剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
You take a drink every time you have a good hand.
-真的吗 我露馅了吗 -你为什么要告诉他
- Seriously? Is that my tell? - Why would you tell him that?
拜托 大家都是朋友
Oh, come on, we're amongst friends.
米琪
Micki.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
怎么了
What's going on?
我只是来想看看我搭档
I just wanted to check in on my partner.
不太确定你有没有在工作
Wasn't sure if you were working or off duty.
巡警总是无时无刻不在工作 你知道的
Ranger's always on the clock. You know what.
各位 这是米琪·拉米雷斯 巡警
Guys, this is Micki Ramirez. Ranger.
-你好 -我是杰莉
- Hi. - Geri.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
霍伊特·罗林斯 我听说了很多你的事
Hoyt Rawlins. I heard lot about you.
真的吗
Have you, now?
我知道我们还不认识
I know we don't know each other,
但我想我们之间已经有点误会了
but I think we're already off on the wrong foot.
-真有节日氛围 -是啊 我在我车上找到的
- Well, that's festive. - Yeah, I found it in my truck.
就好像被其他人开过了一样
It's as if somebody else was driving it.
是吗
Really?
你想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
-你买♥♥单吗 -当然我买♥♥
- You buying? - Oh, yeah, I'm buying.
杰莉 请给这位女士来杯双份的酒 记我账上
Geri, can I please get that lady a double on my tab?
好的
Yeah.
霍伊特·罗林斯 你被捕了
Hoyt Rawlins, you're under arrest.
等等 什么罪名啊
Whoa, what the hell for?
你刚刚企图贿赂执法人员
You just tried to bribe a member of law enforcement.
米琪 你在干什么
Micki, what are you doing?
我在帮你调查你的盲区
I'm checking your blind spot for you.
提醒你不要越过底线
Reminding you there is a line.
米琪 等等
Micki. Hold on a second. You...
科德 帮我拿帽子
Cordi, you grab my hat?
看来都没怎么变啊
Well, not much changes, huh?
没证据表明他在跟托雷托合作
We can't prove he's free working with Torreto.
特拉维斯县牛肉制品
这是什么
What is...
和牛 这就是你的证据吗
Wagyu beef-- that's your proof?
你昨晚吃了什么
What'd you have for dinner last night?
和牛
Wagyu.
他在耍你
He's playing you.
他在提供有用的情报
He's providing valuable intel.
霍伊特 斯黛拉
Hoyt. Stella.
看出什么规律了吗
Do we see a pattern here?
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思就是你总想当个好好先生
It means you want to be everyone's friend
即使别人在犯错
even when they do something wrong.
-你不能拘留他 -我能
- You can't hold him. - I can.
二十四小时 足够调查出
For 24 hours. Long enough to find out
托雷托交易枪♥支♥的时间地点了
when and where Torreto's getting the guns.
所以请别挡路
So, please step aside,
利益冲突先生
Mr. Conflict of Interest.
最终还是只身一人啊
Alone at last.
周四晚你在哪
Where were you Thursday night?
赤身脱衣舞俱乐部
Strip club. Top Heavy.
我讨厌其他店 比如胸器俱乐部
You know, I hate that other place, Fun Bags.
业余爱好而已
It's amateur hour.
我能扣留你二十四小时
I can hold you for 24 hours.
你我心里清楚 这期间托雷托会进行交易
And we both know torreto's deal is going down before then,
也就是说你会缺席
which means you'll be a no-show.
看样子你在帮我摆脱麻烦啊
Well, looks like you're saving me from trouble, then.
假设的话
Hypothetically.
事实是 我会抓到托雷托
Thing is, I'm gonna catch Torreto.
如果你不配合 你也玩完
And if we do it without you, you're going down, too.
如果她知道是我招了的话
If she finds out I talked...
假设的话 哪个对你更糟
Hypothetically, what's worse for you?
是告诉我们情报 让她蹲进大牢
Screwing Torreto over with her behind bars
还是让她逍遥法外
or her on the outside?
