剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
这一切
over and over again.
我想我需要你帮我
And I think I need you to help me.
帮我看看我哪里做错了
Help me see what I did wrong.
我也想理解
I want to understand, too.
父辈的这些事 我们是不是不可能了
Everything with our dads, is it too much for this to work?
今晚先不担心这些
Let's not worry about it tonight.
我们先开车 开到没油
Let's just drive until we run out of gas.
新的开始
TREVOR: Fresh start.
我爸来了 拿上枪 快走
My dad. Grab the guns. Go! Go!
快 走
Come on. Go, go, go, go. Go!
跑 斯特拉 快跑
Run, Stella, run!
孩子 你没事了
: You're okay now, son.
你来过吗
Have you visited?
每周
Every week.
他们不让我去她的葬礼
They wouldn't let me go to her funeral.
我一直都没来得及道别
I never got to say goodbye.
抱歉她不再在你身边
I'm sorry she's not here for you.
因为唯一重要的 是我们 我们家
Because the only thing that mattered was us, our family.
不会有人找你吗
Aren't people going to be looking for you?
我们本来打算收手的
We were gonna get out.
那种生活 我们做的一切 我们本来打算收手的
That life, what we did, we were gonna stop.
我们只是想和你重聚
We just wanted to be a family again.
你相信我的吧
You believe that, don't you?
我说
Hey.
你还觉得那姑娘爱你吗
You still think that girl loves you,
现在她知道你的身份了
now that she knows who you are?
她已经被洗♥脑♥了
She's been poisoned.
被她爸爸
By her daddy.
他骗了她 就像他骗了我一样
He got into her head just like he got into mine.
他叫我按照计划来
He told me to stay the path.
完成最后一票
Finish that last job.
如果不是他 你妈妈现在还活着
Your mother would still be alive if it wasn't for him.
而我们痛苦的时候 他还有家人
And he still has his family. While we suffer.
这样不行 儿子
We can't let that stand, son.
听着 你看着我
Listen. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
现在只有你我了
It's just you and me now.
好吗
Okay?
但是我们还有时间来纠正这一切
But there's still time to set things right.
大家都在这儿啊
STELLA: Wow, everybody's here.
我猜大概是急着欢迎我们回家吧
Yeah. Eager to welcome us home, I guess.
你好啊 杜克
Hey, Duke.
爸
Dad! CLINT: Uh-uh.
不不不 住手
Ah, no, no. Don't do it.
喂
Hey!
不 连姆 不可以
No! Liam, don't you do it!
连姆
: Liam!
别过去
Don't do it!
你尽力
Do your best.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表