剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
陷害你
Framing you?
听着 你想抓他
Listen, you want to nab him,
就抓现行的 看看这个
catch him in the act. Check it out.
他显然在跟踪我
He's obviously tracking my comings and goings.
明天我不在的时候 怎么样NHow about tomorrow, I be gone?
你觉得呢
What do you say, huh?
你是想破案 还是浪费时间
You want to solve this crime, or waste time
在这儿纠缠我这个老家伙
hashing it out with little old me?
你喜欢读书吗 沃克小姐
You like to read, Ms. Walker?
喜欢
Yeah.
你不会觉得
Well, you wouldn't think
消失的爱人会是监狱里的人看的书
Gone Girl would make the reading list for a prison,
但这里头大概有40本
but they've got, like, 40 copies.
你知道消失的爱人吗
You know Gone Girl?
不是一个女人假装自己被谋杀
Isn't it about a woman that fakes her own murder
让本·阿弗莱克哭泣的故事吗
while Ben Affleck cries?
不是
No.
是自私的人的故事
It's about selfish people.
逃走的人 和被丢下的人
The ones who run away and the ones who are left behind.
它描述了谎言
The way a lie
是如何一点点蚕食一个家庭的
can destroy a family, bit by bit.
但你不懂这些吧
But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我是认真的
I meant whatI said.
我很担心特雷弗 你肯定也很担心
I'm worried about Trevor, and I know you have to be, too.
他是我的唯一了
That boy was all I had left.
直到你出现 让他乱了心神
Till you came into the picture and rotted his brain.
抛弃我 选择了你们
Choosing your family over mine?
不 他不是我儿子了
No, ma'am. No son of mine.
但你是他爸
But you're his dad.
肯定有些什么好事的
There has got to be some good stuff,
你忘不掉的事情
you know, the things that you can't forget.
当然了
Of course.
那些标志性的时刻 就比如 他踏出的第一步
All those milestones, like... like his first steps.
我不在场
I mean, I wasn't there,
但是他哈里特阿姨拍下来了
but his Aunt Harriett got it on tape.
她气得不行 因为她其实是在
She was pissed when he waddled into frame
用相机拍一个
'cause she was snapping up a pay-per-view program
付费节目
on her camcorder.
你姐妹吗
Your sister?
克里斯托的姐妹
Crystal's.
我妻子
My wife.
哈里特的家人
Harriett's family.
我们有事要做的时候一直是她照顾他
She always took care of that boy when we had a job to do.
我们也曾美好过
We had good times, great even.
直到你♥爸♥出现
Till your daddy came along.
你们不陪着孩子长大
You played cops and robbers and murderers
却在外面做坏事
while your kid grew up without you.
这算美好吗
That was great?
我都不知道我为什么要尝试
I don't even know why I'm trying.
斯特拉
Hey, Stella?
我不会
I wouldn't mention
把我们的谈话告诉你♥爸♥
these little chats of ours to your old man.
你如果说了 我会知道的
And I'll know if you do.
你不知道我的手能伸多长
You'd be surprised by the reach I have.
行了 咱们排摸一遍
All right, let's do a sweep,
不只是为了查可能存在的入侵者
and not just for the supposed intruder.
我不想再错过拿下她的机会
I don't want to miss my chance taking her down again.
行 看看你都有些什么 米妮
Okay. Let's see what you got, Minnie.
沃克
Hmm.MICKI:Walker.
过来
Hey. In here.
我说
Hey.
看看这个
Look at this.
她博蒙特演出
A ticket
那场的票
from her show in Beaumont.
还有
And
露营地的收据
a receipt from that campground.
我觉得她说的可能是真的
I think she may be telling the truth.
行
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
走着瞧
We'll see.
她真的
Whoa. She really did
变技术特工了啊
go all Geek Squad, huh?
这个为什么在闪
What's this blinking for?
运动检测器 你看
Motion detector. Look.
这就能解释
Okay. Well, that explains
这个和这个
us and that.
阁楼里有什么
What the hell's in the attic?
走
WALKER: Come on!
沃克 抓住他
Walker, grab him!
你没事吧
You good?
你有听过米妮那首关于逃跑的人的歌♥吗
You ever hear Minnie's song about the one that got away?
入侵你家的人的指纹
Your home intruder's prints.Hmm.
这可真是好极了
Well, what do you know.
是雷克斯
It's Rex.
雷克斯
Rex.
- 感觉你不是很惊讶 - 我就觉得会是他
You don't seem surprised.I kind of figured it might be him
在你说到他往后院跑酷逃了的时候
when you mentioned that backyard parkour.
那个蠢货手套都没戴吗
That idiot didn't even use gloves?
他来乐队
Ugh. We met
面试的时候跟我认识的
when he auditioned for the band.
他没通过 但是
He didn't make it, but...
你就把他变成共犯了吗
But you just turned him into an accomplice instead?
听着 我可以帮你抓到雷克斯
Look, I can get you Rex.
但是如果我这么做了 就得把我的前科消除
But if I do, my record gets cleared.
有前科什么时候
MICKI: Hmm. Since when does having
- 会妨碍到音乐家了 - 是吗
a criminal record hurt a musician?Really?
我还以为你能理解
Now, see, I'd have thought you'd understand
我们这样的人
what kind of double standards
要遭受什么样的双标
people like us have to deal with.
生活可不只有音乐
There's a hell of a lot more to life than just music.
你有试过在有前科的情况下
You know, you ever try to get a mortgage
去申请贷款吗
with even the pettiest of records?
- 不可能的 - 行 但就算我想
Not happening.Okay. Even if I wanted to,
先说清楚 我不想
which I don't, I don't have
- 我也没有这个权利 - 连姆可以
that power.Liam does.
尤其是雷克斯袭击了一位非常重要的骑警
Especially since Rex assaulted a very important Ranger.
没错
Yeah.
行
MICKI: Fine.
那你消息最好是有用的
This better be good.
听着 我和他不是共犯
Okay, now, I wasn't in with Rex on this.
他没有音乐家的天赋
He didn't have what it takes to be a musician,
但是我想帮他过下去
but I wanted to help him get by somehow.
所以我 你知道的
So I, you know,
教会了他如何干一票
taught him how to run a job.
如何选择目标
How to choose a mark.
如何跟从流程
How to follow the code.WALKER: Uh,
流程 什么流程
code? Uh, wh-what's this about a code?
每个选择都是有意识地作出的
You see, every choice is intentional.
好吗 你要想实现
Right? Half the battle of making it
能够尝试就已经成功了一半
is being able to afford to try.
外面有很多有天赋的孩子
You got kids out here with raw talent.
他们因为买♥♥不起乐器所以没有了未来
They ain't got no future 'cause they can't afford instruments.
而有钱人却把钱花在
But rich people blow their money
他们买♥♥不起的乐器上
on instruments they can't even play?
我无法接受
I-I couldn't take it.
确实是你拿走的
Well, you literally took it.Ah.
我只留下了那把贝斯
The only thing I ever kept was that bass guitar
雷克斯用来砸你们的那把
Rex broke up against your ribs.
别的都给孩子们了
Yeah. MINNIE: The rest went to kids
或者卖♥♥掉去付
or got sold to pay
其他艺术家用的录音棚的费用了
for studio time for other artists.
那时候我只有这一种途径
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表