觉得像是场噩梦
Yeah, well, it feels like a nightmare.
没错 但那是一种选择
Yeah, but that-- that is a choice.
你可以选择用别的方式记住你现在的身份
You can choose the other thing to remember who you are,
或是记起过去的身份
or who you were.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Just close your eyes.
释放自己
Let yourself.
让自己回忆
Let yourself remember.
等等
Hey, hey, hey, wait.
再待一会吧
Stay a little longer.
不行
I can't.
我和哈谢特要给荷鲁斯再找一份祭品
Hath-set and I need to make another offering to Horus.
奥格说很快会有更多的天石落下
The Augers have said more sky rocks will be falling soon.
我听说他垂涎你的美色
Well, I hear he covets you.
幸运的是我知道谁能对付他
How fortunate I know the man who can handle him.
胡夫王子
Prince Khufu.
真没想到在这找到你
What a surprise to find you here.
在茶雅拉的卧室里
In Chay-Ara's bed chamber.
你肯定知道教士
Surely you must know that the clergy
是禁止与皇室发♥生♥关♥系♥的
is forbidden to lie with royalty.
给我出去
Get out.
对于这种罪过 要处以
The penalty for such a transgression
死刑
is death.
我让你出去
I said, get out.
我对你父亲无所畏惧
I'm not afraid of your father.
很快天石将会毁掉他的王国 结束他的统治
Soon the sky rocks will decimate this kingdom and end his rule.
但是首先
But first...
我要先了解茶雅拉 就像你做的那样
I shall known Chay-ara as you have known her.
你会没事的
It'll be all right.
小心身后
Look behind you.
天降的陨石将会完成它们的任务
The sky rocks have come to do their work.
我的仇恨将会永存
And my hate will be everlasting.
我的憎恨将永不消逝
My enmity will never die.
我会跟随你们转生到下一世
And I'll follow you from this life to the next,
直到永远
and to the next and to the next.
荷鲁斯
Horus...
你的孩子们需要你
Your children need you now.
他们需要你的保护
They need your protection.
请展开你的翅膀保护我们
Shroud us in your wings.
我会等你
I will wait.
永远
For eternity.
回到我身边
Come back to me.
什么
What?
发生了什么
What happened?
我想我知道该怎么打败汪达尔·萨维奇了
I think I know how to beat Vandal Savage.
奥利弗 你是对的
Oliver, you were right.
我不知道你是怎么知道的 但你是对的
I don't know how you knew, but you were right.
臂铠没用 是因为他们缺少一个重要的构件
The gauntlets won't work, they're missing a critical element.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我记起来了
Because I remembered.
我记起了第一次时萨维奇是怎么杀死我们的
I remember how Savage killed us the first time,
在埃及的时候
back in Egypt.
我一直都记不起我们的第一次死亡
I've never been able to remember our first death.
好吧 那时有陨石 流星
Well, these sky rocks--meteors--
它们落下来 彻底摧毁了皇宫
They fell and they completely destroyed the royal palace.
在中王国时代
During the Middle Kingdom,
埃及出现了一次高集中的流星活动
Egypt experienced a high level of meteor activity.
我博学多知
I know stuff.
这也是我们爱你的很多原因之一
Which is one of the many reasons we love you so much,
但这貌似对我们打败萨维奇没什么用
but also doesn't seem to help us stop Savage.
是博德曼教授提到过的那场灾难
It's the calamity Professor Boardman was referencing.
那些流星 它们散发出一种光芒
The meteors, they had a glow about them.
萨维奇的权杖上有两颗宝石也散发出同样光芒
And Savage's staff had two gemstones with the exact same glow.
没错 宝石可能包含了和
Yeah, the gemstones might be made up
流星同样的元素
of the same element as the meteorite.
埃及人通常会在雕琢中使用陨石
The egyptians would use meteorite in their craftsmanship.
两颗宝石的光芒互相呼应
And the minerals glow in proximity to each other.
就像是安卡拉圣石
Like Sankara Stones.
等等 你们说的那些只有夺宝奇兵部分我理解
Wait, the Indiana Jones reference is the only thing I understood.
两块宝石来自同一颗陨石 就像是第N金属
Two pieces of the same meteorite, like an Nth Metal...
这就是抑制权杖的关键
That is the key to counter-acting the staff.
不论你信不信
Believe it or not, this isn't
这竟然不是我今天听到的最疯狂的事情
actually the craziest thing I've heard today.
有一块中王国时代的陨石样本
There's a sample of the meteorite from the Middle Kingdom
在楔石城自然历史博物馆展出
at the Keystone City Museum of Natural History.
希望我拿对了
Hopefully I got the right one.
我能从这里面提取出兼容的同位素
I could synthesize the compatible isotope
然后用它覆盖在臂铠上
out of this and coat the gauntlets with it.
好的 做吧
Ok. Do it.
萨维奇不知道肯德拉已经
Savage doesn't know that Kendra has gained
找回了她所有的能力
access to all of her abilities.
这就是我们的杀手锏
It makes you our ace in the hole.
你需要我们怎么做
Where do you need us?
换装吧
Suit up.
奥利
Ollie...
大家都准备好了
Everyone's in position.
好的
All right.
你确定要这么做了吗
Are you sure about this?
关于改变未来吗
About changing the future?
巴里 这里发生的事情
Barry, what can happen here
还能会比已经发生的更糟吗
that is worse than what already did?
如果我知道答案 我就不会担心了
If I knew that, I wouldn't be so worried.
动手吧
Let's do it.
真高兴再次见到你 我的爱人
It's wonderful to see you again, my love.
我永远都不会是你的爱人
I will never be your love.
我知道
I know.
这么一说就简单多了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表