我们知道托雷托用一家肉制品运输公♥司♥做掩护
We know Torreto's using a butcher truck company as cover.
那是家大公♥司♥
It's a big company.
要调查的卡车会很多 明智的掩护
Too many trucks to follow. It's smart.
但他们有八个当地站点
But they have eight local stops.
八个可能交易枪♥支♥的地点
Eight possible locations to load up the guns.
我只需要你指出是哪一个
I just need you to point out which one,
然后你就能全身而退
and you can sidestep your way back
去找那个你配不上的可爱姑娘
to that lovely girl you don't deserve.
别跟詹姆斯说
Don't tell James,
但我觉得科德找了个好搭档
but I think Cordi got himself a partner upgrade.
我就知道你能溜出来
I knew you'd sneak out.
敬你最后一个自♥由♥之夜
To your last night of freedom, girl.
你们知道这篝火晚会是谁最先举办的吗
You know who started this bonfire?
我妈
My mom.
所以我感觉像在延续家族传统
So I feel like I'm upholding a family tradition.
随你怎么想吧
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
老天
Oh, my God.
斯黛拉 那是你弟弟吗
Hey, Stella. Is that your brother?
不是
No.
真的 你看
No, seriously. Look.
是奥古斯特
It's August.
我还以为他不是个爱玩的人
I thought he hated fun.
猫鼬从它的藏身洞穴向外窥视
And the meerkat peers out from his cavernous hidey-hole
冒着可能被灭绝的危险
only to risk possible extinction.
有人看到托雷托了吗
Anyone got eyes on Torreto?
没有
That's a negative.
形势不对
This isn't right.
霍伊特耍了我们
Hoyt played us.
这还不确定
We don't know that.
沃克 拉米雷斯 进去看看
Walker, Ramirez, take a closer look.
跟上我
Keep on me.
守住后面
Take the back.
怎么会
How the...
警监 我们被耍了
Cap, we got rags.
我们没辙了 什么都没发现
We're drawing dead. We got nothing.
收到 别动
Roger that. Stand down.
如果他画了个蛋蛋 我发誓
If he drew balls on that, I swear...
"亲爱的酷靴小队"
"Dear Team Sassy Boots,"
"抱歉 你们太差劲了 我依然爱你们"
"Sorry you guys suck. I still love you"
"期待很快能喝上一杯 米歇尔"
"And look forward to that drink one day soon, Michelle."
"这是艾米丽的车 沃克 这一直是她的"
"Here's Emily's car back, Walker. It was always hers."
"告诉杰莉我爱她 霍伊特"
"Tell Geri I love her. Hoyt."
"顺便 我们一直知道会是这样的结局"
"PS-- We always knew it would end this way."
他暗中通知了托雷托
So, he tipped off Torreto.
他们改了地点
They changed locations.
他们一定换了接头地点
They must have used another pickup site.
肯定是的
Yeah, they sure as hell did.
是那个偏僻的仓库
Storage facility. Middle of nowhere.
等等 你怎么确定的
Wait, how do you know for sure?
因为有时候 跟嫌犯走得近
Because sometimes, being Mr. Conflict of Interest
是有好处的
has its perks.
走吧
Let's go.
我们准备出去了
Rangers coming out.
各位别开火
Stand down, people.
奥古斯特 你在干什么
August, what are you doing?
我想让你记住我
I am getting ready to impress you.
或许下次吧 火行者
Uh, maybe another time, firewalker.
这是你从爷爷那里偷来的吗
Did you steal that from Grandpa?
五十步笑百步
That's like the zebra calling the other zebra striped.
你想把他赶走吗
Are you trying to drive him away?
你已经付诸行动 违反了法律
I mean, you're acting out. Breaking the law.
做了很多事
Acting out more. I mean...
你想让他再次离开吗
Do you want him to leave again or something?
别这么说
Don't say that.
我已经说了
Oh, well, I did.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表