剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
你把他们当随取随用的提款卡
And you just treated them like disposable income.
你不了解我
You don't know my life.
带她走
Take her out.
走吧
Let's go.
这一定很辛苦
: This has been a lot.
或许我们可以
I think maybe there's some stuff
聊聊
we could talk through.
我也想
And I-I want that.
真的
I really do.
但是这一切之后
But after all this,
我还是得去互助会
I still have to go to a meeting.
真正的互助会
I mean, a real meeting.
真的吗 现在吗
Really? Right now?
如果我想要和你建立关系
If I want to have a relationship with you,
我就不能再复吸
I can't risk relapsing.
现在不行 不能在
Not now, not when I just...
我终于见到你的时候
When I finally got to meet you.
我终于解决了你的问题
And when I finally also fixed your problem.
我就是问题本身 米基
I'm my own problem, Micki.
我就是想努力不让你失望
I'm just trying to do my best not to let you down.
就算你可能不理解
Even if you don't understand it.
我可以
Yeah, I can...
我可以试着理解
I can try to.
到互助会的时间了 各位
It's time for the meeting, everyone.
你知道吗 有人说这可能比
You know what, some might say that this is even harder
真正复原它还要难 对吧
than doing it the other way. Right? And that's...
我也这么觉得 谢谢你
that's what I would say. Thank you. Yeah. All right.
- 这难道不是 - 好了
Now, isn't that... Voilà.
对今天最好的比喻吗
...just the perfect metaphor for today?
什么
What?
刚才我都相信了你
I believed you in there,
你说自己沉迷于破坏规则的时候
when you said you were addicted to breaking the rules.
然后你说完之后 就又破坏了规则
But then, as soon as you said it, there you go again.
米基 这就是个玩具
Okay. Micki, it's-it's a-- it's a friggin' toy,
不是起凶杀案
not-not a homicide case.
我没说是个案子
Yeah, I didn't say it was a case.
我说了这是个比喻
I said it was a metaphor.
对于你来说 你是想要过平民的生活
For you, trying to live your life as a civilian
又同时拥有骑警的特权
with the privileges of a Ranger.
我懂 沃克 但是
Look, I get it, Walker. But...
你得找到这种平衡
you need to find that balance.
因为我不会再让康妮保释你的
'Cause I'm not gonna let Connie bail you out again.
有道理 我同意
Fair enough. I agree.
谢谢你
Thank you.
或许我应该告诉你
I-I probably should go ahead and tell you
我破坏了另一条规则
that I-I did break one more rule.
就一条
Just one.
或许这里面
You know, maybe there's
有些东西能帮你更好地
a thing or two in there that'll help you understand your mom
了解你妈妈
a little bit better.
我就选了最好的几封
I only picked out the best ones.
不想把所有证据都破坏了
You know, I-I don't want to tamper with all of the evidence.
奥古斯特是对的
August was right.
我都没有意识到 自己在推开你
I didn't even realize I was shutting you out.
我因为那个男孩失了心智
I lost my head over a boy.
结果发现我看人不准
Turns out I'm a terrible judge of character
也不是合格的女权主义者
and a bad feminist.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我还在乎你
I still care.
你身上发生的事
What happened to you was...
会给人留下很多创伤
traumatizing.
我一直有和奥吉联♥系♥ 确保你们没事
I kept checking in with Augie to make sure you guys were okay.
我早该知道你们有在聊
I should have figured you two were talking.
说得通了
It makes sense.
你喜欢他
You like him.
没事的
It's okay. You do.
但是如果你不想谈这件事
But... we don't have to talk about it
我们可以不谈
until you want to talk about it.
在此之前 我们可以聊聊别的
Until then, let's talk about everything else.
我没想到你还在这里
I didn't think you'd still be here.
我也是 我
Me neither. I, um,
我本来打算走了
was actually gonna leave, and then...
然后我看到了一些事情 得问问你
And then I saw something I needed to ask you.
为什么有些信的邮戳
Why are some of the letters postmarked after
是在你给乔伊寄钱之后
you sent Joy the money?
那时候你应该已经发现被骗了
I mean, she already fooled you.
为什么还要继续写信
Why did you keep writing?
给你写信感觉就是我 唯一的希望
Writing to you was like a... sliver of hope.
如果我停下了 感觉就是放弃了我们的关系
And if I stopped, it was like giving up on us.
就算那只是一个谎言
Even if it was all based on a lie.
我就是 想和你聊聊 米基
I just... wanted to talk to you, Micki.
现在也想
I still do.
或许
Maybe...
给你我的地址吧
...you should have my address.
我还没打开过 但是
I haven't opened them yet, but...
或许你可以
I thought maybe you could...
看看这些 看有没有值得再寄给我的
go through them and see if any of them are worth mailing again.
你自己决定
On your own time.
给你真正的女儿
To your real daughter.
为什么我觉得你在插手
Why do I get the feeling you're meddling?
因为就是在插手
Ah, because I am.
爸
Dad,
我知道你是个硬汉
I know your brand is Tough Guy,
但总有一天
but there comes a time...
这不是因为什么硬汉
Oh, this ain't about being tough.
这都不是为了我 是为了你妈
It ain't even about me. It's about your mother.
她放弃了完全不同的生活
You know, she gave up a whole other life.
你觉得那种生活会更好吗
And you think that that life would have been better?
算是吧
Well...
我觉得这家人不同意
I think this family would disagree.
所以如果是为了她
So if this is about her,
那你就应该为了她这么做
then you do this for her.
嗨 姓氏是沃克
ABELINE: Hi. Uh, that last name's Walker.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是什么 打伏击吗
What is this, an ambush?
不用再说了 邦汉
Enough talking around it, Bonham.
我要你当面告诉我
I want you to tell me to my face.
我要拒绝治疗 仅此而已吗
That I'm refusing treatment? Is that it?
仅此而已
"Is that it?"
这是你的命
It is your life.
我想知道为什么
And I want to know why.
真的 给我个好理由
Truly. Give me one good reason.
行
Fine.
最好的理由
The best reason.
你 艾比琳·斯图尔特·沃克
You, Abeline Stewart Walker.
你是个创造者
You're a maker.
你主宰自己的生活
You bring life to wherever you decide to go.
老天 你永不放弃
And, by God, you're relentless.
反对
Objection.
你在回避问题
Evading the question.
行了
All right.
儿子 你可以走了
You can go now, son.
这给我的感觉确实是你在为了
It does seem like you're turning this on me in a way
我不在乎的理由而放弃
I don't care for.
如果我接受治疗
If I do this treatment,
我知道你会全身心关注我
I know that I will be your focus day in, day out.
我不希望你这样
I don't want that on you.
如果治疗没有效果
And if the treatment doesn't work,
我不想让你觉得 是你失败了
I don't want you to think that you failed.
你记得这里是我们相遇的地方吗
Do you remember this is where we met?
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表