剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously on "Arrow"...
这些人都是志愿者吗
These people, they're volunteers?
真正的信徒
True believers.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service,
你的真诚 以及你对我的信任
your mind, and your belief in me.
发生什么了
What happened?
犯人从牢房♥里出来了
The prisoners were out of their cells.
兰斯小姐 我希望你帮我向你父亲递个话
Miss Lance, I want you to give your father a message.
帮帮忙 请过来帮帮忙
Help! Help in here, please!
还有 奥利 我知道我不是你一生挚爱
And, Ollie, I know that I am not the love of your life...
但你一直是我的一生挚爱
But you will always be the love of mine.
借过
Out of the way!
-不知道 -她刚才还好好的
- What happened? - I don't know. She was fine.
死亡时间 十一点五十九分
Time of death 11:59.
一个生命还没有机会盛放
A life that hasn't had a chance to fully grow
还没有完成其在世的意义
and live out its purpose in this world
就过早地离开了这个世界
is a life that has been taken from this earth too soon.
据我所知 奥利弗·奎恩算是他的家人
Oliver Queen, whom I'm told is practically family,
将由他致悼词
will be delivering the eulogy.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
奎恩先生 你准备好了吗
Mr. Queen, are you ready?
我也许可以说几句
I could probably say a few words.
汤米·梅林是我所认识的
Tommy Merlyn was--was one of the greatest people
最伟大的人之一
that I've ever known.
他不仅仅只是个
He was--he was so much more than just...
富家花♥花♥公♥子♥
a billionaire playboy.
我爱他
I loved him.
我对他的爱已经达到了
I loved him in-- in every way
一个人所能爱的极限
you could possibly love someone.
奥利弗也是如此
And so did Oliver.
而且我相信如果奥利弗今天能来
And I'm sure if Oliver could be here today
他也会这么说
he would say so.
但显然这太痛苦了
But clearly, it's too painful.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
好吧
Ok.
不好意思 你是家...
Excuse me. Are you a relati--
医生 这是她父亲
Doctor, he's her father.
我对此深表痛惜
I'm, um, terribly sorry for your loss.
这些是她的东西
These are her belongings.
这些交给我吧
I'll--I'll take care of those.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
宝贝
Baby.
我们带你离开这里
We should get you out of here.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
替我亲亲我们的宝贝女儿
Give that baby girl a kiss for me.
没想到你会站在那里
Didn't expect to see you standing there.
不然我还能去哪
Where else would I go?
莱拉怎么样了
How's Lyla?
她和小莎拉在超能力联合调查组的安全屋里
She and baby Sara are at a ARGUS safe house.
我找了个战友照看卡莉和小安迪
I have an army buddy looking after Carly and Andy Jr.
你在担心你弟弟
You worried about your brother?
我觉得他不会做出
I don't think he would do anything
伤害我家人的事 但...我说不好
to hurt my family, but...I don't know.
很显然我根本不了解他
Clearly, I never knew him.
好了 约翰 我作为
All right, John. As the...
世界上最会自责的人告诉你
world's leading expert in blaming yourself,
请别这样
please don't do it.
你提醒过我的 奥利弗
You warned me, Oliver.
你很明白地提醒过我
Straight up, you warned me.
如果我听你的话没有相信我弟弟
If I'd listened to you instead of trusting my brother,
劳蕾尔现在还会活着
Laurel would be alive right now.
你不可能事先知道
You can't know that.
我谨代表亚当斯市长
On behalf of mayor Adams
以及市政厅全员
and everyone at city hall,
我很遗憾地宣布
I'm very sorry to announce the death
助理地区检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯的死讯
of assistant district attorney Laurel Lance.
今晚事故发生之前
Miss lance was conducting a deposition
兰斯小姐正在铁山监狱
of Damien Darhk prior to tonight's incident
为达米恩·达克录口供
in Iron Heights correctional facility.
我从铁山监狱获悉
I'm informed by the department of corrections
达克先生仍然逍遥法外
that Mr. Darhk remains at large
他是兰斯小姐之死的头号♥嫌疑人
and is the leading suspect in Miss Lance's death.
我出去透透气
I'm gonna get some air.
约翰
John.
史密斯威森460高速转轮手♥枪♥
Smith & Wesson 460xvr revolvers,
50口径沙漠之鹰
50-cal Desert Eagles,
博贝格9毫米半自动手♥枪♥
Boberg 9-mil semiautos.
给我一万五千美元 就都归你们了
15 large, and they're all yours.
怎么样
How about it?
嗨 我不知道你也...
Hi. I didn't know--
你叫了整个团队
You called for the team.
怎么了 奥利弗
What's going on, Oliver?
是这样
Well...
达克还没抓到 他的魔力也恢复了
Darhk is out there, and he has his magic back.
尽管我肯定大家都想
As much as I'm sure all of us want to
走出悲痛的阴霾
climb up inside of our own grief--
我们得干掉那贱♥人♥
We have to get that son of a bitch.
当然 但她还没入土为安
Definitely, but we haven't even put her in the ground yet.
队长
Captain?
第三页 昨晚铁山监狱暴♥乱♥后的事
Page 3. This was last night a-a-after Iron Heights.
这篇报道提到她用声波武器
This article says that she used a sonic weapon
打击枪♥支♥交易双方
against the dealer and--and the buyer.
你们看昨晚攻击的监控录像
Guys, CCTV footage from last night's attack.
莎拉复活了 我们见识了这么多不可思议的事
S-Sara came back. All the crazy things that we've seen.
也许我的宝贝女儿 她没死
Maybe my baby-- my baby girl, maybe she's not gone.
但我们亲眼看到她...
I--I mean, we-- we saw her...
没错 但是
Yeah, but, you know,
"金牌奎恩"号♥沉没后 大家也以为
I mean, ev-everyone thought Oliver was dead
奥利弗死了
when the Gambit went down.
大家都以为雷·帕尔默死了
Everyone thought Ray Palmer was dead,
还有你弟弟
your brother.
队长 我知道
Captain, I know. I know,
但这次不同
but this is different.
约翰说得没错
John's right.
劳蕾尔所有的东西
This bag from the hospital
都应该在医院送来的袋子里
was supposed to contain all of Laurel's belongings.
应该
Supposed to?
声波装置不见了
Sonic device is missing.
这说得通 有许多医生 护士 看护人
That explains it. There were people in and out of Laurel's room--
进出劳蕾尔的病房♥
Doctors, nurses, orderlies.
等等 你觉得有人拿走了
Wait. You think someone took it?
没错
Yeah.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
队长 我们先别慌下结论
Captain, let's not go there just yet.
鉴于我们见识过的这一切
Now you don't think that with everything
难道你不认为
that we have seen, that we have all seen,
劳蕾尔有复活的可能吗
that there is a ch-chance that Laurel is back?
西斯科让声波装置只能接通劳蕾尔的声带
Cisco keyed the sonic device to Laurel's vocal cords.
其他人应该用不了的
No one else is supposed to be able to use that.
没错 没错
Right, right.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
昆汀
Quentin.
可以了
Yeah.
施瓦兹医生
Dr. Schwartz.
感谢你把这些事情
I'd like to thank you for your discretion
都考虑到了
throughout all of this.
是医患保密协定的要求
Doctor-patient privilege,
而且她也救过这座城市
And in any case, she, uh, helped this city.
这是我能帮到你俩最起码的了
I mean, the least I can do is help her and you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表